Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a series on Britbox called the secret of the Krays. Maybe Sophie should watch that if she considering calling baby number 2 Reggie. Personally I don’t think she is. She mentioned the name a few weeks ago saying that lots of people had suggested it. I don’t think she would reveal the babies name before her was born. I think she would love to give him an unusual name like Buzz, Beau or Bear. But I don’t think she has the confidence to give her child a name that others may question. But I think she will go quite traditional.

Reactions: 10
Oh how funny. My sister had pethidine and was taking the piss out of the midwives shoes. My mum kept telling her to shut up but she was calling the midwives lesbians. She was mortified.
I’ve never had kids but some months when I’m on my period the doctor gives me pethadine for the pain lol I would’ve thought they’d use so,etching stronger for birth?!

Reactions: 3
So my daughters shared with me this from a fb group which I’m not in but they are. I’m sorry but this is hinch legacy. It’s not on. These are living breathing things ffs. Hope I’ve scrubbed out the names properly
So upsetting. 😭 No different to a rabbit in a hutch.
I’m pleased to see all the well educated replies though.

Reactions: 18
I’m going for a bingo and think the baby is going to be called Peter. May explain her obsession with rabbits lately

Reactions: 13
Oh how funny. My sister had pethidine and was taking the piss out of the midwives shoes. My mum kept telling her to shut up but she was calling the midwives lesbians. She was mortified.
This reminds me of my experience 🤣. The midwife told me she’d got a trainee with her and I started rambling how I didn’t want any “ work experience “ dealing with me and how they were always rubbish at my work. We get them in a lot and it’s always such hard work. My husband was super embarrassed and tried to explain to me she had still done four years or something and was fully qualified but I was having none of it. 🤣 Blame the pethidene 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember this gem?

'If you’re looking to install fun, vibrance and energy into your home, then Sophie Hinchliffe is the interior decorator for you. Working under the name Mrs. Hinch, Sophie uses her Instagram to share vital cleaning tips that will get your home sparkling and cleaner than you ever thought imaginable. All with a special splash of unique and quirky personality that you don’t get from Mr. Clean. With more than 1M Hinchers following her Instagram feed, Sophie has clearly struck a nerve as her fanbase is rapidly growing. And with a new little Hinch on the way, her dedicated Hinch Army is in for a treat in the year to come.'

I wouldn't say a completely grey and chrome home is 'fun and vibrant'

Also unique and quirky personality or a compulsive liar who's content is now boring af.
Screenshot_20210513-180609_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
When she was posting all that stuff about Baby A and becoming obsessed with lions, I did think she was laying the groundwork for a Leo or a Rory (Rory is my son so I hope not!) but then when I saw all the oak and beige in the nursery it looks like it’ll be a Teddy, with a MASSIVE old-fashioned traditional teddy bear in the corner with the name Teddy embroidered on the tummy ....I can actually see it in my mind’s eye 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
When she was posting all that stuff about Baby A and becoming obsessed with lions, I did think she was laying the groundwork for a Leo or a Rory (Rory is my son so I hope not!) but then when I saw all the oak and beige in the nursery it looks like it’ll be a Teddy, with a MASSIVE old-fashioned traditional teddy bear in the corner with the name Teddy embroidered on the tummy ....I can actually see it in my mind’s eye 🤣🤣
But yeah, she’ll probably spell it Teddie, just to be different/quirky/‘mental’ ...what am I like guyzzzzzzz cackle cackle.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kinda gutted that someone else on Instagram has nabbed the Mrshinchfarm username so I can’t make pastry alpaca photoshops

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s now the year 2054 and I’m just popping on to see if she’s had it yet? Jeeez this is the biggest build up (aka yawn fest) to any birth I have ever known!

You really think you’re something special don’t you Zopha! It’s all so cringe..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So.....she got induced with Ron, yet had a quick birth and he was born at 4:11am ( I just went back to the post) what fecking time was she induced????
Inductions can be done anytime throughout the night if their induction date has come and gone due to busyness of the ward

Reactions: 5
Michelle really isn't a fan of hinch at all is she! Calling her out yet again for spraying the bed with softener 👍

Reactions: 33
How is she still claiming to be pregnant, it’s been over a decade now. Ron is expecting his own baby and Jamie is on to his next wife.

I’m starting to wonder if she’s in some sort of stand off with Stacey. Is Stacey pregnant and Hinch is waiting for a public announcement on that so she can ruin it by announcing she’s given birth at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This reminds me of my experience 🤣. The midwife told me she’d got a trainee with her and I started rambling how I didn’t want any “ work experience “ dealing with me and how they were always rubbish at my work. We get them in a lot and it’s always such hard work. My husband was super embarrassed and tried to explain to me she had still done four years or something and was fully qualified but I was having none of it. 🤣 Blame the pethidene 🤣.
This is brilliant! I went the other way. After having baby was still high as a kite, in stirrups being stitched up, and I asked where the students were and why they hadn’t been in to see me! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.