Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one knows her real face, she could leave the house no problem because no one would recognise her.

Tall blonde with long straggly hair and a fake tan ; must be ten a penny round her neck of the woods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I remember when she was first on This Morning she asked holly and phil to follow her. I often checked if they did but never found their names
The second time was embarrassing I thought. She gave rubbish answers to their questions and they both didn’t look like they were buying the whole hinch craze. I would love for her to go on again and for them to question her about the overuse of plastic encouraging bulk buying and misuse of products

Reactions: 15
In my opinion either show the baby or not (her choice) but the teasing is all mind fuckery which is why I unfollowed her in the first place as I was fed up with the mind games !

Reactions: 14
No one knows her real face, she could leave the house no problem because no one would recognise her.

Tall blonde with long straggly hair and a fake tan ; must be ten a penny round her neck of the woods.
That might be why she's so loud (despite the anxiety she claims to suffer) when she's out in shops, no-one does recognise her so she puts on a show to draw attention.

Reactions: 9
Make him clean the fecking fridge if he has a problem with it
She has enough power and fans to say to her cult it is not 1950 and it’s not right that women’s work is scrubbing all day long. However she just reinforces that.
Just tried to find that but for some reason I’ve been removed and obviously blocked as I can’t find it either 🤔

She's probably made her choice that the baby will be a prop for ads with all this teasing and telling followers their bereaved children will live on in her child.

She's made enough to pay off the mortgage and live a normal life without working again, but the funny thing with money is (for many) the more you have the more you want.

I don't know if I even beleive her being so upset over a clear foot joke. Like all the other infuencers she talks about 1-2 messages as if that's all tattle talks about and ingores the tens of thousands of other messages. It's just manipulation to deceive.

The Hinch persona is to target the right people to sell sell sell to, no one has a clue what is real with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What is the point of the little glimpses of the baby? It’s just irritating, if you don’t want to show him then don’t ffs, the world will continue to turn 😴
I know she isn't technically a celeb as such, however lots of people in the public eye choose to show only glimpses of their babies/children. I actually think its quite sweet and if she hadn't pissed everyone off with the lack of transparency and the constant pushing of products and the misuse of products then people wouldn't of minded.
Shes basically dammed whatever she does isn't she

Reactions: 3
The second time was embarrassing I thought. She gave rubbish answers to their questions and they both didn’t look like they were buying the whole hinch craze. I would love for her to go on again and for them to question her about the overuse of plastic encouraging bulk buying and misuse of products
It was really cringey, she looked awkward & like she remembering her lines. That’s what happens when your not being your true self.

Also I reckon the reason she hides behind them filters is coz she couldn’t bear any scrutiny about her REAL face

Thread suggestions

A foot here & a chin there... could the ads be looming near?

Or

First a foot, then a stroke of the head - do something hinch coz your instas dead

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ok. The reason I struggle having compassion for her. She hasn't gave a single thought to the vulnerable people buying the huge range of stuff she advertises. She hasn't gave a thought to the environment she's choking with the chemicals she's spraying willy nilly. She hasn't done the right thing with ads etc, even after being warned by the ASA. She hasnt sat and had a prick of conscience at the products she uses/sells, that aren't cruelty free. She didn't have a shred of compassion when showing her bonding squares. So distressing for many to see! She lies through her new teeth about being " just an ordinary girl" worth an estimated £1000,000 from doing a bit of cleaning. Nah shes a cleverly cultivated business. Her lack of doing the decent thing is why I can't find an ounce of care for her....she should sit and think about it. Think about correcting it. Or just please vanish into obscurity with her vast wealth. Enough is enough!

Reactions: 16
It's just all the shady behaviour, hiding AD labels, not admitting to affiliate links eg, linking to an Argos product on Ebay becasue she makes more profit off an Ebay link, no longer spraying diluted Lenor everywhere but neglecting to let her followers know she's stopped doing that due to concern from Lenor themselves as she won't admit she may have been giving out incorrect and dangerous advice.

For me the truth was exposed months ago, on stories, nothing to do with Tattle, they exposed it themselves, she didn't need to post that particular story but she did, she's that brazen and confident the Hinch Army are too stupid to notice. That was the shoppers comment. It wasn't just the comment, it was the tone of voice they were both using, and her stiffled giggle. It made it obvious they know exactly what they're doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To be fair to her one thing I absolutely can’t slate her for is not using CF products. The fact is that not everyone cares about the environment. I’m one of those people. Even if she was using CF she’d still have the eco-warriors jumping down her throat for not being vegan. She can’t do right for doing wrong

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
To be fair to her one thing I absolutely can’t slate her for is not using CF products. The fact is that not everyone cares about the environment. I’m one of those people. Even if she was using CF she’d still have the eco-warriors jumping down her throat for not being vegan. She can’t do right for doing wrong
She's Just had a baby...of course she should care about the environment. He needs one to grow up in!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok. The reason I struggle having compassion for her. She hasn't gave a single thought to the vulnerable people buying the huge range of stuff she advertises. She hasn't gave a thought to the environment she's choking with the chemicals she's spraying willy nilly. She hasn't done the right thing with ads etc, even after being warned by the ASA. She hasnt sat and had a prick of conscience at the products she uses/sells, that aren't cruelty free. She didn't have a shred of compassion when showing her bonding squares. So distressing for many to see! She lies through her new teeth about being " just an ordinary girl" worth an estimated £1000,000 from doing a bit of cleaning. Nah shes a cleverly cultivated business. Her lack of doing the decent thing is why I can't find an ounce of care for her....she should sit and think about it. Think about correcting it. Or just please vanish into obscurity with her vast wealth. Enough is enough!
If she is an animal lover like she claims/ donkeys and dogs she has previously put on her stories surely she would encourage cruelty free as much as possible?? You just would wouldn’t you?? If you had the platform and the passion you would. I think she mentioned once that astonish was vegan that was is it. But we all know flash test on animals so surely she would hate that factor? And regarding the spraying and chemicals effecting the environment I genuinely don’t think she realises how much damage it is doing. Not because she’s naive because she is closed minded and doesn’t actually take a minute to think about things like this

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hinch will have it easy as her mum will help her, Jamie will probably get extended paternity leave too so everyone else will be running around cleaning his bummy and dealing with the projectile vomiting they can do while she posts photos of her holding him with his face out of shot and looking like the perfect mum. What’s the betting she’ll be up for Mum of the Year in 2020?

Also anyone else notice she was at her parents in the video she posted? Probably due to the extension being built but why would you do such a massive renovation of a home when you have just had a baby.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.