Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t got the video but I like to show these stills from time to time. They were jumping up and down with Freda both hands on Jimnojobteenyknob’s back. Then she turned round and saw she was being filmed….BUSTED.
Freda fiddle fingers 🤣 christ almighty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
To commiserate the release of Grinch and Inch’s 10th podcast episode, ‘Things we didn’t know about each other’ I thought we could play a little game.

Tell me the ‘worst’ thing Hinch has shared with her followers bots that should have remained off the gram!

Spaghetti Hoop pie has to be in the top 3 for me 🤣
Top 3 is hard to choose, can I cop out and say their whole life 🤣 think the sink debacle was a major duck up but it seemed to lose her a few followers so not all bad, the novelty fish that they got bored of after a few weeks then flushed down the pined bog, and making her plant pot look like a headstone was gross, also it's been mentioned today about the time she told a lady who had lost her baby that it would live on in Ronnie. Awful woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I haven’t got the video but I like to show these stills from time to time. They were jumping up and down with Freda both hands on Jimnojobteenyknob’s back. Then she turned round and saw she was being filmed….BUSTED.
Oh my gosh how cringe 😬 you can tell by the second photo she was thinking "oh tit" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning all, just had a dream about Hinch god o ly knows why but in my dream she called him sonny if my dreams right am defo playing the lottery this weekend lol

• Sad
Reactions: 10
When is Henry’s birthday? She won’t miss being on the gram for that. I think it’s early June right?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I completely agree. Yet when something eventually happens, she won't take responsibility for how she's been trying to reel her shoppers in. Her behaviour towards them has made them think they're entitled to class the Hinches as family. Her whole house layout and address is so public its scary.
My in laws call my daughter 'our little girl' and that freaks me out enough as it is. If anyone has read ' The Little House' by Philipa Gregory you'll understand why.
For strangers to say that to someone they don't know is even more disturbing.
Totally agree. Last week SS done a q&a and 1 q was "can we have a complete tour or layout of pickle cottage" and SS just said no, because she doesn't feel comfortable with strangers knowing knowing her entire home layout. Which is entirely understandable. Then there's hinch. I feel like I've seen more of her bog than I own the past year 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well I hope the irresponsible idiotic woman sees this that is going around insta. Watch it and learn Sopha and you too Inch
The problem is all these influencers will look at this and instead of being worried about their child’s safety/well-being they’ll be more concerned about where to get their content if they remove their kids. Idiots

Reactions: 19
Morning all, just had a dream about Hinch god o ly knows why but in my dream she called him sonny if my dreams right am defo playing the lottery this weekend lol
My worst nightmare. My youngest is Sonny and I’ve loved that name since before I was pregnant with him 😅 She better not ruin it 👊🏼💥

Reactions: 7
Absolutely. My mum absolutely adores my husband and thinks of him as her son but she would never hold onto him like this, especially not while swimming! 🤢 Handsy Freda!
Freda and Sopha with their grabby hands honestly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally agree. Last week SS done a q&a and 1 q was "can we have a complete tour or layout of pickle cottage" and SS just said no, because she doesn't feel comfortable with strangers knowing knowing her entire home layout. Which is entirely understandable. Then there's hinch. I feel like I've seen more of her bog than I own the past year 😕
Although she might as well show us the whole lot. There’s not much we haven’t seen, and the rest is online to Google anyway. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.