Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dangerous cleaning hacks NOT to do – from putting drying sheets in vacuum to spraying your radiators with Fabulosa

Mentioned by name at the start of the article, I think she’s guilty of pretty much all of these. Certainly the zoflora with boiling water

Reactions: 15
Such a lovely day here in Essex. Are there any beer gardens in little maldon village @fannysjohnny ? If so i’ll pop over so you can spill all the tea on fredayahoo, don’t worry i won’t blow my nusty troll cover as i’ll be wearing all grey (or a ballgown) with my shoulder out, hair on top of my head & i’ll draw my brows forehead high. She’ll think i’m a hincher & hasn’t read here since 1200bc anyways. I’ll be signalling the fiddle finger motion so you know it’s me hunnay
If only🤣 I'd rather you didn't fiddle though😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh hello Ron. Good timing after we were wondering just yesterday what had happened to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How boring for her die hard fans watching a pram being pushed through a housing estate. You can’t see her the baby or Ron. Prime viewing Sopha it’s like watching paint dry go and out your phone away it’s pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Never understood why she posts stuff about her kids & flabby dog on her business page? Keep it on your personal page or have Jaymeh put it all on his, I used to have a page for the place I work for, never thought to put stuff on about my kids or private life!

Reactions: 14
Thank god Ronnie is free from the pram on a board now! But seriously this just proves he’s been usurped. That child should have been in a front facing buggy for months but mummazzz wanted a baby baby so Ronnie had to play the part swaddled up and stuffed into a pram he was too big for, now Lennie is here she's got a baby again so Ronnie can finally move on to the next stage, sadly that means mummazzz has lost interest but at least he can move his legs.

sorry if it’s already been mentioned- waiting for saint sopha to notice that her ‘BFF’ that child with cerebral palsy, is trying to raise funds for a new chair or something. Tenner says she won’t because she’s a) not a very decent person b) not her BFF

Reactions: 3
Double buggy getting put to good use I see 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ At least the poor child isn’t stuffed into a pram in a snow suit with photoshopped red gloves on in 20+ degrees heat 👏🏻 She’s learning guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
sorry if it’s already been mentioned- waiting for saint sopha to notice that her ‘BFF’ that child with cerebral palsy, is trying to raise funds for a new chair or something. Tenner says she won’t because she’s a) not a very decent person b) not her BFF
She already donated £2k

Reactions: 9
Got visions of tattlers doing the random fiddle finger around the country to strangers now 😂
Like freemasons with one trouser leg turned up 🤣
Secret handshake🤣🤣🤣
If I suspect a fellow tattler,I will approach slowly and whisper "do you fiddle?".

• Haha
I literally said she shits in a bucket and never leaves her living room and voila! She’s off on a solo walk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to defend her,but she has donated and tbf quite quietly.
She's still unrelateable and unlikeable x

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.