Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed her food cupboard the other day - mostly just tins of soup. When she did her ghastly natchos she had pre prepared red onion. Apart from the fact it's not as healthy being chopped, dipped in chlorine and gassed - all that plastic is such a waste just to save seconds of chopping an onion.

I'm loving this thread and the topics it covers. My ex used to snore so loudly after drinking he woke himself up, I wanted to suffocate him.
Doesn’t take much to chop veg etc. I wasn’t a great cook, but when my daughter was weaning I boiled and mashed veg and fruit! Not rocket science! I do wonder about her health with all the rubbish she eats, what nutrition is that baby getting?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t take much to chop veg etc. I wasn’t a great cook, but when my daughter was weaning I boiled and mashed veg and fruit! Not rocket science! I do wonder about her health with all the rubbish she eats, what nutrition is that baby getting?
Yep sorry to go back to Jamie and the bed making yesterday but he was so bleeping condescending for a guy whose pregnant wife is eating like a picky child. Too worried about making stories for the shoppers and being a twit to take notice of what's before his eyes.
If she's not up to cooking there's nothing stopping him from making a healthy meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yep sorry to go back to Jamie and the bed making yesterday but he was so bleeping condescending for a guy whose pregnant wife is eating like a picky child. Too worried about making stories for the shoppers and being a twit to take notice of what's before his eyes.
If she's not up to cooking there's nothing stopping him from making a healthy meal.
But when you have sexist and oppressive values and ideals best left in the 1950s; he expects her to keep to the traditional roles that this cretin is perpetuating!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But when you have sexist and oppressive values and ideals best left in the 1950s; he expects her to keep to the traditional roles that this cretin is perpetuating!
I think I almost detest him as much as her now. ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you! I knew I loved this site.
I wasn’t judging breastfeeding at all, I just thought the amount of influence she wealds over people at the moment is unprecedented,
If she were to document her breastfeeding journey and weaning with her cooking healthy food from scratch so many young Mums would emulate her which obviously would be a positive thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whoever’s in talks with the papers need to know about her charity lies..

She never went to the charity in Ireland.
She never did any volunteering at Dog’s Trust, just wanted people to donate.
She pretended to donate 10 times to a donkey charity.

Charity starts at home for these two scammers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He's been to the docs before, years ago, way before we were together and they were not very helpful but we have been recently discussing him trying again as I.know they can help. Once we move (3 days times) and settled he is going to see the new doc. Thanks for posting. I did know that sleep apnea was a bad thing, but as the other poster says, it's very bloody hard to get him there.
My uncle resisted going too, he knew for years that something was wrong but didn't follow it up. It wasn't until he felt himself falling asleep on his motorbike that he decided to get himself checked out!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
My uncle resisted going too, he knew for years that something was wrong but didn't follow it up. It wasn't until he felt himself falling asleep on his motorbike that he decided to get himself checked out!
Wow, that is very scary too. I'm glad he got himself to the docs. I'm telling my OH all of this! Thank you. ?

Reactions: 2
Whoever’s in talks with the papers need to know about her charity lies..

She never went to the charity in Ireland.
She never did any volunteering at Dog’s Trust, just wanted people to donate.
She pretended to donate 10 times to a donkey charity.

Charity starts at home for these two scammers.
They’re scumbags, basically.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well its safe to say that pasta thing was the healthiest thing in that bag the rest from what l could see was sweets and sugary drinks as per the norm:D

Reactions: 3
I bet she will re-home Henry when the baby arrives. I agree with what you said the minute you become a mother your brain switches to mum mode and it's difficult to care about anything else other than your child.

I'll admit I re-homed my pet after I had my first one I just couldn't stretch my emotions any further, there were issues with my first born after the birth so all my focus was there, my pet was better off in a different home.

The minute that dog starts barking and waking your baby up from that precious nap if you've not slept all night she will be right on the phone to battersea!
Or maybe this will be her ?
View attachment 6732
HAHA! I love that.

We have two long haired cats. Someone told me that your fur babies turn into “pets” once you have a human baby, and they were right. My spoiled princesses who slept on the bed and were fussed every waking second suddenly went down the pecking order the moment Toddler arrived. They still sleep on electric blankets however.

Reactions: 3
GUYS GUYS GUYS - DID YOU SEE? Soph's (in her head) BFF Marie Kondo was at the Oscars last night. And Sophie gets to go to Crufts - perfect! Right where they both belong!
Hahahahaha!

I respect Marie Kondo so much more for refusing to collab with Sophie, despite the enormous pressure sophie put on her for days inc using her fan army by complaining she hadn't heard from marie and wanted to be her BFF.

Also, is it just me or does Marie speak little to no English? If I'm correct, how does Sophie with her strong Essex accent, think she will be able to communicate? I barely understand her and I'm a Brit native.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
I wrote exactly the same thing yesterday,but in reverse ‘Sophie,please breastfeed your baby and make all baby food with organic ingredients from scratch’ it will influence so many young women,she could actually do something hugely positive if she did. But,no doubt it will be eating popcorn chicken and Nachos aged 9 months ?
She's around 5 months pregnant and she can't even feed herself.

She could feed her dog a raw food diet and completely change his health and energies too.

I have zero hope she will suddenly develop a brain and research how to do anything of any worth in the remaining 16 weeks.

She's a cleaning channel and she doesn't even know how to clean.

That rug will be so disgustingly dirty and sticky and she's only had it 5 minutes.

This kid will learn nothing from it's stupid mother. The best hope is she drops it while out somewhere and monkeys raise him.

• Haha
There is no way she is going to become a mummy instagrammer. I don’t follow any as my children are older but the ones I have had a nose at are worlds apart from the hunch.

I don’t agree with all of the ads and so forth but they do have some good messages. They talk about their bodies after childbirth, body positivity, organic food, natural products and so on. Mrs hunch with her filters and her house full of chemicals is just not going to fit in.

She’s in such a unique position where she could honestly make such a difference. She has a ‘army’ of nearly 2 million that hang off her every word. Is she spoke about recycling, natural products just think of the difference she could make. She won’t because she won’t make the money. All of the bollocks about ‘I need you my hinchers’. She doesn’t give a brass monkeys about them all she cares about is how much money she can make from them. I’ve also noticed that she doesn’t interact with any other instagrammers like most others do.

She is having an argument right now on Facebook! Telling people she is not doing anything dangerous.. she is pregnant and sleeping with Zoflora in her pillow! Someone pointed out it can cause asthma,she already has it!
I always knew the world was populated with dimwits, which explains why people like jade goody and katie price made millions selling shite, but mrs hinch has really shown how many morons are out there with not one grey cell between them.

All of these medical professionals, doctors and vets, seeing this deluge of idiots with swollen eyes and burn body parts, must want to pack up and retire to a distant island.

The only thing that cheers me up is that they are killing themselves off, and good riddance. Our world deserves better than this. I'm mortified that anyone watched mrs hinch abroad and thinks we are all anything like her.

Hahahahaha!

I respect Marie Kondo so much more for refusing to collab with Sophie, despite the enormous pressure sophie put on her for days inc using her fan army by complaining she hadn't heard from marie and wanted to be her BFF.

Also, is it just me or does Marie speak little to no English? If I'm correct, how does Sophie with her strong Essex accent, think she will be able to communicate? I barely understand her and I'm a Brit native.
As far as I know, Marie doesn’t speak English!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.