Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in the next room we have the wonderful Janine modelling his yellow marigolds And in the next room we have a real treat for you, as it’s very rare and only been seen twice in its lifetime - it’s Polly the Hinch Cleaning trolley
Next up guyyysss, can you believe it. Don't die with the excitement now, we need you to buy Fabulosa by the gallon in the gift shop on your way outtt guhhhys,
It's McHunch Farms very own UTILITY ROOM! The real reason we left Grey Castle xoxo

Reactions: 10
Had to stop using it because it irritated my Husbands asthma awful, tried a few sneaky sprays but he'd be pumping them inhalers double time and sussed I'd used it on the sneak

Reactions: 8
At his age they don’t even smell of baby they just smell of whatever you wash them in

Reactions: 26
I’m absolutely certain that the only thing pethidine is for is to make you sick and give the midwives some form of entertainment. I went from hurling and then laughing to talking shit and slurring like a drunk teenager within 30 minutes.
I refused it for that reason

Reactions: 4
I can’t even remember what drugs I had first time round, I just remember my husband announcing we had a baby girl then I vommed all over myself. Such a magical moment.

Reactions: 18
I don't understand why she doesn't speak to Ronalong in a normal way. 'Look darlinnnh' 'Change the nappaayyy on the baabbaayy' Did no-one tell her to speak correctly to her child, so they don't get into bad speech habits??

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s got that thing out again
I actually can't look at it sends a chill down my spine why would she want to put her baby in something that looks like it came from a haunted victorian dolls house???

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.