Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People like Hinch have a shelf life. She’s conned the public for about 3yrs…no other talent so she’s fizzling. The problem is that the person replacing her will be exactly the same. I’ve had a look. Yep. Clone. Not using products properly, too much plastic, toxic messes, make up, Barbie type. And she’ll last 3yrs. Then onto the next. And sorry, maybe I’m just a grumpy old spacemonkey but I’m 48, left home at 16, had first kid at 18, lived in more forces houses than I care to admit and marched out of every 1. No simpering lassie is gonna tell me how to clean. Be it hinch or this newbie. Fed up with the whole lot

• Heart
Reactions: 131
Mrs Hinch #399 - Grinch's threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown...

Winning thread suggestion by @Blondesx40x with 131 votes - slightly edited to fit.

Quick recap - she’s been so boring it’s tedious, but here goes....
On Saturday we were treated to another video montage this time it included our Soph bouncing about on her exercise ball legs akimbo shortly before she ate some smarties and baby Lennie / Lonnie / Lenor floated out of her fully dressed in a personalised onesie...

There was a photo of the three Hinch Bros - as they’ve already been branded by her and Jamie - and we were informed that they are are Sopha’s world. Again.

Next another photo, this time of a sleeping, milk drunk Lonnie, propped on Mummaz boob with her strap down so that we all know she’s breast feeding him. Again she tells us how much she loves her boys #mumofboys

There was then a video about how much she loves her life and a quick glimpse of Ronnie -remember him?! Cute little guy? Lived in Castle Greyskull approx two years? No? - it seemed to have been filmed from several miles away as Jamie helped him with his dinner. Jamie and Ronnie seem to need a special invitation to go near Sopha or Lenor.

Another photo and another chance for Sopha to post things that Ron never said in quote marks. “Just checking lens ok mum” he said as he leans into the pram. We’re unsure if she means Lonnie or the camera lens on her phone that’s constantly poked in his face.
We ended Saturday with another video of Lonnie and the proclamation that Soph “can’t cope” with his little mouth.

Sunday morning saw yet another photo montage of the Hinch Bros. Did she mention she loves her kids? Who’d have thought mum’s love their babies?!

Blanket silence until Monday evening when she attempted to appear more relatable - thanks to Tattle - by telling everyone she’s been breast feeding for 8 days and now has a blocked milk duct. She then shared a message she’d stumbled across from an adoring Sheep called “Sarah” as another chance to try and get sympathy and cry about nusty trolls... we cannot confirm if she was back crying in the dog’s bed as she shared this.
This all also coincided with BFF Stacey’s restock on InTheStyle and her getting glammed up for a date night with Joe.

Today is Tuesday and it’s poor old Henry’s 6th birthday. 6 years of living with Hinch...
We were treated to a montage of HRH Henry Handsomes from puppy to spoilt fat brat and Jamie declared him to be The best dog in the world. Because they always have the best everything if you’d not noticed.

A new cleaning social media star has been getting promoted by the press over the weekend and they are declaring her to be the new Mrs Hinch...
Epic meltdown incoming....
👏👏🤣🤣🤣 this is the best recap ever ❤

View attachment 599031

So my husband just came home with this and said “thought you’d want a few tonight” if only
He bleeping knew 😂😂😂😂😂
Is it nice tho? I have them in my asda online for Thursday. I love orchard thrives and outcider

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
New cleaning sensation who is just as boring as the rest, honestly I get no satisfaction from watching someone pour coloured toilet gel or “squeegeeing” their crusty toe skin from their carpets. Its rank and boring 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
the small roll on looks like child’s farm sun cream and the taller ones look like a type of garnier sun cream mist, only a guess as I have these at home 🤣
You’d think she’d have sort of barrrskkkittt to keep them all in. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Christ poor Ronnie hasn’t got a look in now has he? Last week he was video having a poo the poor lamb this week - totally binned off!
She always seemed so nervous and on edge after Ronnie didn’t she? I can’t remember her showing him this much like the new baby at the start.

Reactions: 17
She always seemed so nervous and on edge after Ronnie didn’t she? I can’t remember her showing him this much like the new baby at the start.
I'd rather her not show either child. She's not a parenting page, she's a cleaner. She's probably just a bit more relaxed this time round, I know I was with my second.

Reactions: 38
Poor Rennie has now been confined to the cupboard under the stairs forever more.

She keeps talking about her boys but really she means Lonnie and Honnie 😂

Or maybe he’s moved in with Fredayahoo permanently

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Mrs Hinch #399 - Grinch's threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown...

Winning thread suggestion by @Blondesx40x with 131 votes - slightly edited to fit.

Quick recap - she’s been so boring it’s tedious, but here goes....
On Saturday we were treated to another video montage this time it included our Soph bouncing about on her exercise ball legs akimbo shortly before she ate some smarties and baby Lennie / Lonnie / Lenor floated out of her fully dressed in a personalised onesie...

There was a photo of the three Hinch Bros - as they’ve already been branded by her and Jamie - and we were informed that they are are Sopha’s world. Again.

Next another photo, this time of a sleeping, milk drunk Lonnie, propped on Mummaz boob with her strap down so that we all know she’s breast feeding him. Again she tells us how much she loves her boys #mumofboys

There was then a video about how much she loves her life and a quick glimpse of Ronnie -remember him?! Cute little guy? Lived in Castle Greyskull approx two years? No? - it seemed to have been filmed from several miles away as Jamie helped him with his dinner. Jamie and Ronnie seem to need a special invitation to go near Sopha or Lenor.

Another photo and another chance for Sopha to post things that Ron never said in quote marks. “Just checking lens ok mum” he said as he leans into the pram. We’re unsure if she means Lonnie or the camera lens on her phone that’s constantly poked in his face.
We ended Saturday with another video of Lonnie and the proclamation that Soph “can’t cope” with his little mouth.

Sunday morning saw yet another photo montage of the Hinch Bros. Did she mention she loves her kids? Who’d have thought mum’s love their babies?!

Blanket silence until Monday evening when she attempted to appear more relatable - thanks to Tattle - by telling everyone she’s been breast feeding for 8 days and now has a blocked milk duct. She then shared a message she’d stumbled across from an adoring Sheep called “Sarah” as another chance to try and get sympathy and cry about nusty trolls... we cannot confirm if she was back crying in the dog’s bed as she shared this.
This all also coincided with BFF Stacey’s restock on InTheStyle and her getting glammed up for a date night with Joe.

Today is Tuesday and it’s poor old Henry’s 6th birthday. 6 years of living with Hinch...
We were treated to a montage of HRH Henry Handsomes from puppy to spoilt fat brat and Jamie declared him to be The best dog in the world. Because they always have the best everything if you’d not noticed.

A new cleaning social media star has been getting promoted by the press over the weekend and they are declaring her to be the new Mrs Hinch...
Epic meltdown incoming....
Thanks for the new thread. Excellent recap 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor Rennie has now been confined to the cupboard under the stairs forever more.

She keeps talking about her boys but really she means Lonnie and Honnie 😂

Or maybe he’s moved in with Fredayahoo permanently
Not up in the loft with Trace?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only 9 days old and the favoritism is awkward to watch. She is leaving Ronnie out of every photo opportunity. Nice for him, but its sad that he is only free from insta attention coz momma gotta brand new boy toy!!

• Sad
Reactions: 49
It's a shame the new cleaner is just another Hinch is like to see someone with something unique go viral. Although I do like that the article says she's a mother of 2 but there's no sign of them on her account. Atleast some people respect their children's privacy on their business page.

Reactions: 27
Aww a little sticker that says all the vest, Mrs grinch xoxoxo how sweet!!
I like flash aswell, they can piss off now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah I had a look and she just looks like another one who overuses so many chemicals, just like Hinch
Deffo a no from me. Just seen the silly woman spray the inside of her fridge with zoflora and dettol. And people wonder why people are getting cancer and other illnesses. Are they not able to read instructions? Do they think the words toxic and harmful to aquatic life, do not ingest/inhale only apply to fish. FFS! I despair at the hoards of clueless huns sending themselves to a toxic early death 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Genuine question for you Soph.. Where's Ronnie?? Poor little sod has disappeared. It's all about Lennie. I really really hope Jamie is giving him alot of attention, which I can see happening 100% and taking lennie so Sophie can have her one on one time with Ronnie... Which i can't see happening..
You have 2 kids petal!! 😴

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.