Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, I too feel for the children and pets but unfortunately, if their parents are not willing to listen to reason, logic and fact then their children and pets are already doomed - with or without all these chemicals!

I am always dismayed when I come across people who have no idea or care about the damage being caused to our planet and how they can help. They don't care!!! It's so infuriating and upsetting.
Agree 100%.

The last 10 years I've sourced and use environmentally (and people!) friendly washing powder, shower products, hair products, hand soap, everything. I've stopped buying and using any chemical rubbish not necessary, no candles, air fresheners, no chemical sprays etc I've planted countless trees (easy to grow, finding homes is another matter but people have been brilliant) created ponds for wildlife and volunteer at a local conservation group. I feed the birds and make and put up bird nest boxes that are used every year. My plastic use is at an all time low. I even do my best to wear ethical clothing (it's pricey) every day I'm learning more and more and meeting more like minded people and I honestly felt this was more common. Sophie has really shocked me to my core. All we have is this Planet, and I'm doing everything I can to make it green and clean and beautiful for future generations, I'm sick to the stomach what she's promoting and that her followers are copying her like the sheep they are. I'm just praying she messes up really badly soon so people actually take stock and take urgent action to stop this. Sadly, companies like zoflora have hired more staff and are working nights to keep with demand, that's frightening how much more chemicals are being made and released. and that's just one product.

I feel sometimes I'm fighting a losing battle, especially when if anyone with any sense dares to say the tiniest thing they are branded trolls or haters.

Mrs Hinch is one of the worst things to happen to this country. and i dont care if that's harsh, it's bloody true!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just watched the organised mum talking about having house plants to filter the air because her house is polluted as she tests so many cleaning products! I swear to god she will use about 5% of what Mrs Hinch uses, AND she uses a lot of Eco friendly products! I hope the Hinch/ers see it!
Well done Gem and Team Tomm!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's really refreshing, I love my house plants! I have a ton of spider plants in particular, they're so good at helping yet nothing beats a good wide open window, the last week it's been so nice in the day I've been able to air the house and it's so much nicer. (and I don't use chemicals)

A part of me wants to sniff inside Sophie's home on a warm day, with all the windows closed. my mind can't even begin to comprehend the mixture of scents. i feel like it must smell like lush.

So many people have sent valuable information to sophie, inc her own mother and nan and she's blindly poo-poohed it all.

I have zero hopes she will ever change.

Reactions: 6
Agree 100%.

The last 10 years I've sourced and use environmentally (and people!) friendly washing powder, shower products, hair products, hand soap, everything. I've stopped buying and using any chemical rubbish not necessary, no candles, air fresheners, no chemical sprays etc I've planted countless trees (easy to grow, finding homes is another matter but people have been brilliant) created ponds for wildlife and volunteer at a local conservation group. I feed the birds and make and put up bird nest boxes that are used every year. My plastic use is at an all time low. I even do my best to wear ethical clothing (it's pricey) every day I'm learning more and more and meeting more like minded people and I honestly felt this was more common. Sophie has really shocked me to my core. All we have is this Planet, and I'm doing everything I can to make it green and clean and beautiful for future generations, I'm sick to the stomach what she's promoting and that her followers are copying her like the sheep they are. I'm just praying she messes up really badly soon so people actually take stock and take urgent action to stop this. Sadly, companies like zoflora have hired more staff and are working nights to keep with demand, that's frightening how much more chemicals are being made and released. and that's just one product.

I feel sometimes I'm fighting a losing battle, especially when if anyone with any sense dares to say the tiniest thing they are branded trolls or haters.

Mrs Hinch is one of the worst things to happen to this country. and i dont care if that's harsh, it's bloody true!!
Our way of life is the same to be honest. No chemicals, plastics and we grow our own food and we compost etc, etc. We really do give a tit about our planet and despite not yet having children, I care about what we are leaving behind for future generations.

MRS HINCH IS A DISEASE THAT NEEDS ERADICATING!!! It feels like she is single handedly brainwashing people and sending us back 10-15 years environmentally and 70 years socially (feminism, empowerment etc). She should be ashamed of herself but as a true narcissist, she will revel in her destruction!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That's really refreshing, I love my house plants! I have a ton of spider plants in particular, they're so good at helping yet nothing beats a good wide open window, the last week it's been so nice in the day I've been able to air the house and it's so much nicer. (and I don't use chemicals)

A part of me wants to sniff inside Sophie's home on a warm day, with all the windows closed. my mind can't even begin to comprehend the mixture of scents. i feel like it must smell like lush.

So many people have sent valuable information to sophie, inc her own mother and nan and she's blindly poo-poohed it all.

I have zero hopes she will ever change.
I don't think I could breathe in her house

Our way of life is the same to be honest. No chemicals, plastics and we grow our own food and we compost etc, etc. We really do give a tit about our planet and despite not yet having children, I care about what we are leaving behind for future generations.

MRS HINCH IS A DISEASE THAT NEEDS ERADICATING!!! It feels like she is single handedly brainwashing people and sending us back 10-15 years environmentally and 70 years socially (feminism, empowerment etc). She should be ashamed of herself but as a true narcissist, she will revel in her destruction!
I couldn't agree more! I too grow my own veggies and fruits, have made a start already this week. it's so relaxing and healthy, i can't wait to pick fresh herbs and veggies for my smoothies again :) None of it sprayed. Just fresh from the garden, quick rinse, in the blender :) When I eat clean from the garden everything seems so much better, my clarity, even my eyesight! Still eating well but supermarket isn't the same. Nothing even tastes the same, really. Roll on Spring & summer! I too compost, it's brilliant to put back on the garden. I used to struggle getting it to compost quick enough but now I've got it nailed with lidded compost bins and it's made all the difference. Atm I'm looking in to how to add more minerals and nutrients in to the soil naturally, so that I get even more nutrition from plants, have some great youtubers giving free advice. It's all out there and I find it really interesting. One of the topics I've learnt this Winter is what weeds we can eat, what naturally growing plants are massively beneficial. I feel now if all the supermarkets and shops closed i wouldn't starve, we're literally surrounded by wild edibles! and these contain better nutrition than shop bought veggies anyway.

it's been such a culture shock to see mrs hinch pouring a bottle of blue dragon on some crisp things for dinner! How is she alive!

I agree with everything you so so much. You're brilliant!

I don't think I could breathe in her house
I too would struggle massively. I'm so curious tho to have a small sniff. I wouldn't honestly want to do it to myself (can't believe i had a mild sniff of zoflora, albeit from a distance to see what the fuss was about, turns out nothing) I react pretty quick to chemicals, when i see her throwing all these things together i cant help wondering what the result is like ? eye wateringly overpowering is my conclusion, esp after that radio host said she smelt strongly of some kind of perfume, and she said its cleaning products i dont use perfume!

My mind just can't imagine the mix going on. Candles, wax melts, zoflora, air fresheners (various, not all same scents) Lenor sheets stuffed everywhere even in the fake flowers, same flowers sprayed with another chemical, mr sheen polish, air wicks, poundland reed diffusers, 1001 carpet spray scented, all of the other things she sprays around like cif and pine etc i just can't wrap around how much that lot must clash.

it's Jamie's fault, he came home from work one day and complained it absolutely stank too strong in the house. wish i had kept that clip lol. ever since im wondering just how bad it is! and then i think that poor dog! if its too much for a human, its way too much for a dog.

It must be like walking into a mist. i had a friend who would light excess amounts of candles and whenever i walked in i would rub my eyes as it felt like there was some kind of mist on them, im wondering if its like that lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anybody follow thisgirlisenough on Instagram, she may have Facebook too? Her ideas are so refreshing and she is all for the environment and making it a cleaner place to be

Reactions: 1
I couldn't agree more! I too grow my own veggies and fruits, have made a start already this week. it's so relaxing and healthy, i can't wait to pick fresh herbs and veggies for my smoothies again :) None of it sprayed. Just fresh from the garden, quick rinse, in the blender :) When I eat clean from the garden everything seems so much better, my clarity, even my eyesight! Still eating well but supermarket isn't the same. Nothing even tastes the same, really. Roll on Spring & summer! I too compost, it's brilliant to put back on the garden. I used to struggle getting it to compost quick enough but now I've got it nailed with lidded compost bins and it's made all the difference. Atm I'm looking in to how to add more minerals and nutrients in to the soil naturally, so that I get even more nutrition from plants, have some great youtubers giving free advice. It's all out there and I find it really interesting. One of the topics I've learnt this Winter is what weeds we can eat, what naturally growing plants are massively beneficial. I feel now if all the supermarkets and shops closed i wouldn't starve, we're literally surrounded by wild edibles! and these contain better nutrition than shop bought veggies anyway.

it's been such a culture shock to see mrs hinch pouring a bottle of blue dragon on some crisp things for dinner! How is she alive!

I too would struggle massively. I'm so curious tho to have a small sniff. I wouldn't honestly want to do it to myself (can't believe i had a mild sniff of zoflora, albeit from a distance to see what the fuss was about, turns out nothing) I react pretty quick to chemicals, when i see her throwing all these things together i cant help wondering what the result is like ? eye wateringly overpowering is my conclusion, esp after that radio host said she smelt strongly of some kind of perfume, and she said its cleaning products i dont use perfume!

My mind just can't imagine the mix going on. Candles, wax melts, zoflora, air fresheners (various, not all same scents) Lenor sheets stuffed everywhere even in the fake flowers, same flowers sprayed with another chemical, mr sheen polish, air wicks, poundland reed diffusers, 1001 carpet spray scented, all of the other things she sprays around like cif and pine etc i just can't wrap around how much that lot must clash.

it's Jamie's fault, he came home from work one day and complained it absolutely stank too strong in the house. wish i had kept that clip lol. ever since im wondering just how bad it is! and then i think that poor dog! if its too much for a human, its way too much for a dog.

It must be like walking into a mist. i had a friend who would light excess amounts of candles and whenever i walked in i would rub my eyes as it felt like there was some kind of mist on them, im wondering if its like that lol.
I see what you mean and yes I'm curious too, don't think we'd last a minute interview her house!

Reactions: 3

It's very addictive once you start to GYO and pay attention to all the nasties and plastics in so many things we eat, use on and inside our bodies and what we clean with. There are many out there like us. Most of my family and all of my friends live exactly the same way so I have to remind myself that there are a lot of us to fight the good fight!

I can't wait to have a bigger garden. We finally move into our new home on Thursday and the garden is much much bigger than the one we currently have. As soon as we saw it we both said "bigger veg patch!" ?? we also have many Apple trees in this garden but I've never grown fruit before (successfully) other than Tomatoes but I'm definitely trying again! I'm itching to get in the new place and get my hands dirty!!! Anyway, even if what I plant doesn't grow, we still don't go rushing to the Supermarket. We shop locally, seasonally and we forage too! Wild Garlic is one of my favourite things to forage and grows abundantly in most places, plus I make elderflower cordial and wine which is always ready and perfect for Summer Solstice. I expect some Scrumpy will.be on the menu now too!

A friend of mine has just started learning about soil minerals etc. Very interesting and I'm looking forward to him teaching me more and advising. Don't know much to.be honest but definitely going to.learn more.

I really do.not understand why anyone would want to live the way Mrs Hinch and her "Army" live. Toxic in more ways than one. They should be called her Hinch Harmy!!

And thank you for your kind compliment. I always agree you too and think your're brilliant also but it's hard to usually express that on here sometimes but it nice to hear and express that shared respect and love back. ?

• Heart
Lets all add a nice comment please.

I was just reading this, I was so tempted to comment on their twitter feed, but then remembered whose feed I was on!!

• Haha
How? At least with monkeys he would get fruit and fresh air! lol I know which I would choose if I was that kid.. and it wouldn't be the highly flammable house covered in chemicals and the rubbish junk food.

What is harsh is what Mrs Hinch is doing.

I'm assuming though which bit you think is harsh. Maybe you think she is good cleaner and cook lol :ROFLMAO:
Just the dropping on head! Nothing else ?

Newbie here! I only discovered Mrs Hinch the other day! I know I know...where have I been lol. I quite enjoyed her vids and definitely got the cleaning bug. But I also felt very anxious that my house doesn't look like hers and I didn't have time to clean it like she does. This forum really opened up my eyes though. Fair play to her earning money and becoming successful..but I had to unfollow her. X
She made me feel absolutely horrendous!! Baring in mind my house is a renovation and we are slowly doing it up ourselves it just made me feel so inadequate that it didn’t look perfect and pristine like hers!!! then I realised I’ve got tit loads of kids and actually have a life ! It’s not realistic to clean for that many hours and really detrimental to all these impressionable people following her ?

Lets all add a nice comment please.

Can't help but think that Melly Melly is Jamie ? getting arsey because they spelt his surname wrong and saying "the tablets will soon kick in love"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't help but thinnk that melly melly is Jamie ? getting arsey because they spelt his surname wrong and saying "the tablets will soon kick in love"
I don't care Magenta got her say. ? And I said more but it was deleted. You must only be allowed one message.

Reactions: 4
Sadly, it's true. I babysat for an American lady who doused her 2 month old baby in Johnson's perfume and let me tell you that kid was sick and so was I after smelling it! I was holding the baby and got itchy eyes, tickly throat and just felt generally unwell. It took me several baby sits to realise what was going on. I smelt the bottle and had an instant reaction.

I was so shocked this was a thing I asked around and was told it's banned in the Uk.

I was told there's several products similar and they are rammed with chemicals. I too think babies are naturally delightful smelling. this stuff smells rank anyway! like a zoflo bottle.

I'm just praying sophie doesn't find out about it. we can kiss goodbye to thousands of babies good health if she starts promoting this crap and soaks it on liberally, because you know she will live for that.

i watch her sparingly now, but didn't i read she already poured similar crap on her dog this week?

View attachment 6769
I would never have used any Johnson @ Johnson baby products on my children,they are full of parabens and a multitude of other crappy chemicals.Babies don’t need to be washed with soap and shampoo everyday,oh god,this poor baby will be smelling of Country Garden and May move onto Pacco Rabonne Millions age 4/5?

Attachments

Can't help but think that Melly Melly is Jamie ? getting arsey because they spelt his surname wrong and saying "the tablets will soon kick in love"
We all need to comment on this post! Patronising prick!

We all need to comment on this post! Patronising prick!
I'm going to have to sign up and comment, if these hinch praising articles are going to be a regular fixture. I hate the sun as much as the next person, just waiting for the tide to turn on the "HINCHCLIFFES" and I feel the more negative comments the better to try and make that happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.