Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her days might be numbered once the bambino is here.
The continual cleaning will deffo have to stop and she as she's unwilling to show more than her hand/arm on screen unless she's under a butterfly filter she'll be unable to show herself engaging with the babe.
Her cooking skills are non-existent, her fashion sense is out dated, and she lacks intelligence, so really all she's got is the cleaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is having an argument right now on Facebook! Telling pushes is not doing anything dangerous.. she is pregnant and sleeping with Zoflora in her pillow! Someone pointed out it can cause asthma,she already has it!
Polly did you say you had some contacts in the press to get this out there?

Reactions: 7
She is having an argument right now on Facebook! Telling pushes is not doing anything dangerous.. she is pregnant and sleeping with Zoflora in her pillow! Someone pointed out it can cause asthma,she already has it!
"Nothing going into her bloodstream that's harmful" , she clearly doesn't understand that the chemicals get absorbed through the lungs and skin and that's how it gets into the bloodstream. I don't care if she's got a pillow over the zoflora sponge, it will be seeping through the pillow enough to smell it or she wouldn't be doing it- and that means she's got her face up against those chemicals all night

Reactions: 12
Without wanting to be a giant kill joy, have your partners been to the doctors about their sleep apnea? It leads to severe sleep deprivation which is dangerous if he's driving. My uncle has it and sleeps with a mask which opens the airways. He no longer snores because of it which his wife appreciates!
He's been to the docs before, years ago, way before we were together and they were not very helpful but we have been recently discussing him trying again as I.know they can help. Once we move (3 days times) and settled he is going to see the new doc. Thanks for posting. I did know that sleep apnea was a bad thing, but as the other poster says, it's very bloody hard to get him there.

Reactions: 5
It sounds stupid and if you had told me that “motherhood changes you” before I had my son, I’d rolled my eyes.

Your priorities change entirely. I was really driven at work, and quite house proud. Now it’s my family... that’s it. Work want me to do overtime? No thank you. I need to dust? That can wait.

I think her going into a Mummy Blogger is a path way I can see, but at the moment I’m not sure how she will continue washing everything in lenor with a baby or a toddler.

Reactions: 10
Could you imagine the running commentary if she did ‘omg maaaate the babies been cluster feeding for two hours literally mate what’s he like I just hinched his head though swipe up for details’
It would be great promotion if she did however I feel she will be a perfect prep machine kinda gal

(no judgement or in anyway to cause bf/ff debate...I’ve done both with my my kids)
God I loved my prep machine. I always said if there was a fire, I’d have baby under one arm and prep machine under the other. Husband can get the cats.

• Haha
Here is a happy Hincher who sleeps with a sponge soaked in Zoflora in her pillow.She is pregnant and quite surprisingly the Army all tried to explain the dangers,she would not listen! Very sad!
There is hope!

Reactions: 1
Yes I spotted this and then had to turn it off because I couldn’t handle the cringe factor from her ‘hacks’ not working ?
The whole interview is cringe. I actually watch behind my fingers because you can so tell that Phil and Holly are like WTF!? Their eyes and body language around this crazy witch say quite a lot!

Reactions: 4
Without wanting to be a giant kill joy, have your partners been to the doctors about their sleep apnea? It leads to severe sleep deprivation which is dangerous if he's driving. My uncle has it and sleeps with a mask which opens the airways. He no longer snores because of it which his wife appreciates!
I have severe sleep apnoea and have a CPAP machine. They are fairly quiet. I was so sleep deprived I was on verge of collapsing most of the time. Thank God I don't drive.

Reactions: 4
Omg - this is tragic. This poor soul needs help. This is not normal. Genuinely concerned for people's state of mind with messages like this....
You mean more to me than the friends I have??? Wow.
View attachment 6699
How can a total stranger mean more than the friends she has!! Either she needs better friends or to invest more in the people she knows in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm fearing for humanity now after reading those.

I just watched back her 'This Morning' segment. CRINGE. Firstly, she never went to Ireland for the mental health charity. Secondly, how could she not see that sink wasn't plumbed in? Her begging at the end for them to follow her...and they didn't!

She's full of toxic fumes and empty promises.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is having an argument right now on Facebook! Telling people she is not doing anything dangerous.. she is pregnant and sleeping with Zoflora in her pillow! Someone pointed out it can cause asthma,she already has it!
Do you know what? I think we let these idiots carry on with their dangerous ideas. Natural Selection. Get rid of the weaker links! They quite clearly do not want to listen to scientific fact or reason so let them poison themselves! bleeping idiots! These Hinch Army banshees are beyond ridiculous! I need my coffee!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It sounds stupid and if you had told me that “motherhood changes you” before I had my son, I’d rolled my eyes.

Your priorities change entirely. I was really driven at work, and quite house proud. Now it’s my family... that’s it. Work want me to do overtime? No thank you. I need to dust? That can wait.

I think her going into a Mummy Blogger is a path way I can see, but at the moment I’m not sure how she will continue washing everything in lenor with a baby or a toddler.
I bet she will re-home Henry when the baby arrives. I agree with what you said the minute you become a mother your brain switches to mum mode and it's difficult to care about anything else other than your child.

I'll admit I re-homed my pet after I had my first one I just couldn't stretch my emotions any further, there were issues with my first born after the birth so all my focus was there, my pet was better off in a different home.

The minute that dog starts barking and waking your baby up from that precious nap if you've not slept all night she will be right on the phone to battersea!
Or maybe this will be her ?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.