Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even remember what drugs I had first time round, I just remember my husband announcing we had a baby girl then I vommed all over myself. Such a magical moment.
I was the same. Gave birth, I was holding my daughter, shouted to my husband “take this” (our baby lol), and vommed all over myself. It was a magical moment. tit myself too. Hey ho. tit happens.

Can’t load her storys what have i missed today ? X x
She’s having a rest as she’s worked hard all week and been juggling so many things whilst being the first ever woman to be pregnant for longer than an elephant. She’s incredible. Wonder Woman. Inspiring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Good evening Tattlers
I’ve not caught up today so apologies if this has been mentioned and not wanting to derail but I just came to share Michelle’s latest story 👏🏼 👏🏼 The worm is turning guyzzz
D68D9FC5-0B06-47FC-AE0B-ECC0D8F1D772.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 129
Good evening Tattlers
I’ve not caught up today so apologies if this has been mentioned and not wanting to derail but I just came to share Michelle’s latest story 👏🏼 👏🏼 The worm is turning guyzzz View attachment 572758
Just read that whole screenshot and some of my brain cells died. I can’t actually believe that absolute crap was even in a book. Do people really need told how to put on a duvet cover?? I despair.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
How is she still claiming to be pregnant, it’s been over a decade now. Ron is expecting his own baby and Jamie is on to his next wife.

I’m starting to wonder if she’s in some sort of stand off with Stacey. Is Stacey pregnant and Hinch is waiting for a public announcement on that so she can ruin it by announcing she’s given birth at the same time.
Now this is a genius suggestion. I laaaaarrrvve it!

Reactions: 19
Only just read this on fb. What utter drivel. 2018.
So lucky she wouldn't want a bigger house or a bigger car even if she could?
You damn liar. Made want to vomit. The rest of it is all about poor her getting knots in her tummy over things people say cos she was brought up to be kind.
She still walks her dog 😂Turn it in you conniving witch.
What a load of bollocks! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good evening Tattlers
I’ve not caught up today so apologies if this has been mentioned and not wanting to derail but I just came to share Michelle’s latest story 👏🏼 👏🏼 The worm is turning guyzzz View attachment 572758
Step 1 in the Hinch Guide to Firestarting. Liberally spray all over
Step 2
open that pink purse Ma said never to look in.....and you're on your way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Good evening Tattlers
And poor little feeble Soflora from the teeney weenie village of Moldonia could possibly have saved this from happening, had she just engaged with the woman, rather than hitting the block button

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They're rose petals don't ya know to match her middle name......gosh 😌
They don't look very nice to me all squashed into little pieces 😂You can get nice full petal ones that look really pretty. But oh yes Hinch doesn't make sense, I forgot 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only just read this on fb. What utter drivel. 2018.
So lucky she wouldn't want a bigger house or a bigger car even if she could?
You damn liar. Made want to vomit. The rest of it is all about poor her getting knots in her tummy over things people say cos she was brought up to be kind.
She still walks her dog 😂Turn it in you conniving witch.
She sounds so conceited 🙄🙄 everything she has said is utter bollocks!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing that is driving me insane with this pregnancy is, that when she announced it at new year she claimed she was further along then she had left. Last time I checked pregnancy lasts 9 months. It’s been 5 bleeping months now since she announced it. So she couldn’t have possibly been any more than 4 months along. Why has she lied or is it that she’s just so unbelievably stooopid that she can’t count how far along she was?

Reactions: 22
British book awards were today guyyys and our little old Soph wasn’t even nominated!! What!! Bestselling awwwfor x4?! What an injustice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The thought of Michelle sitting reading the bleeping Hinch book with a highlighter and shaking her head at all the terrible dangerous ‘tips’ is making me laugh 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Just read that whole screenshot and some of my brain cells died. I can’t actually believe that absolute crap was even in a book. Do people really need told how to put on a duvet cover?? I despair.
You always get the impression that her ghost writer was putting anything in to meet her word count.

“Let’s face it guys, we all hate having to open the fridge to put the milk away. So huns, here’s what I do. Move towards the fridge with one arm slightly outstretched. Once you reach the fridge. Wrap your hand around the handle and pull it towards you”

Ghost writer: 1...2...3...

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Baby name suggestion: Bonnie (bonnie boo).
If she hasn't already had it (#Team @HinchesSousChef !!) There's a reason she's been acting oddly. The calling it Baby Hinch 2 rather than son or baby boy is cause she knows its a girl, but it hoping for column inches when she shock announces it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well she’s busy following and unfollowing. I know each time I say this people say “it can be a long wait being induced” but I would like to think that Jamie would say “Soph put the phone away whilst you’re in labour” or at the very least “Soph only go on your personal account”. It would be like me checking work emails whilst about to give birth. No thanks.
She probably has even less activity and engagement her personal account because there's absolutely no craic about her in really life. She's Sophie in Instaland when she's in her work account - animals and people line the streets to welcome her and sign glory and praise when she chucks them a crumb of hope asking for opinions on projects that are already complete

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You always get the impression that her ghost writer was putting anything in to meet her word count.

“Let’s face it guys, we all hate having to open the fridge to put the milk away. So huns, here’s what I do. Move towards the fridge with one arm slightly outstretched. Once you reach the fridge. Wrap your hand around the handle and pull it towards you”

Ghost writer: 1...2...3...
Was it you?! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing that is driving me insane with this pregnancy is, that when she announced it at new year she claimed she was further along then she had left. Last time I checked pregnancy lasts 9 months. It’s been 5 bleeping months now since she announced it. So she couldn’t have possibly been any more than 4 months along. Why has she lied or is it that she’s just so unbelievably stooopid that she can’t count how far along she was?
If she's working on a pregnancy being 40 weeks, then by my maths she's not wrong? 1 January was 18 weeks and 6 days ago, therefore if she's due in the next week then she wasn't lying in her New Year's stories?

She's shadier than the Sunglass Hut and I agree that she's been winding people up with her bump / no bump shots, but I think the maths does stack up. It'll mean she's made a meal of 'being further along than she had left' as she needed to be 20 weeks + 1 to say that, but she makes a meal out of anything. Except the food she cooks for her family, ironically.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Baby names, what do we think she will call CC2? I think Mickey, purely because of the Disneyland connection. Another possibility is names ending in 'ie' as there's Sophie, Jamie, Ronnie 🤔
Benjamin, Ben, Bennie Boo
Albert, Albie

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.