Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I thought! That’s why I diddnt buy the whole she’s so in love with him thing. She could well be, but that story was like she was acting

Comments like what?
Hands up this was my fault!!!!!!!! I amongst others had commented that his feet we massive (absolutely no offence meant btw). It was just an observation. Like when you say: Wow that baby’s got a lot of hair for a newborn. I didn’t think anything of it. This was nearly a week ago now but there’s still a huge fuss about it.

I don’t know if this comment has now turn into comments cause it was only that one thing I said but maybe someone has said something. I don’t know.

Reactions: 5
I don’t see the fuss over the foot comment personally because I don’t think it was meant to insult the baby (he’s a baby ffs if anything tattlers have an issue with his mother and her ‘business’ not him, he’s an innocent in all this) it was just an observation and she blew it way out of proportion impo!

When my baby brother was born he had a face like a punched jacket potato. Babies have to grow into their features 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t see the fuss over the foot comment personally because I don’t think it was meant to insult the baby (he’s a baby ffs if anything tattlers have an issue with his mother and her ‘business’ not him, he’s an innocent in all this) it was just an observation and she blew it way out of proportion impo!
It wasn’t meant to insult either Mr or Mrs. Hinch, Ronnie or Henry at all! I’ve said that numerous times as well. It still seems to be a massive topic though. I don’t really want to talk about it anymore because it caused a huge outrage and I really don’t want to argue with anybody in here. I had hope the topic had died down by the time I came back.

Reactions: 2
It wasn’t meant to insult either Mr or Mrs. Hinch, Ronnie or Henry at all! I’ve said that numerous times as well. It still seems to be a massive topic though. I don’t really want to talk about it anymore because it caused a huge outrage and I really don’t want to argue with anybody in here. I had hope the topic had died down by the time I came back.
Of course!

I personally don’t give two hoots about the baby and what it looks like. I’m more concerned how she’s gained so many followers. Like who’s still interested in her!! She does nothing especially now she’s on a ‘SM break’.

Also 100% agree with the comment above, why the duck has her dog still got his own room 😩. I have a dog who is crate trained in the living room. I can’t stand dogs on beds 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I personally don’t give two hoots about the baby and what it looks like. I’m more concerned how she’s gained so many followers. Like who’s still interested in her!! She does nothing especially now she’s on a ‘SM break’.

Also 100% agree with the comment above, why the duck has her dog still got his own room 😩. I have a dog who is crate trained in the living room. I can’t stand dogs on beds 🙈
Tbh. I’ve never seen a dog have his own room 😂

Reactions: 7
I have an acquaintance who treated her pet rabbit like a baby (full on cradling it taking it for walks keeping it in the house) but when she had a baby that sort of treatment stopped (although he was very well looked after!) I never understood it and always thought she was using the rabbit as the child she didn’t have. Wonder if hinch will be the same with dorgeous boy (🤢)

Reactions: 1
Hands up this was my fault!!!!!!!! I amongst others had commented that his feet we massive (absolutely no offence meant btw). It was just an observation. Like when you say: Wow that baby’s got a lot of hair for a newborn. I didn’t think anything of it. This was nearly a week ago now but there’s still a huge fuss about it.

I don’t know if this comment has now turn into comments cause it was only that one thing I said but maybe someone has said something. I don’t know.
Commenting on the size if a babies foot is not trolling I thought same, I said the same about my great grandson he was 4lbs 2ozs and his hands and feet were huge in comparison my granddaughter was not offended or upset she said the same herself, for the record I would never comment on her baby why would I he is not the issue its her practises I have a problem with her influence on her hinchers is my concern not her baby or her dog just her misleading and fakeness

Reactions: 4
Commenting on the size if a babies foot is not trolling I thought same, I said the same about my great grandson he was 4lbs 2ozs and his hands and feet were huge in comparison my granddaughter was not offended or upset she said the same herself, for the record I would never comment on her baby why would I he is not the issue its her practises I have a problem with her influence on her hinchers is my concern not her baby or her dog just her misleading and fakeness
I’m glad you see what I mean 😊

I have an acquaintance who treated her pet rabbit like a baby (full on cradling it taking it for walks keeping it in the house) but when she had a baby that sort of treatment stopped (although he was very well looked after!) I never understood it and always thought she was using the rabbit as the child she didn’t have. Wonder if hinch will be the same with dorgeous boy (🤢)
I think alot of people tend to see their pets as babies.

Reactions: 3
There was a post about Mrs Hinch not thinking Ronnie conformed to her standards hence the lack of a pic. It's been deleted. Just to clear up for those who think it was their big foot comments.

Reactions: 6
People say things about baby’s all the time I remember being upset when my friend said one of mine had a big big toe . Do I think he was trolling me no it was a fact. Perfectly in proportion now they change so much first few weeks .

Last edited:
New thread Mrs Hinch #41 The babies arrived, its all contrived..she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Or let's give a cheer the babies here, all the Hincher are shedding a tear!
You have the most likes for a new thread suggestion, so do you want to choose which of the two is your winner and set up a new thread, or let me know and I will 😊 P.S - Can't work out how to @ you because it doesn't pick anything up from just an 'F' and if i do a space it no longer thinks i'm using the '@" feature 🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.