Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"my heart has been waiting for you to share this moment"

What?! What does that even mean?! Has she birthed an alpaca and is currently on gas and air?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Almost pissed myself while trying to open tattle after SS announcement 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I cant wait to do
This journey with you again. Its all me me me me me me. For fuksake piss off

Reactions: 19
Can we have a whip round for Joe Swash please guyzzzz?!? The man just loves pissing on Soph’s bonfire and I am here for it.
Joe Swash & JSP for king and Queen of the hinch threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Well thankfully your heart hasn’t had to wait long if they only had it confirmed yesterday 🤔 Out of interest how long can a heart even wait for? How did her heart know when Stacey posted? Does it read instagram? Why does her heart always hurt so much? Has she seen a doctor about said heart? So many questions..
She doesnt have a heart 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think about how insensitive grinches bump tapping eye bleeping videos were now! She must’ve known her friend had suffered multiple miscarriages, and there she was rubbing it in her face! I can remember having to tell my friend I was pregnant 7 weeks after she lost her baby, I felt so guilty, even though she was delighted for me it must’ve been painful for her!
Yep. I hid my second pregnancy from my in laws until I was around 25 weeks because I couldn’t bear to tell my SIL who I knew had struggled to conceive that we were having our second baby. Indeed when we finally did tell her I saw her face crumble and it killed me.
I doubt Hinch worries too much about what others feel.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Sorry I just can’t help myself I’ve liked SS announcement because I’m so petty and honestly wanna high 5 Joe cause he’s on the ball and clearly must have the duck you grinch mentality 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think about how insensitive grinches bump tapping eye bleeping videos were now! She must’ve known her friend had suffered multiple miscarriages, and there she was rubbing it in her face! I can remember having to tell my friend I was pregnant 7 weeks after she lost her baby, I felt so guilty, even though she was delighted for me it must’ve been painful for her!
Yes. Ss isnaround 18/20 weeks. I suspect she has left it late due to her previous losses...
SO whilst hinch was pregnant and flaunting her bump more than she ever did with Ron her “bestie” was struggling....

Not saying everyone has to hide their joy etc, but to me hinch was OTT compared to her last pregnancy.

Reactions: 27
The last comment....hinchpickle babies 😆

Hinchers are so odd.

These people need help.

Its one thing to congratulate and be happy at some positive news, but it's a whole different thing to be so bloody creepy about it.

No one is blessing you with a child you don't even know hunnyz.

Bet Grinch doesn't see it as a blessing. She must be bloody fuming the limelight has been stolen by her best bubs again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God why does she have to be such a fud about every.single.thing. couldn't she just say "congratulations, really pleased for you" like everyone else? But NOOOO it's to be some extravagant over the top outburst. I'm assuming to counteract this Ronnie's birthday bash will also be the unveiling of her very own Mucky Manor and she'll be begging Jamie to get her pregnant again?

Reactions: 17
Honestly this woman is such a mad bastard. Why must she make everything about her. Look at meeeee I KNEW hahahaha peasants.

There’s nothing worse than these kind of pricks that pull this tit on peoples pregnancy announcements. GET A LIFE HUNNAY 🤯

Reactions: 29
God why does she have to be such a fud about every.single.thing. couldn't she just say "congratulations, really pleased for you" like everyone else? But NOOOO it's to be some extravagant over the top outburst. I'm assuming to counteract this Ronnie's birthday bash will also be the unveiling of her very own Mucky Manor and she'll be begging Jamie to get her pregnant again?
That’s a good shout. I thought the baby reveal would be the time to showcase the new house, but combining it with Ronnie’s birthday is a real possibility. Make it look like she has hired somewhere posh and then Ronnie unwraps a gift that includes a sign saying “Hinch Farm” and she reveals it’s all theirs!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That’s a good shout. I thought the baby reveal would be the time to showcase the new house, but combining it with Ronnie’s birthday is a real possibility. Make it look like she has hired somewhere posh and then Ronnie unwraps a gift that includes a sign saying “Hinch Farm” and she reveals it’s all theirs!
Surprise guyzzzz we hired Ron some alpacas and well, we just liked them so much that we told the alpaca people they could stay with us cos we're just so wacky!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The huns have been matching their talons to their fabulosa. I wonder if Trace could pop down from the loft and do me some to match the toilet duck 🤔
5A2EE38F-C7B2-4696-AF3C-40AA27292B63.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So a National newspaper ran a story slagging off bland, grey, interior design and specifically name dropped ole Sopha and now BFF SS has knocked it out the park with a beautifully genuine and heartfelt baby announcement. Hinch is really not having a good day is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.