Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are already licking eachothers arses so I can't bring myself to follow her. She's put me off her now!

Might start me own page cos I'm sick of seeing muppets. Most of these wollys know absolutely nothing, they share either shite or things that's dangerous.
I’m not following and putting money in her pocket for advertising- why do they use so much excessive product to clean anything- there needs to be a new person who cleans and is not constantly advertising.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Whyyy does she always post bleeping affirmations and quotes all the time.

I swear she isn't doing it for anyone's benefit but to make herself feel better.

Reactions: 37
Sorry if it’s been mentioned haven’t read back through the threads as the last time i came on here there was naff all going on.

Had to laugh at inches post; he sounds like a right illiterate idiot….

‘happy birthday to the best dog anyone could ever wish for’

whatever inch, we all know Henry is a self entitled prick of a dog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Low key celebrating my Silver wedding anniversary today 🥂 At least unlike poor Chicken Strip I haven’t been made to wear a party hat & bib for a picture on the Gram 🎉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I've just had a quick look on the Instagram page of this supposed new cleaning sensation and in my opinion she's just the same as Grinch! Posts showing how she cleans her toilet and her washing machine with a generous helping of free advertising for Fabulosa, Bloo, Minky, The Pink Stuff etc. Is this what Instagram really needs? Yet another Hinchliffe wannabe, advocating the inappropriate and potentially dangerous use of chemicals and cleaning products! I would love to think Grinch had some competition but from what I've seen, she has duck all to worry about with this account because it offers nothing at all that hasn't been seen or done before!

Reactions: 79
I've just had a quick look on the Instagram page of this supposed new cleaning sensation and in my opinion she's just the same as Grinch! Posts showing how she cleans her toilet and her washing machine with a generous helping of free advertising for Fabulosa, Bloo, Minky, The Pink Stuff etc. Is this what Instagram really needs? Yet another Hinchliffe wannabe, advocating the inappropriate and potentially dangerous use of chemicals and cleaning products! I would love to think Grinch had some competition but from what I've seen, she has duck all to worry about with this account because it offers nothing at all that hasn't been seen or done before!
She seems to be another Hinch clone, I honestly can’t see what’s different

Looks like deodorant 🤔
It really does but why would you have multiple deodorants on a shelf in the living room?

Reactions: 31
Still on the grift I see, without declaring it. I wonder if Nigel at the ASA is back off bank holiday....
20210601_203142.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ poor Ronnie hasn’t got a look in now has he? Last week he was video having a poo the poor lamb this week - totally binned off!

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Christ poor Ronnie hasn’t got a look in now has he? Last week he was video having a poo the poor lamb this week - totally binned off!
Ronald is old news in the Hinch house now. It’s all about her shiny new toy

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.