Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add that’s why HSC theory is so believable
If she was telling the truth about being further along, theres no way she’d still be pregnant.
I can’t believe she still has followers. Anyone who trusts her is a mug

Reactions: 29
I never seen her try to share her aunt bessie😉-I need to see it.
My aunt Bessie is my new name for my fufu🤣
Honestly,she could have her own thread!!
It's funny how many of you dislike her.......and I've done absolutely nothing to influence you.
🙊🤭🤣
Sorry I meant Soph and Jaymee sharing the potato. Any Aunt Bessie sharing between Freda and him is strictly behind closed doors 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To commiserate the release of Grinch and Inch’s 10th podcast episode, ‘Things we didn’t know about each other’ I thought we could play a little game.

Tell me the ‘worst’ thing Hinch has shared with her followers bots that should have remained off the gram!

Spaghetti Hoop pie has to be in the top 3 for me 🤣
Talc on her neck! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She filmed herself going past Trafalgar Square in a taxi on her way to The Mary Poppins first night-people,celebrities and "ordinary" people preparing for the Big Sleep didn't get a mention.

Sorry I meant Soph and Jaymee sharing the potato. Any Aunt Bessie sharing between Freda and him is strictly behind closed doors 😂
My bad🤦‍♀️ I'd still like to see it though😂

My bad🤦‍♀️ I'd still like to see it though😂

Reactions: 6
Just to add that’s why HSC theory is so believable
If she was telling the truth about being further along, theres no way she’d still be pregnant.
I can’t believe she still has followers. Anyone who trusts her is a mug
it is the 20th week of the year now, so if she was 20 weeks plus 1 day on new years day (more than half way through), she could be just a couple of days overdue now, not a fan of hers, but i just dont get why she people say it isnt possible for her to be pregnant still if she wasnt lying

Reactions: 20
Just over a year ago someone we personally know was outed as a paedophile in a live sting on Facebook. Their family's entire world crumbled that day. A few weeks later Hinch was regularly showing Ronnie on insta. I messaged Jamie thinking that he may stand more of a chance of seeing the message and asked them to stop showing him online . The next day they posted pictures of Ronnie in the bath 😟

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
At a glance I thought this was Jamie. I thought little Ronnie Clayton had perfected his right hook after punching hinch in Tesco car park.
Does anyone actually have a video of this? I hear so much about it but was still a die-hard hincher then🥴 (don't hate me, I have found my people now!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone actually have a video of this? I hear so much about it but was still a die-hard hincher then🥴 (don't hate me, I have found my people now!)
She mentioned it in a comment on a live that someone was doing. I can’t even remember how long ago it was so can’t even direct you to thread but there are screenshots of it. I think she may have even mentioned it again in her podcast last week or the week before. Apparently she was in Tesco car park and Ronnie punched her in the face coz he was having a bit of a tantrum. She took it personally and was sat crying in the car. While she was crying a fan knocked on her window for a picture so she got out and had a picture with her fan with tears running down her face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
There’s no evidence other than screenshots of Soph talking about it in the comments of one of the sheep’s lives.
I imagine if we had a video it would be in the recapat the start of every thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think tonights the night, I've just got a feeling. 7:00/7:30 tonight, black and white photo of baby hands or feet, "hes here guyyyyzzzz thank you for all your lovely messages we will see you all soon once we've settled down to being a family of 5" Then a few days later they'll announce the name etc. Everything to keep people interested.
Either that or a pic of his first day at preschool last september 🤦‍♀️

Whatevers happening i hope all are well

• Haha
Reactions: 52
it is the 20th week of the year now, so if she was 20 weeks plus 1 day on new years day (more than half way through), she could be just a couple of days overdue now, not a fan of hers, but i just dont get why she people say it isnt possible for her to be pregnant still if she wasnt lying
Yh but she said she’s been keeping this secret for months and months.
Whatever it is, there’s something she’s lied about!

Reactions: 13
I don’t consider myself to be some crazy conspiracist who believes the earth is flat, weve never been to the moon or that elvis is still alive etc. But ever since she announced her pregnancy many of us have felt that something doesn’t add up and that she has been hiding a bump for a very long time.
It may turn out that all she’s been guilty of is hyperbole and assuming that she would have a second baby early.
It may also turn out that she has lied and had a baby ages ago.
We might find out the truth.
We probably won’t.

Reactions: 50
Oh Insta is just lush without her maniacally cackling at things that aren't funny, her fat dog and her claw clicking her fingers at pastry monstrosities.
However I fear today is the day CC2 makes his entrance. The sheep will be orgasmic.

Reactions: 18
I don’t consider myself to be some crazy conspiracist who believes the earth is flat, weve never been to the moon or that elvis is still alive etc. But ever since she announced her pregnancy many of us have felt that something doesn’t add up and that she has been hiding a bump for a very long time.
It may turn out that all she’s been guilty of is hyperbole and assuming that she would have a second baby early.
It may also turn out that she has lied and had a baby ages ago.
We might find out the truth.
We probably won’t.
I'm not sure about the hyperbole,but photographic evidence stands on it's own? She's been playing with us for sure.
I promise we will find out the truth eventually.Sooner than later.Pinkie promise.

Reactions: 46
Personally, I think the day she disappeared after saying she was "taking time off" or whatever it was (the first time!) was when she had him. Hidden it until now, just long enough to keep people wondering, but not so long that it will be awkward to announce on Instagram, all "so guyzzzzzzz" and making out they were really surprised, she took her leave like planned, all very hush hush

Reactions: 8
To commiserate the release of Grinch and Inch’s 10th podcast episode, ‘Things we didn’t know about each other’ I thought we could play a little game.

Tell me the ‘worst’ thing Hinch has shared with her followers bots that should have remained off the gram!

Spaghetti Hoop pie has to be in the top 3 for me 🤣
Advising her sheep to spray fabric softener onto their bedding to make it smell “lush”, even thought it increases the fabrics flammability 🙄

Reactions: 15
Foodbank/pastry night is my ultimate cringe memory. Then turning it around to make herself seem adored because the food bank person was supposedly a fan 🤢

Also when she donated clothes during lockdown and stood directly in front of a sign saying they were A) closed for donations due to Covid and B) to keep them bagged...and the proceeded to empty her clothes directly into the bank.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.