Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she just give up her room where she has her dressing table? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why didn’t she just give up her room where she has her dressing table? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Because all the thinks about is herself, who needs a full room just for make up 🙄 and if she didn’t treat that dog like a bloody baby with its own room then her son would have had his own nursery ready for when he was born. She has her priorities all wrong

Reactions: 17
Also anyone else notice she was at her parents in the video she posted? Probably due to the extension being built but why would you do such a massive renovation of a home when you have just had a baby.
Sometimes a builder can’t guarantee a start date due to unforeseen circumstances.
We run a small building company now and we sometimes have to push forward a start date due to bad weather or late deliveries.

BUT!! We do our utmost not to disturb existing buildings and customers. Sometimes we have no choice, but with an extension there is no need to disturb the existing house until knock through is started (only need access to water and electric).

Let’s face it, it’s a messy job regardless of how much the builder keeps it clean. She won’t be able to cope with that.
It’ll be a nightmare for her. My hubby knocked out a small wall in our house 2 years ago - I’m still finding dust. It takes FOREVER to go. And no amount of Zoflora, Elbow Grease or Leonor will get rid of that!

Reactions: 10
Her big unveiling of the chin. I wonder how long it took her to get ready for that and the amount of takes it took her. Nothing she posts is off the cuff. That was well orchestrated.

Reactions: 6
Why would he not be conform? A baby’s a baby they are all cute aren’t they?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but don't agree with this statement, and if I'm honest it's not very nice either.

And its because of comments like this we get called trolls and bullies.

Maybe she's just tired of the horrible comments about him everytime she posts. The comments about the size of his feet after the first post must have really hurt her and now we have crap like this being said.

Hate Mrs Hinch the brand as much as you like but personal comments about her baby are out of order. And I do t give a tit that this is trying to moderate someone's post - admin can ban me for all I care. Tattle used to be about exposing dodgy practices and over use of chemicals. It's now just bullying and we've lost any credibility we ever had because of stuff like this.

Reactions: 21
I am pretty sure every parent thinks of their baby as perfect regardless. Some comments on here Just get ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
God the first glimpse of hinch post birth and she's got sodding butterflies on her head... where's grettal now... wanted the first glimpse to be a beauty shot eh

The cringefest has started already.
Scary that people cry over someone they have never met and probably will never meet.

A filter makes anyone look beautiful hun.
Holy crap that's scary

She is going to get comments on everything she posts, positive or negative, because of her 'platform'. Whilst people shouldn't be saying nasty things about a baby, that's a given, if she truly wants privacy then she needs to keep everything private. That means no little glimpses or teases of baby body parts. Private means nobody sees, and nobody can make any comments on the appearance of her baby or otherwise.

Can't help but wonder if maybe she'd just kept her private life just that all this could have been avoided. I don't condone hurtful remarks about the baby. She just needs to say she's keeping him private! He can't give his consent to be on her account. So until he can let's hope he's kept out of the public arena. If she choose not to unfortunately there will be unkind things said. Sad but probably true.

Reactions: 3
She probably just doesn't wanna see him ripped apart on here or elsewhere
Really - is that what you think of most tattlers? Ive not really bitched about her apart from saying she has cold eyes. I think shes pretty, so why wouldnt her baby be bonnie. I dont think people on here would pull him apart - most tattlers are not witches or nasty or trolls 😊

Reactions: 7
Really - is that what you think of most tattlers? Ive not really bitched about her apart from saying she has cold eyes. I think shes pretty, so why wouldnt her baby be bonnie. I dont think people on here would pull him apart - most tattlers are not witches or nasty or trolls 😊
There was a comment he might not conform to her standards. It's been removed now x

Reactions: 2
She even went so far as to tell someone who lost their child that a piece of the baby will live on in baby hinch 🤦🏽‍♀️
You can’t be a public figure, say things like that to your fans & then claim privacy & foot shots
Wow wtf! That is odd.

To be fair, I’m quite surprised the foot comment has made as much of a fuss as it has, most babies are out of proportion, with big feet, long fingers and scrawny legs. It’s just the way they are until they fill out and grow into everything. I can’t say I even thought of it as being potentially hurtful. But then when our youngest was born my husband's first words were “It’s a boy! Look at the size of his balls, they’re massive!” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her big unveiling of the chin. I wonder how long it took her to get ready for that and the amount of takes it took her. Nothing she posts is off the cuff. That was well orchestrated.
That’s what I thought! That’s why I diddnt buy the whole she’s so in love with him thing. She could well be, but that story was like she was acting

And its because of comments like this we get called trolls and bullies.

Maybe she's just tired of the horrible comments about him everytime she posts. The comments about the size of his feet after the first post must have really hurt her and now we have crap like this being said.

Hate Mrs Hinch the brand as much as you like but personal comments about her baby are out of order. And I do t give a tit that this is trying to moderate someone's post - admin can ban me for all I care. Tattle used to be about exposing dodgy practices and over use of chemicals. It's now just bullying and we've lost any credibility we ever had because of stuff like this.
Comments like what?

Reactions: 2
That’s what I thought! That’s why I diddnt buy the whole she’s so in love with him thing. She could well be, but that story was like she was acting

Comments like what?
Him not conforming to her standards. Resulting in her reluctance to show him. its been removed.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.