Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though whats she gonna feed the baby when its weaned it will all be jars i reckon, and l bet she wontbreastfeed

Reactions: 4
I just re watched her This Morning segment, Phil says "you have fans all over the world?!"

Hinch "yes all over, Australia, New Zealand and Northern Ireland!" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously though whats she gonna feed the baby when its weaned it will all be jars i reckon, and l bet she wontbreastfeed
Could you imagine the running commentary if she did ‘omg maaaate the babies been cluster feeding for two hours literally mate what’s he like I just hinched his head though swipe up for details’
It would be great promotion if she did however I feel she will be a perfect prep machine kinda gal

(no judgement or in anyway to cause bf/ff debate...I’ve done both with my my kids)

Reactions: 3
Sorry to go off topic... Is it ok to club your other half around the head with whatever is close to hand - book/lamp/housebrick for instance - when they snore like a bleeping FLU RIDDLED PIG right next to you? "Asking for a friend" as they say....
Yes absolutely, it’s insufferable!

Reactions: 3
I don't think that this is the place to judge non breastfeeders- in fact nowhere should be used to judge non breastfeeders, doesn't make you a better parent for doing it. Fed is best...

Reactions: 25
I am watching it. She is cleaning the door with softener and says it lifts dirt but when she rubs it, the dark marks are still there.
Yes I spotted this and then had to turn it off because I couldn’t handle the cringe factor from her ‘hacks’ not working ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My boyfriend has that too!!! When he first did it I was just grateful that the snoring had stopped but he was weirdly quiet and then I panicked. 9 years later and I obviously know what is happening but still occasionally panic and scare the crap out of him as I'm shaking him so much! [emoji23]
Without wanting to be a giant kill joy, have your partners been to the doctors about their sleep apnea? It leads to severe sleep deprivation which is dangerous if he's driving. My uncle has it and sleeps with a mask which opens the airways. He no longer snores because of it which his wife appreciates!

Reactions: 8
Without wanting to be a giant kill joy, have your partners been to the doctors about their sleep apnea? It leads to severe sleep deprivation which is dangerous if he's driving. My uncle has it and sleeps with a mask which opens the airways. He no longer snores because of it which his wife appreciates!
No he hasnt its hard enough to get him to go to the doctors anyway he defintely wont go for that.

Reactions: 2
GUYS GUYS GUYS - DID YOU SEE? Soph's (in her head) BFF Marie Kondo was at the Oscars last night. And Sophie gets to go to Crufts - perfect! Right where they both belong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg - this is tragic. This poor soul needs help. This is not normal. Genuinely concerned for people's state of mind with messages like this....
You mean more to me than the friends I have??? Wow.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Note sure who I pity most... the person who wrote it OR the person who feels the need to share it with her audience of 2M.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs a food narina!
She showed her food cupboard the other day - mostly just tins of soup. When she did her ghastly natchos she had pre prepared red onion. Apart from the fact it's not as healthy being chopped, dipped in chlorine and gassed - all that plastic is such a waste just to save seconds of chopping an onion.

I'm loving this thread and the topics it covers. My ex used to snore so loudly after drinking he woke himself up, I wanted to suffocate him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg - this is tragic. This poor soul needs help. This is not normal. Genuinely concerned for people's state of mind with messages like this....
You mean more to me than the friends I have??? Wow.
View attachment 6699
Well the hincher is right about something soph does need them- she needs them to keep shopping so they will keep a roof over their head and so she never has to do a days work anymore

• Heart
I wrote exactly the same thing yesterday,but in reverse ‘Sophie,please breastfeed your baby and make all baby food with organic ingredients from scratch’ it will influence so many young women,she could actually do something hugely positive if she did. But,no doubt it will be eating popcorn chicken and Nachos aged 9 months ?

• Heart
  • Haha
I was going to mention about the rubbing the dogs hand to sleep. Not really sustainable when you're dealing with a baby.

Part of me wonders if she could have some decent content once the baby is here, of how to manage dog, baby and quick cleans to keep on top of everything... That's what I could have done with when mine were tiny. I tried flylady but couldn't deal with the getting dressed to shoes thing every morning when mine were babies..... But then I remember there's no sales opportunity with helping out others in similar positions and won't hold my breath for that kind of content.

Reactions: 5
Here is a happy Hincher who sleeps with a sponge soaked in Zoflora in her pillow.She is pregnant and quite surprisingly the Army all tried to explain the dangers,she would not listen! Very sad!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Here are some ‘little accidents’ that Hinchers have had !
I cant believe that someone actually sleeps with a disinfectant scented sponge in there pillow! That's utter madness.....these people are seriously disturbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.