Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she gives birth/finally reveals CC2 on thread 391 she might decide to name them (still not convinced it’s a boy ) using the same letters of the alphabet so C-I-A. @HinchesSousChef this baby could be named in honour of your superior investigative skills!

Reactions: 18
Is she still pregnant

I called bingo on the episode 10 of her having the baby and why she kept quiet

Reactions: 12
So.....she got induced with Ron, yet had a quick birth and he was born at 4:11am ( I just went back to the post) what fecking time was she induced????
I was induced numerous times over a 2 day period. Doesn't work immediately (or at all) for some. I ended up having a section day 3. To keep things relevant.... she probably wasn't induced because she lies so much lol

Reactions: 15
I was going to mention this. Where the chuff has he buggered off to? Seen as she can NEVER be left alone, she doesn’t allow it!

Reactions: 10
Soph in December “I’m not telling the world my due date”
Soph now “I’m full term, hopefully he’s here this week”

make your mind up
Think she thought people would be more excited doing it that way and now everyone’s bored of the worlds longest pregnancy ever .kind of backfired didnt it

Chocked on me fresh pinnaple chunk

I think this is unfair if I’m honest. You can give every minute of your attention to your children and some will still fall slightly behind.

Reactions: 28
I was induced numerous times over a 2 day period. Doesn't work immediately (or at all) for some. I ended up having a section day 3. To keep things relevant.... she probably wasn't induced because she lies so much lol
Yep I was induced at 11pm and labour started at 4am. Still a section in the end too but as you said can take a while

Reactions: 4
I thought Tattle speculation a while ago was that Sophie's parents weren't together any more? Single people can join a household bubble so maybe that's why her mum is there? Or the parents might be their childcare bubble.

Reactions: 12
Not sure if this has been mentioned but RE her mum in the house... you can form a support bubble if you have a child under 1

Make of that what you will

Reactions: 8
My little boy is 2 next month. He went to the HV the other week and I raised my concerns about his speech, well lack of. She told me not to worry just yet, we have been in a lockdown, he does have older siblings, who, tbh talk for him, he’s got amazing understanding and he communicates in his own way. He’s been around two adults and 3 older siblings, we all speak to him normally, none of that baby talk. She told me she will review him again at 27 months and if he’s still the same she will refer him to speech and language. So please please please don’t worry, as hard as it is not to. Believe me, as soon as those sentences start flowing, you will be wishing for silence

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.