Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are a right pair of vile chavs!

Reactions: 4
I'm already predicting the onslaught of baby products that she will promote as Natural, and sell out to her 2mil (will definitely be that amount by the time bubs is born) Hinchers, and the number of babies that will need to be treated for skin complaints. I dread to think if Johnsons sign her up! Their products are shocking! I think someone has already mentioned P&G on here.

One of my favourite tasks as Midwifery Assistant was teaching new parents how to care for a newborn and educating them on bath time etc. So many people were surprised that babies don't need to be bathed regularly (as long as they do have a top'n'tail) and that bath/body products definitely aren't necessary. It can be so damaging to their delicate skin. So many products marked as natural or organic are actually far from it. On the Birth Unit, if parents insisted we used Weleda Calendula and occasionally Aveeno Baby. After bath/top'n'tail demo it would then be baby massage with olive oil. Even if they didn't want to do baby massage if was to also show that the oil is all a little baby needs in terms of creams and products etc.

Doubt Mrs Hinch would listen to this advice though. She will have every product going, in personalised bottles and he will probably be bathed twice a day.

Reactions: 9
That’s a little harsh!
How? At least with monkeys he would get fruit and fresh air! lol I know which I would choose if I was that kid.. and it wouldn't be the highly flammable house covered in chemicals and the rubbish junk food.

What is harsh is what Mrs Hinch is doing.

I'm assuming though which bit you think is harsh. Maybe you think she is good cleaner and cook lol :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Oof, what has she done to these people... ! brainwashed. there must be a ton of concerned family members out there.

Nothing says I'm a real fan than flaunting your knock off merch lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm already predicting the onslaught of baby products that she will promote as Natural, and sell out to her 2mil (will definitely be that amount by the time bubs is born) Hinchers, and the number of babies that will need to be treated for skin complaints. I dread to think if Johnsons sign her up! Their products are shocking! I think someone has already mentioned P&G on here.

One of my favourite tasks as Midwifery Assistant was teaching new parents how to care for a newborn and educating them on bath time etc. So many people were surprised that babies don't need to be bathed regularly (as long as they do have a top'n'tail) and that bath/body products definitely aren't necessary. It can be so damaging to their delicate skin. So many products marked as natural or organic are actually far from it. On the Birth Unit, if parents insisted we used Weleda Calendula and occasionally Aveeno Baby. After bath/top'n'tail demo it would then be baby massage with olive oil. Even if they didn't want to do baby massage if was to also show that the oil is all a little baby needs in terms of creams and products etc.

Doubt Mrs Hinch would listen to this advice though. She will have every product going, in personalised bottles and he will probably be bathed twice a day.
I’m a qualified baby massage instructor and the amount of chemically induced oils that parents bring in, is scary! Johnson’s are one of the worst! I encourage natural, cold compressed oils, and provide it for them to use! I can honestly see Johnson’s jumping, but how do you tell a person, that already pumps her home full of chemicals that it isn’t healthy?

• Heart
I always knew the world was populated with dimwits, which explains why people like jade goody and katie price made millions selling shite, but mrs hinch has really shown how many morons are out there with not one grey cell between them.

All of these medical professionals, doctors and vets, seeing this deluge of idiots with swollen eyes and burn body parts, must want to pack up and retire to a distant island.

The only thing that cheers me up is that they are killing themselves off, and good riddance. Our world deserves better than this. I'm mortified that anyone watched mrs hinch abroad and thinks we are all anything like her.
Absolute dimwits and for some reason the public just eat that shite up and love them. I especially hate it when people say "I am only saying whate everyone is thinking" yes if everyone's brains are cesspools. It's just lowest common denominator rubbish.

• Heart
Ofc Sophie would promote Johnson's even though some of their products are actually banned in the Uk, such as their baby perfume stuff. does nothing but make your baby smell good. Can still get it on ebay, and I can almost guaruntee if sophie gets wind of it she will think it's the best thing ever!

I waited a week to ten days before bathing my newborns. Well I did wash the blood out of their hair they were born with mop heads of hair but other than that the vernix is perfect for their skin! Everyone comments how soft my kids skin is even now the eldest is almost 6 hes as soft as a newborn. No johnsons allowed on my house we use Elave and its suitable for everyone even my youngest who is not 1 yet.
I dont understand why people wash babies so much they dont get dirty a top and tail (we call it a budgie bath) is perfect. Now... 2 year olds well they should just live in the bath the dirt is attracted to them lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Absolute dimwits and for some reason the public just eat that shite up and love them. I especially hate it when people say "I am only saying whate everyone is thinking" yes if everyone's brains are cesspools. It's just lowest common denominator rubbish.
Yes! agree with this so much. i'm so glad i found this group, many of you give me hope! If all I had to go on was the hinchers pov I'd be pretty morose about our future as a species

Reactions: 5
Do you know what? I think we let these idiots carry on with their dangerous ideas. Natural Selection. Get rid of the weaker links! They quite clearly do not want to listen to scientific fact or reason so let them poison themselves! bleeping idiots! These Hinch Army banshees are beyond ridiculous! I need my coffee!
Exactly what I was thinking!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ofc Sophie would promote Johnson's even though some of their products are actually banned in the Uk, such as their baby perfume stuff. does nothing but make your baby smell good. Can still get it on ebay, and I can almost guaruntee if sophie gets wind of it she will think it's the best thing ever!
Baby perfume?!?!?! The world's defo gone mad. No better smell than baby smell ( not puke or poo)[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
Do you know what? I think we let these idiots carry on with their dangerous ideas. Natural Selection. Get rid of the weaker links! They quite clearly do not want to listen to scientific fact or reason so let them poison themselves! bleeping idiots! These Hinch Army banshees are beyond ridiculous! I need my coffee!
Great post and I agree and have felt like this for a while.

while I don't care a jot they are hurting / killing themselves I do feel bad for their pets and children and also our environment, sadly they aren't just damaging themselves, they are doing a great deal of damage to innocents and wildlife and water quality.

At this rate I'm expecting to turn on a tap in the Uk and pure zoflora and harpic to pour out. By their own admission, they are using bottles a day and pouring it all into our water. It's become a competition to see how much they can use. One woman is getting through boxes of dishmatic sponges a week, non biodegradable cheap synthetic crap. They're all pouring bleaches into their toilets every single day, sometimes multiple times a day. It's out of control. One person doing this is bad enough, but she's got 2 million fans and a vast majority are doing this because she is doing it. The fact that there's barely any products left on shelves for months shows the volume people are using. It's scary. She's an environmental disaster.

Where I live in the Uk sewage still goes out in to our sea. And not far out either as some might hope. yes people swim in that sea in the summer.

all that crap they are pouring into our waterways, where do they think it goes? Are they seriously not aware we already have a massive problem with our water quality? these people don't seem to have spent a single hour educating themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think sewage goes into the sea down Brighton way :(
Perhaps at some point, a water company may notice a gradual incline of chemicals in the water and make a public service announcement?

Great post and I agree and have felt like this for a while.

while I don't care a jot they are hurting / killing themselves I do feel bad for their pets and children and also our environment, sadly they aren't just damaging themselves, they are doing a great deal of damage to innocents and wildlife and water quality.

At this rate I'm expecting to turn on a tap in the Uk and pure zoflora and harpic to pour out. By their own admission, they are using bottles a day and pouring it all into our water. It's become a competition to see how much they can use. One woman is getting through boxes of dishmatic sponges a week, non biodegradable cheap synthetic crap. They're all pouring bleaches into their toilets every single day, sometimes multiple times a day. It's out of control. One person doing this is bad enough, but she's got 2 million fans and a vast majority are doing this because she is doing it. The fact that there's barely any products left on shelves for months shows the volume people are using. It's scary. She's an environmental disaster.

Where I live in the Uk sewage still goes out in to our sea. And not far out either as some might hope. yes people swim in that sea in the summer.

all that crap they are pouring into our waterways, where do they think it goes? Are they seriously not aware we already have a massive problem with our water quality? these people don't seem to have spent a single hour educating themselves.
I know, I too feel for the children and pets but unfortunately, if their parents are not willing to listen to reason, logic and fact then their children and pets are already doomed - with or without all these chemicals!

I am always dismayed when I come across people who have no idea or care about the damage being caused to our planet and how they can help. They don't care!!! It's so infuriating and upsetting.

• Heart
Baby perfume?!?!?! The world's defo gone mad. No better smell than baby smell ( not puke or poo)
Sadly, it's true. I babysat for an American lady who doused her 2 month old baby in Johnson's perfume and let me tell you that kid was sick and so was I after smelling it! I was holding the baby and got itchy eyes, tickly throat and just felt generally unwell. It took me several baby sits to realise what was going on. I smelt the bottle and had an instant reaction.

I was so shocked this was a thing I asked around and was told it's banned in the Uk.

I was told there's several products similar and they are rammed with chemicals. I too think babies are naturally delightful smelling. this stuff smells rank anyway! like a zoflo bottle.

I'm just praying sophie doesn't find out about it. we can kiss goodbye to thousands of babies good health if she starts promoting this crap and soaks it on liberally, because you know she will live for that.

i watch her sparingly now, but didn't i read she already poured similar crap on her dog this week?

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.