Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To commiserate the release of Grinch and Inch’s 10th podcast episode, ‘Things we didn’t know about each other’ I thought we could play a little game.

Tell me the ‘worst’ thing Hinch has shared with her followers bots that should have remained off the gram!

Spaghetti Hoop pie has to be in the top 3 for me 🤣
Ronnie in the row boat with no life jacket/floatation vest. Whilst Jamie is sitting the wrong way to row, prooving further he's no oxbridge graduate!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Omfg yes! I can see this 😂😂😂
"Awighttt shoppaz it's me Jamie. I was born, grew up, took a shine to the reality TV boom of the early 2000s. I was the Beckham of fash fc where I enjoyed discovering the feminine side of myself. I dun a second place on Tipping Point, Janet who won it is a nasty troll. Then I started bleeping the whiney bird in the office behind my mrs' back. That old girlfriend had too many opinions but this new bittaaaah skirt needed so much validation it was an easy win for me. Now I spend my days wiping bums and cleaning straw for my 2 sons and the Alpacas and calling Mad Ma to come round with the tranq gun every time it looks like Soph might develop a personality. When I can get away I find weird clingy women who are dancers to take to prezzo and the perfume shop cos that's a classy date. I ain't never going back to work. *copies the entire copy of This is Me* and that's me, Jamie. Wanna say a huge thanks to Ladbrokes for unfreezing my account and Shoe Zone for providing me with flip flops. Finito. All the vest"

EDIT: swapped Best for Vest at the end there for @Hinchawakening 😂
Hahahaa best thing I've read in a looooong time 🤣🤣. Proper out loud laughed. Hubby is like wtf hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I hope the irresponsible idiotic woman sees this that is going around insta. Watch it and learn Sopha and you too Inch
I actually watched a video on YouTube about another family that exploit their children for content and it quoted an article from Forbes about how the amount that is shared about children on social media now is leaving them at high risk for identity theft once they turn 18 and that by 2030 it could account for 2/3s of cases. By sharing a child's name, date of birth and something as simple as tagging photos at your home can leave frauders with enough information to store until the age of 18 when they can then start creating accounts in their name. It's an American article but definitely relevant worldwide.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
To commiserate the release of Grinch and Inch’s 10th podcast episode, ‘Things we didn’t know about each other’ I thought we could play a little game.

Tell me the ‘worst’ thing Hinch has shared with her followers bots that should have remained off the gram!

It’s got to be the Tesco salad tomato for me. It’s not the worst she’s shared in terms of could set your house on fire or make your lungs collapse like other things she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Posting something about child poverty and then later that day sharing her tea which consisted of a overindulgent Chinese takeaway 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Regularly tagging the parents & posting about a dying baby girl then straight after following it up with a story of your child and how grateful you are for your healthy son and bump.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
He has a weirder one 😂🤭

This is consistently funny,in a toe curling sort of way 😂😂😂
I find Fredayahoo one of the more interesting of the supporting cast. Don’t know her but just don’t like her it, it’s a vibe. I want her back story in all its glorious detail (not putting pressure on you Fanny btw, I respect your position, just a general wish)

Small thing, but when they did the allegedly fake Christmas dinner for the reveal and she goes to share her roast potato with Jamie. That was 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Totally agree. Last week SS done a q&a and 1 q was "can we have a complete tour or layout of pickle cottage" and SS just said no, because she doesn't feel comfortable with strangers knowing knowing her entire home layout. Which is entirely understandable. Then there's hinch. I feel like I've seen more of her bog than I own the past year 😕
SS has already done a tour of her house when she moved in - she won't do another one because she is now decided that her older boys will be in a separate building to her, joe and golden child.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Regularly tagging the parents & posting about a dying baby girl then straight after following it up with a story of your child and how grateful you are for your healthy son and bump.
That was insane! If I had actual real life friends who were losing a child I would never be tagging them and posting things about it! She’s so immature

Reactions: 15
When she announced she was pregnant and "further along than you might think" I was also pregnant and thought oh she must be due around the same time as me then... my baby is 3 months next week! Absolute bull!

Also I pray she doesn't name her son the same as mine 😬
That’s how old hers is too, or possibly 4 🤣🤣 #teamsouschef

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

It's got to be this fecking monstrosity, was bad enough to start with before she had to filter the duck out of that as well 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I find Fredayahoo one of the more interesting of the supporting cast. Don’t know her but just don’t like her it, it’s a vibe. I want her back story in all its glorious detail (not putting pressure on you Fanny btw, I respect your position, just a general wish)

Small thing, but when they did the allegedly fake Christmas dinner for the reveal and she goes to share her roast potato with Jamie. That was 🤮
I never seen her try to share her aunt bessie😉-I need to see it.
My aunt Bessie is my new name for my fufu🤣
Honestly,she could have her own thread!!
It's funny how many of you dislike her.......and I've done absolutely nothing to influence you.
🙊🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.