Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic and sorry to derail - but a certain Facebook group that started with “H” is now back! Well a 2.0 version but better than nothing I suppose 😂 I know some of you were missing it and I’ve just come across it so thought I’d share with you all

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else feel like Hinch is going to do a post sometime soon about how she’s having some time away from Instagram to protect herself because even though 99% are her family, the 1% of trolls make her so upset and riddled with anxiety? I could be totally wrong but I just feel like it’s coming!

Reactions: 29
Hinch and her clones fans are weirdos. I say clone because Stacey's stories are identical to hinch. I never knew before as Stacey and her bloke are as irritating as thrush and I don't follow her.

.... I said to my friend I have a feeling stace is pregnant.... WEIRDO.
It's funny you should say that because SS is always going on about her thrush baths. Took me ages to realise what she meant and it's exactly what it says on the tin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eeeee well guys. Didn't think the Hinchers and whatever the soloman fans are called but.. They're creepier than ever tonight. All flicking themselves off with delight. Absolutely not for me.
They all either need a life or some real mates the little saddos

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m still catching up on thread, not sure if this has been said but with the lack of Rondog she can’t win everyone said on here she’s showing him too much then When she doesn’t, its poor Ron he’s not being shown now Lenny Henry is here! I think he is at Fredayahoos for now full time which is sad but also could be a positive for him as he may get nurtured more there! Don’t think he’s at home as there is not many pictures of him& len! (Sure we’ll find out In The next book!)
It’s all so odd!! her posts with Len scream first born bubble! I don’t have kids but know all my family and friends are like her with their first but when it gets to second it’s a lot more “real” as there is no break in between feeding number 2 and number 1 needing something! She does act like a first time mum it’s so bizarre!
Anyway I do hope in some way Ron is out of castle grey skull and getting real attention and interaction maybe this will help him thrive 🤞🏻

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

Bubs and Joe been havin' sex: Ronnie and Rex, Lennie and Lex?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I’m still catching up on thread, not sure if this has been said but with the lack of Rondog she can’t win everyone said on here she’s showing him too much then When she doesn’t, its poor Ron he’s not being shown now Lenny Henry is here! I think he is at Fredayahoos for now full time which is sad but also could be a positive for him as he may get nurtured more there! Don’t think he’s at home as there is not many pictures of him& len! (Sure we’ll find out In The next book!)
It’s all so odd!! her posts with Len scream first born bubble! I don’t have kids but know all my family and friends are like her with their first but when it gets to second it’s a lot more “real” as there is no break in between feeding number 2 and number 1 needing something! She does act like a first time mum it’s so bizarre!
Anyway I do hope in some way Ron is out of castle grey skull and getting real attention and interaction maybe this will help him thrive 🤞🏻
She's just a massive nobhead

Anyone else think about how insensitive grinches bump tapping eye bleeping videos were now! She must’ve known her friend had suffered multiple miscarriages, and there she was rubbing it in her face! I can remember having to tell my friend I was pregnant 7 weeks after she lost her baby, I felt so guilty, even though she was delighted for me it must’ve been painful for her!
Exactly what I thought, the time when someone apparently asked her ‘soph how do you do it all aren’t you exhausted?!’ (LOL) and she said about how she doesn’t want to come on and complain cause people are worse off or some bullshit remember thinking it was unusually out of character for her to be thinking of others cause it’s the only time that seems to have applied, not when she’s sitting in the dog bed crying about her TROLLZ, sending people to attack anyone who dares disagree with her or anything equally as pathetic, almost like she wouldn’t have the foresight to think of people struggling to conceive/ people losing babies if she didn’t know someone first hand HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE IF I’M HONEST GUYZZ

What happened to Shady? I know he had a break from tattle and deleted his account and created the new one but I had a few weeks off and when I came back he'd gone again 😔 he was brilliant.
A few, including someone who was he was really close with on here all left at the same time - shame really, I love the bantz (when it's good on this threads it's bloody good, I've woke my hubby up giggling before!) too much to leave......

Who’s Harry?
Joes son
Zachary and Leighton are Staceys boys, they both have different dads - Rex is Stacey and Joes. Harry is Joes to his ex.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sopha’s definitely going to turn up to Stacey’s wedding in her own tacky gyspsy meringue wedding dress

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am so sorry to derail but i am absolutely howling at this app I couldn’t not share 😂 we all know fredayahoo likes getting jiggy wit’ it. Fiddly jiggly Freda!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion:
Happy baby news for joe and bestie Stacey, Hinch screeches from greyskull, how can I make this all about me?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.