Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to go off topic... Is it ok to club your other half around the head with whatever is close to hand - book/lamp/housebrick for instance - when they snore like a bleeping FLU RIDDLED PIG right next to you? "Asking for a friend" as they say....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Sorry to go off topic... Is it ok to club your other half around the head with whatever is close to hand - book/lamp/housebrick for instance - when they snore like a bleeping FLU RIDDLED PIG right next to you? "Asking for a friend" as they say....
Do it! My snorer is away for 2 weeks and I’m am considering not letting him back in, my sleep has been blissful! Feel your pain though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Do it! My snorer is away for 2 weeks and I’m am considering not letting him back in, my sleep has been blissful! Feel your pain though
Oh I am sooooo jealous! I've actually just gone in the spare room. Can still bloody hear him! ???

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Am I few days late, or had to she just started putting #ad on the febreze bedtime spritz thing?

Reactions: 2
I thought it was hilarious when she was on This Morming and had a case of All The Best Tourette’s where she kept randomly saying it to Schofe ?
Phillip kept looking at her like she was crazy, when she seemed to forget she was on live tv and started sniffing the Lenor with a glazed look he actually exclaimed. lol. He also knew the Lenor on doors to clean was stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oof, maybe just shake him gently then say love your snoring again, and get him to turn over? I hear you though, my ex fiancee snored and I was forever doing that, fortunately he didn't mind but when we split up i was so happy to get away from that noise. That's not the reason we split but it was an added bonus! I'll never understand how they don't wake themselves up with the noise. I'm a light sleeper and would wake if a mouse farted outside. Hope you get some peace ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel your pain!!! My boyfriend's snores make the bed flipping shake! And even with headphones and moderately loud music I can still hear him! Insanity!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
If I had a daughter in law like Sophie I would too ?
lol wondering what she thinks of sophie. i hope she doesn't watch sophie's insta, and sees the 'food' she's cooking up for her son. i'd be very worried about my son and for my grandson!

Oof, maybe just shake him gently then say love your snoring again, and get him to turn over? I hear you though, my ex fiancee snored and I was forever doing that, fortunately he didn't mind but when we split up i was so happy to get away from that noise. That's not the reason we split but it was an added bonus! I'll never understand how they don't wake themselves up with the noise. I'm a light sleeper and would wake if a mouse farted outside. Hope you get some peace ?
Believe me...I can kick and punch him and he doesn't stop! I start with the polite nudging, then the elbow digs, then the leg pushes, then the long digs with my toes in his calves, then the donkey kicks, then the pushing his head into a different position, then a very loud FOR duck'S SAKE as I gather up my stuff and stomp into the spare room! Honestly, nothing interrupts him! ?
Anyway, I am happy now in my single bed like a kid again!

• Haha
  • Wow
oh wow he is really asleep lol!

I love single beds! makes me feel so small haha! :)

Btw here's a giggle if you need it, we've all seen it before but it still makes me giggle. Poundland taking the mick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Believe me...I can kick and punch him and he doesn't stop! I start with the polite nudging, then the elbow digs, then the leg pushes, then the long digs with my toes in his calves, then the donkey kicks, then the pushing his head into a different position, then a very loud FOR duck'S SAKE as I gather up my stuff and stomp into the spare room! Honestly, nothing interrupts him! ?
Anyway, I am happy now in my single bed like a kid again!
Apart from elbow digs, the pushes and head repositioning, your description is exactly the same as my experience, except I would go a sleep on the sofa. Luckily, our new home has a 2nd bedroom and really thick stone walls so I shall have a proper bed for nights when he is far too loud. Hope you sleep well my dear. ?

Shove him! My husband talks in his sleep. STFU!

• Heart
My hubby has sleep apnea he literally stops breathing and l have to push him to see if hes still alive lol
My boyfriend has that too!!! When he first did it I was just grateful that the snoring had stopped but he was weirdly quiet and then I panicked. 9 years later and I obviously know what is happening but still occasionally panic and scare the crap out of him as I'm shaking him so much! ?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.