Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, you’re probably right... my eyes even with glasses aren’t great! The thing with the orange(?) frame to the left of the thermostat? But why would you frame a light switch??! It looked like a B to me but that’s my eyes
It’s definitely a framed light switch for some completely unknown, pointless reason!

She even included it in her nursery highlights in case anyone with the same tasteless style wanted to copy!

They’re talking about maternity leave on Loose Women. Stacey is on. If only JSP was on too to bring up Hinch’s recent announcement.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Why is the phone so bendy?!

Reactions: 10
Perfect! Thanks detectives

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching LW? It's about maternity leave and filtered photos. Kinda fits with this thread about Hinch

Reactions: 36
I tell you what annoys me, she goes on about how she's all for her 'hinchers' and they're one big family blah blah blah yet during something quite important, like the birth of a baby, she shuts them out. If you thought as much of them as you reckon you do Sophie then you would be keeping them updated but ahh yes, that's just a load of twaddle and its just a 'job' to you isn't it?

Reactions: 32
Anyone watching LW? It's about maternity leave and filtered photos. Kinda fits with this thread about Hinch
I'd love to ring in and say -

"How do you feel about men that have taken unlimited paternity leave and live off their wives who also don't work? Please debate"

Reactions: 39
Yes I’ve always looked at their relationship as based on need. He needs her to feel like a “geezer” and she needs him for “protection”
It’s not healthy, not a relationship I’d want tbh

Reactions: 34
Has anyone else seen the ok article today? It says hinch has 1.4 million followers on Ig... do you think that’s her true following excluding bots?!

Reactions: 23
Who writes this shite?

Reactions: 10
She loves making her eyes bigger doesn’t she. Quite shocked to see how small they actually are!

Reactions: 19
Interesting. SS is on loose women talking about the negative effects of photo imaging. Would do have to add to that soff????
SS likes a filter too, not as bad as the Great Queen Sopha though but was uncomfortable to watch ss talk about it, bit contradictory to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Half hours work?? That’s generous

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.