Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha!

I respect Marie Kondo so much more for refusing to collab with Sophie, despite the enormous pressure sophie put on her for days inc using her fan army by complaining she hadn't heard from marie and wanted to be her BFF.

Also, is it just me or does Marie speak little to no English? If I'm correct, how does Sophie with her strong Essex accent, think she will be able to communicate? I barely understand her and I'm a Brit native.
Marie has a translator as she speaks Japanese. She speaks very little English.

Marie people would never let her associate with Sophie so she should just let it go.

Reactions: 11
The FB groups act like sheep.
I saw a couple people said they wouldn't purchase the book and were attacked

"sO WhY ArE yOu heRe? SuPpOrT sOphiE"
"ItS ouR WaY oF SaYiNg ThAnK yOu"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I was going to mention about the rubbing the dogs hand to sleep. Not really sustainable when you're dealing with a baby.

Part of me wonders if she could have some decent content once the baby is here, of how to manage dog, baby and quick cleans to keep on top of everything... That's what I could have done with when mine were tiny. I tried flylady but couldn't deal with the getting dressed to shoes thing every morning when mine were babies..... But then I remember there's no sales opportunity with helping out others in similar positions and won't hold my breath for that kind of content.
I feel like the dog will turn nasty towards the child the jealousy is going to be uncontrable. She pampers that dog way to much it’s not a human it’s a pet.

Reactions: 7
Marie has a translator as she speaks Japanese. She speaks very little English.

Marie people would never let her associate with Sophie so she should just let it go.
Thought so! I've only seen a small clip of Marie and realised befriending anyone who doesn't speak the same language would be difficult, at best.

Never mind all this 'All the best!' "it's not cleaning anymore it's hinching!" crap she spouts in an effort to communicate English herself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think I solved the mystery of Jamie's mum...
His sister makes balloons and other stuff and her mum commented.
Pity she has an empty profile but looks like she's in London.
I'd hide my face too if sophie was my adult daughter.

I'd feel I'd really failed her.

How can a total stranger mean more than the friends she has!! Either she needs better friends or to invest more in the people she knows in real life.
Absolutely. Friends in real life are precious. Trust is a big part of that and once broken difficult to repair if ever. It's a massive dishonour to write that a stranger she's never met means more to her than her real friends. That post was staggering to me.

Those are not words any sane person would encourage.

But Sophie does, she encourages fawning. I feel these people are either saying what they think she wants to hear to get some attention or they are genuinely very mixed up people with mental issues. Maybe a bit of both.

She should've revealed the full name, so this persons friends can see what she really thinks of them! Nothing.

mrs hinch is a slimebag for continually encouraging this behaviour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Well its safe to say that pasta thing was the healthiest thing in that bag the rest from what l could see was sweets and sugary drinks as per the norm:D
As soon as I saw the contents of that bag I thought “it’s not just Zoflora fumes she’s high on”.
Am convinced she is a stoner ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I solved the mystery of Jamie's mum...
His sister makes balloons and other stuff and her mum commented.
Pity she has an empty profile but looks like she's in London.
She might live abroad, there was local Mallorca selling pages etc in her about section

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if you have seen @home_at_no4 but this is her sister in law. Wonder where Hinch got her inspiration from. #copycunt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Jamie's mum, totally read that wrong on my friends tiny phone haha!

Still, I think it's why Sophie's mum is so reluctant to be filmed, she always wants to dodge the camera.

I got the feeling both her mother and her grandma cringe around sophie, ticking her off about the lack of cooking utensils was the first time I even saw her nan.

Amazing how sophie has this ability to ignore all good advice. imagine how good she would be now if she'd taken any hints or tips on board.

people make a massive mistake that we just dislike her as we're trolls or whatever, me personally id love to see her do well but for the right reasons and for being a genuine person. she just keeps doing really crappy things for money and acting as this shy, anxiety ridden woman when she is nothing like that. you can't do hard sales for 4 years and continually hit targets as she boasted without having a steely core. I see it, her hinchers do not, sadly and she's making hundreds / thousands from them per day / month.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's around 5 months pregnant and she can't even feed herself.

She could feed her dog a raw food diet and completely change his health and energies too.

I have zero hope she will suddenly develop a brain and research how to do anything of any worth in the remaining 16 weeks.

She's a cleaning channel and she doesn't even know how to clean.

That rug will be so disgustingly dirty and sticky and she's only had it 5 minutes.

This kid will learn nothing from it's stupid mother. The best hope is she drops it while out somewhere and monkeys raise him.
That’s a little harsh!

Reactions: 8
Well it all adds up now that why shes got hair extensions galore and permanently covered in fake tan

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.