Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread Mrs Hinch #41 The babies arrived, its all contrived..she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Or let's give a cheer the babies here, all the Hincher are shedding a tear!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry, but regardless of what we all think of her I dont think she can win here. If she looked rough it would be all over here, if she looks nice she is slated. I might look rough with a newborn, would I put that pic on social media? No

Reactions: 12
A lot depends on the baby my sisters baby slept a lot , heā€™d wake for a feed and go straight back to sleep šŸ’¤
She had plenty of me time as nobody would let her lift a finger šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry, but regardless of what we all think of her I dont think she can win here. If she looked rough it would be all over here, if she looks nice she is slated. I might look rough with a newborn, would I put that pic on social media? No
I think the point is more that her followers have been taken on the whole pregnancy journey with her, yet as soon as heā€™s born it stops.
They get little shots of limbs and a chin, whilst the main shot is her mug plastered in make up (which has been seen a million times over).
If she wanted to keep her baby private then she should never have publicly announced her pregnancy and so on, but sheā€™s told them that she canā€™t wait for them to ā€˜meet himā€™ but wonā€™t show her army a picture of him.
Thatā€™s what gets peopleā€™s backs up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
New thread title....All Hail the Prince of Maldon is here, however the reveal doesnā€™t seem to be near

Yeah...Iā€™m not very good at this šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And one more thing Sophie.

Tattle is not the reason you do not go out, what do you think is going to happen? Everyone in here is going to show up at your doorstep? Your crazy Hinch army who say it ā€œtheir baby tooā€ and have actually cried over it are more likely to rock up at your door, believe me.
You claim MANY MANY time you have NEVER been the type to go out; and have always been the one to stay indoors (although your personal insta said otherwise before you deleted all the pictures of you pissed out ya skull)... but again that doesnā€™t fit your trolling agenda does it. šŸ˜”

Make that two things.

You arenā€™t doing a magazine deal, not because of trolling, you said itā€™s because you didnā€™t want to ā€œsell himā€ and wanted to share him in your own way, with your Hinchers....

Give me strength.
Do you reckon many mags have even approached her? Like in the real world, whoā€™s that bothered. Not many go out and buy Hello and OK! Now do they?
I personally donā€™t think sheā€™s been asked. This Morning have never invited her back cleaning only to promote her book and Holly nor Phil seemed to warm to her

• Heart
Do you reckon many mags have even approached her? Like in the real world, whoā€™s that bothered. Not many go out and buy Hello and OK! Now do they?
I personally donā€™t think sheā€™s been asked. This Morning have never invited her back cleaning only to promote her book and Holly nor Phil seemed to warm to her
I thought the same thing if Iā€™m being honest. Iā€™ve seen articles about her having had the baby in a few tabloids. But I donā€™t think her story would sell, she isnā€™t a celebrity as such. Sheā€™s just an Instagram cleaner, and one of many.
Her second appearance on this morning was just odd, holly looked bemused the whole time šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought the same thing if Iā€™m being honest. Iā€™ve seen articles about her having had the baby in a few tabloids. But I donā€™t think her story would sell, she isnā€™t a celebrity as such. Sheā€™s just an Instagram cleaner, and one of many.
Her second appearance on this morning was just odd, holly looked bemused the whole time šŸ˜‚
I remember when she was first on This Morning she asked holly and phil to follow her. I often checked if they did but never found their names

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What is the point of the little glimpses of the baby? Itā€™s just irritating, if you donā€™t want to show him then donā€™t ffs, the world will continue to turn šŸ˜“

Reactions: 9
I decided to join the Mrs Hinch Cleaning Tips facebook group because I'm super nosy and was just appalled when I saw posts like this. Why is this even necessary?! Nobody needs that many bottles of the same bloody cleaner under their kitchen cupboard! Why can't Mrs H use her influence to stop encouraging her followers to hoard so much useless crap??

View attachment 25997
Pictures like that suggest mental illness to me. Generally every day people just don't do this sort of thing

Reactions: 5
I saw this last night. I think she has deleted it now. Aside from the plastic issue it looks bleeping rank having them in a basket like that. Plus the condensation in the air will degrade the soap.
But, who needs that many of the fuckers?

I decided to join the Mrs Hinch Cleaning Tips facebook group because I'm super nosy and was just appalled when I saw posts like this. Why is this even necessary?! Nobody needs that many bottles of the same bloody cleaner under their kitchen cupboard! Why can't Mrs H use her influence to stop encouraging her followers to hoard so much useless crap??

View attachment 25997
duck OFF!!!!! What is wrong with people???

Reactions: 2
Did anyone follow Fleur De Force and her headless ā€œbillboard babyā€ last year? šŸ¤£
She would take endless #AD photos of what her newborn daughter was dressed in (complete with affiliate link) but never an actual head šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
It took her a month to even release the babies name šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Thatā€™s her choice obviously, but using her as a prop for brand deals and spon work while also maintaining she wanted to keep her offline didnā€™t add up.
I wonder how much baby Hinch will be shown over the next few months,
I really hope he doesnā€™t become a Instagram ready, perfectly coordinated prop.

• Wow
New thread idea..
Sophā€™s shown us a hand, a foot and now a chin, how long till #ad begins?

Or...
Baby Hinch is finally here and Hinchers are crying, dousing Zoflora while the worlds slowly dying.

Reactions: 14
I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me why there is this big fuss about a woman who knows how to use a bottle of jif microfucking liquid.
Because we live in a society where social media feels it needs to state the obvious, then you get deluded people fan girling them and turning into some deranged cult following! Absolute madness!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.