Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so happy doesn’t she

But please Sophie. We all no how tiring it is to be a new mum. No make up etc. Bags under our eyes. Please please don’t make out a baby slots into your life and routine perfectly. I couldn’t even brush my hair
She’ll have mamma witch & bugboy running about after her .... guaranteed you won’t see her looking like a contented messy but happy mum 🙄

Reactions: 6
I hope any hinchers who are or have just had a baby dont feel pressured in to 'looking good' as everyones stating.
No tired eyes, no baby bump deflated and no yesterdays pj's still on.

Anyone feeling depressed about not looking great.... go follow stacey solomon. REAL photos, no filters, REAL feelings written and all authentic posts!
Being a mum is hard work, being real is easy!
the same stacey solomon that smoked throughout one of her previous pregnancies??? she can duck off as well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
the woman is just out and out vain her looks is all she cares about. how many off her "army" have just given birth and will feel so much pressure to look good like shes portrayed herself behind her filter she has the ability to show new mums it's ok not look like super model every day but nope the vain horror witch wont do that
6 months later I still never look that good, it’s a good day if I’ve brushed my hair let alone a full face of make up 😔

Reactions: 4
6 months later I still never look that good, it’s a good day if I’ve brushed my hair let alone a full face of male up 😔
15 years later I still look rough as a bears arse😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am loving Stacey Solomons posts however not all new Mums look like tit ! Its is possible to function normally and keep up most of your routines after a baby (if you want to not saying you should!)
In the same way its possible to have nice things in your house with a toddler and not havedrawing on your walls
Totally agree! I may have worded it wrong.

Reactions: 2
I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me why there is this big fuss about a woman who knows how to use a bottle of jif microfucking liquid.
In short, if you imagine picking up as many products that smell nice as you can, and just launching them at your house, but not actually cleaning it, then spraying more sprays than someone with a problem, and you’re about there... tbh I think hinchers are so high on fumes they just mutter “one of us, one of us, one of us” while wiping!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow she really rates herself doesn't she? I feel embarrassed for her adoring fans some of their comments are beyond belief they will be offering to pop round to change Ronnie's nappy to save their heroines fine hands from baby poop ( can't believe I wrote that.) it is quite worrying that so many are so easily manipulated I think if she offered her used breast pads for sale they would be clamouring to buy them such sickening sycophancy there is something sadly wrong with our society people seem to have lost the ability to smell bullshit when it's shoved up their noses 🙄🙄🙄

Another 2550 today.... incredible. The numbers are just amazingly similar don’t you think...?
This is scary does anyone think she really is a witch ? Has she cast a spell using zoflora to numb the brains of these poor innocent hinchers 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Cue the idiotic comments put it in a wax burner spray your couch carpets curtains even spritz your pets while your at it 🙄
I know firstly, read the instructions or go to their website and secondly if you don’t know what to use it for why buy it in the first place.

Reactions: 10
For someone who publicly said she is taking a social media break she isn’t doing very well is she?
I’ve seen her comments on other Instagram profiles every day since the baby was born 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well she’s probably bored isn’t she! She’s done her full slap for the day, mummy, and co are probably doing all the real graft in between placing baby on her lap for a story or two 🙄

Reactions: 4
I can't imagine being excited about buying cleaning products! I can't even imagine spending all my wages on them. Just put the money in a pot and save for a nice holiday!
This is what makes me sad, she’s got vulnerable low income women spending £££ they simply do not have to keep up with the rest of the cult.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.