Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she is on Mat leave as she knows the baby is going to be here soon?
I reckon she has a mag deal lined up and has signed a nice contract worth £££££ to not share the baby - giving them first dibs.
If thats the case it shows her for the fake that she is. If she sidelines her shoppers/ friends/ aunties to be for a magazine deal she will have sold her soul

Reactions: 18
Even if she said ‘guys I’m having a little break from Instagram- baby will be here any day and I’m going to enjoy some 1:1 time with Ronnie and get ready- will be back soon’ that would sound 100% better. Saying it’s maternity leave is a bit insulting. She needs to be honest and say’look I know I don’t need a normal maternity leave like a lot of people, but obviously I won’t be around as much’ 🙄 the lack of honestly is outstanding!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 127
Just looking at the baby ballers on FB, couple of things, I find it really concerning that I can pick out Ron even from the tiny thumbnail pics. That’s not right.
Secondly, looking at the pic I have posted, hinch is really quite pretty, she has to stop with the filters, she is far pretty with out them.
Also, there are pics of hinch in the background at baby ballers where she is head in phone- not taking pics of Ron but probably ‘working’ on Instagram 😏 but there are some where she is crouching down interacting with him, it was nice to see!

The many faces of Hinch....
The reason I have posted this Is not to be cruel but to point out her #thisisme saying...bullshit woman! How can you say that when you have to filter the duck out of your photos???
Wow! I really am surprised at how many faces she has! Personally I like the ‘this morning’ one the best, she looks natural and fuller faced, suits her!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just looking at the baby ballers on FB, couple of things, I find it really concerning that I can pick out Ron even from the tiny thumbnail pics. That’s not right.
Secondly, looking at the pic I have posted, hinch is really quite pretty, she has to stop with the filters, she is far pretty with out them.
Also, there are pics of hinch in the background at baby ballers where she is head in phone- not taking pics of Ron but probably ‘working’ on Instagram 😏 but there are some where she is crouching down interacting with him, it was nice to see!
Again sitting like her baby bump don’t exist

Reactions: 32
The reason I have posted this Is not to be cruel but to point out her #thisisme saying...bullshit woman! How can you say that when you have to filter the duck out of your photos???
Exactly this. If she walked past me in the street I wouldn’t have a clue who she was she always looks so different. I agree not shaming her (she looks pretty without the filters etc) but how she can say she isn’t fake when everything is filtered like it is I don’t know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 33
I suppose ‘maternity leave’ is more acceptable than saying “moving to the big house paid for by you gullible knobs”.

She is very pretty au natural, such a shame she can’t see it. I hope she takes some private photos of her actual face for her children to look back on.

I was wondering whether Freda Yahoo flogged these beauties from her early days on Schpock too...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I wish someone would interview her (preferably on live TV) and really ask her proper questions instead of asking focusing on the mean old trolls or cleaning

What do you actually do?
Why do you filter and Photoshop pictures of yourself if you tell your sheep to love who they are?
How do you feel about selling your children's privacy? Is it worth it?
Do you buy your followers? 🤣

ffs.Yous have even given them all nicknames 😭🤣
Maternity leave going well?

Reactions: 43
I wish someone would interview her (preferably on live TV) and really ask her proper questions instead of asking focusing on the mean old trolls or cleaning

What do you actually do?
Why do you filter and Photoshop pictures of yourself if you tell your sheep to love who they are?
How do you feel about selling your children's privacy? Is it worth it?
Do you buy your followers? 🤣

Maternity leave going well?
Is Sophie not her real name? Is that a nickname? Please enlighten me on her real name?
I was referring to Mr Inch 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Her post of Henry makes me think she’s got something booked for tomorrow tbh. Also I think she’s left socials as there was more than a sniff of PPD with Ron... Maybe she’s actually going to try this time? Might give parenting a go??

Whats the fake bump bit about? Her bump looks the same weird shape as mine did (DR) so thought she just had bad separation?? Is it a prop? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Put one on from her honeymoon on there, people's heads will fall off!!

Reactions: 16
Mat leave for pretty knickers means Little Ronners is having a holiday. I’m so happy for him. No phone shoved in his adorbs little face. Maybe mummy will find the time to get your hair cute wee fella so you don’t look like Joe exotic anymore. Here’s hoping but have a lovely time just having fun. ❤
Or she will be busy making a ton of pre records 🤔

Reactions: 10
Her post of Henry makes me think she’s got something booked for tomorrow tbh. Also I think she’s left socials as there was more than a sniff of PPD with Ron... Maybe she’s actually going to try this time? Might give parenting a go??

Whats the fake bump bit about? Her bump looks the same weird shape as mine did (DR) so thought she just had bad separation?? Is it a prop? 🤣🤣
Some of us believe (in a it’s been a bit of fun sleuthing way, not in an actually that bothered way) that she had the baby back in January and that’s she’s been using a moon bump in public. There’s a lot of compelling evidence for it but to be honest if I’m totally bored of it all now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.