Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her post with Ronnie on the pram board or whatever you call it with Ken in the pram. To think he only recently came out of a front facing pram being swaddled about two months ago 😂😂😂that’s hilarious nah

Got the Lil asbo look😂😫
Why is Ronnie on the buggy board when he's literally in the bleeping estate, why isn't he walking?such strange

Reactions: 16
Off they go on their 5 minute walkies to Ol Ma’s, she won’t let Ronron walk if Jamie’s not there with her, she’s got to have him right where she can see him, controlling as per, if he’s not wrapped up in the pram then he’s stuck right in front of her on that board, god forbid he has a bit of freedom to walk or run beside her🙄

Reactions: 17
Hey Sofe 👋 Hope you feel good after getting the boys out together for a walk, is Jamie alright? You don't owe us an explanation, but seeing as you normally follow up our questions, how's things going with him? ATV 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There isn’t a cat in hells chance she took those 2 boys out with the pram on her own!
I’ll bet my left tit on it…. And the right one for that matter!
Not a chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ronnie actually hurts my heart. He doesn’t seem either interested in anything or even how to explore anything. Most kids in an open field would at the very least be running around Or trying to watch the guys playing football but he just stands there and looks as if to say “well what do I do now?” While rubbing the post. Same when he goes on the slide he stops like he doesn’t know what happens next . Why are they not using that time to interact and SHOW him??!
I’m a bit behind, whose story was this on? I haven’t seen it on hers unless I missed a day. If so, can you go back to view them?

Reactions: 1
Off topic. If you any of you follow Binky Felsted, she’s also just given birth. Her stories are so cute and GENUINE with no soppy song over the background or a quote stolen online about love, not needing anyone else (or whatever bullocks Sopha posts on EVERY PICTURE). Honestly she has got some serious issues, I’m not comparing how they mother their children but more how fake sophie comes across on her page. It’s just not bloody real life and it does my head in that she feels she can’t just post the bad and ugly - URGHHH
Literally thought the same thing!

Reactions: 1
So many of you was asking about my buggy board guyyyzzz. I bortttt it from a small business called Argos. Ronnie larrrvee it. Swipe up. Hope this helps!

It will never be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Cracks me up that she caused uproar on here coz a few people said she diddnt need that double buggy and should just get a buggy board
First clip she shows of them togther he’s on a buggy board and not the pram 😂

That’s why it’s a waste of time sticking up for her

I diddnt have a view either way at the time but the people who said she diddnt need the pram were right!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So many of you was asking about my buggy board guyyyzzz. I bortttt it from a small business called Argos. Ronnie larrrvee it. Swipe up. Hope this helps!

It will never be seen again.
Nah will be from Amazzonnnnn, there’s not been an affiliate cookie dropping swipe up for a few weeks!

Reactions: 4
I am wayyyyyyyy behind on these threads, so may have already been mentioned, but has anyone noticed she's turned off the amount of likes on the Ronnie and rex photo?? It says only she can see it, it wasnt like that a few weeks ago, I remember reading on here about how low the likes were! Awkkssss 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic. If you any of you follow Binky Felsted, she’s also just given birth. Her stories are so cute and GENUINE with no soppy song over the background or a quote stolen online about love, not needing anyone else (or whatever bullocks Sopha posts on EVERY PICTURE). Honestly she has got some serious issues, I’m not comparing how they mother their children but more how fake sophie comes across on her page. It’s just not bloody real life and it does my head in that she feels she can’t just post the bad and ugly - URGHHH
I thought the exact same thing! I think Binky comes across really well. The lead up to the birth of this baby, her and Max were adorable on social media - they got the balance just perfect. Did you see when they introduced India to baby? 🥰 Zoph needs to take a hard look at herself because she’s really not getting it right lately..

Reactions: 5
Ahhhh Soph, how extra do you wanna make a 5 minute walk?! Not everything in life is a bleeping Disney film ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Such a lovely day here in Essex. Are there any beer gardens in little maldon village @fannysjohnny ? If so i’ll pop over so you can spill all the tea on fredayahoo, don’t worry i won’t blow my nusty troll cover as i’ll be wearing all grey (or a ballgown) with my shoulder out, hair on top of my head & i’ll draw my brows forehead high. She’ll think i’m a hincher & hasn’t read here since 1200bc anyways. I’ll be signalling the fiddle finger motion so you know it’s me hunnay

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.