Mrs Hinch #390 big bump, little bump cardboard box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie just walks away after she laughed at him and his shoulders look as though he has the weight of the world on them or he’s just fucked off with her constant cackling
He appears to always walk or run off when she laughs at him.
It’s not nice and not kind! 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I would love to sit her down with my daughter so she could explain to her how hurtful their attitude is as my ex and in laws were exactly like them so when i had to get her some help this all came out i still carry the guilt and why she makes me angry 😭
Hope you’re ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Shes going on to have that wean tomorrow.

She has no regard for her medical team if she has her ma round today and has been at the shops/traceys this week.

Selfish witch.

For the poster who thinks its ok to break the covid rules because they think they are above everyone else, it isn't ok no matter how you try to justify it.
You and Sophie boasting about how you do what you like, sends the wrong message and its not on.

Sophie showing her followers that she's unconcerned about breaking rules means they won't be concerned about it either. Arseholes
I feel a lot of her followers break lockdown restrictions or follow them loosely. So many of them were at b&m daily during lockdown 1.0 when we were only meant to leave the house for essential items. And when her range came out they were going from Tesco to Tesco looking for them. That’s why none of them are bothered when she breaks lockdown rules coz they all bloody do it anyway.

Reactions: 18
Why would she need to show Ron about nappies on a baby? He still wears nappies ffs. He really couldn't look less interested in Grinch could he. My youngest is a proper daddy's girl, but she still has an interest in me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have theory for mad Ma being in the house.. she's in early labour she's come to collect Ron. Prerecords are set to post so noone will be able to tell😏

Reactions: 13
It makes me FUMING. And then other people like “I’ve been hugging and seeing my family indoors for MONTHS”
I live alone, have worked throughout and it is such a slap in the face when people admit this.
Believe me, I would have LOVED a childcare bubble when I had a tiny baby and my husband was working away Mon-Fri, but I don’t live near family and it’s too much to put on friends. I am just so sick of people just flaunting their own behaviour as though it’s all just been a big wind up. Someone with “4m+” followers should be hauled over the coals for it and I don’t care that there’s only four more days left.

But I expect everyone saying she’s off to hospital tomorrow (or at least that’s going to be the pretence) is correct.

Ronnie just walks away after she laughed at him and his shoulders look as though he has the weight of the world on them or he’s just fucked off with her constant cackling
This!!! He walks like that all the time, honestly thought he had a physical disability or something but maybe it really is the fact that he has the weight of the world on his shoulders having to perform everyday for the gram! It could also be because he’s always hunched over in front of the iPad? 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I really am wondering, i stuck to it religiously for 14 months.
Same here. Myself and thousands of other women had to give birth wearing a mask so that people could have parties and break rules. 🤷‍♀️ Never mind the poor people who had to bury loved ones or work in hospitals/ shops around people who had been intentionally exposing themselves.
I hope you’re feeling ok, and you have plans for after the 17th with close ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ll probably get hate for this but I actually couldn’t care less that she’s got mad old Freda round, at the end of the day it’s her mum! So what she’s broken “the rules” I’ve been going round to see my mum for months, there comes a point where you think duck the rules seeing family is much more important, not to mention how good it is for your mental health to actually be with your family. Hinch has a lot to answer for and unfortunately I don’t think her having her mum round is one of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree what makes the 17th so magical that it’s safe to do everything on that date but not today tomorrow etc, we have mixed indoors and out since the start and will continue to do so it’s upto her who she has in her house do people really think the government have stuck to their ‘rules’ have they balls 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
And only that bloody doll in the lounge, wheres his toys you moronic fool. And you wonder why your son is delayed😒😒😒

Bless his heart trying to play with his doll. She's a really nasty witch laughing at him again, no praise, help or encouragement or joining in interacting. Like Inch with his "jugs" comment, grow up. Poor kids having those 2 as role models.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree what makes the 17th so magical that it’s safe to do everything on that date but not today tomorrow etc, we have mixed indoors and out since the start and will continue to do so it’s upto her who she has in her house do people really think the government have stuck to their ‘rules’ have they balls 🙄
Because it’s the rules. I’m glad you feel proud of having mixed indoors , but please have a bit of consideration for the people who have stuck to the rules- who have had to bury loved ones, who themselves have caught this illness, who have worked around seriously ill people at risk to themselves. I won’t say what job I do so as to not be identified, but have worked very closely with a team who developed one of the vaccines- you cannot believe how proud I felt getting that same jab in my arm few weeks ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
When she’s cackling Ron doesn’t ever seem to laugh along with her. Maybe he doesn’t like being laughed at all the time, Zoph. I know I wouldn’t. He didn’t even do anything remotely funny and he wasn’t trying to make her laugh either. Weird woman.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.