Mrs Hinch #390 big bump, little bump cardboard box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live overseas and haven’t seen any of my family for well over a year. I would give my right arm to be able to see my mum let alone hug her. Whilst people keep breaking the rules (publicly may I add) the shitter this situation gets and the longer people are split up from their families. If you’re going to break the rules keep it to yourself please. People are continuing to risk their lives everyday and it’s a massive duck you to all of the hardworking people out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Normal illness still exists. There’s ways to break yourself out of the way (the fear, the blame ect) the governments had us all thinking for the past year. Normal illness spreads & viruses are normal illness, no matter how bad they get.
Yes, no one is scared of getting ill generally with covid. For the vast majority of us we will be fine. the point is that people who have cancer and other illnesses have had to be put on a back burner because of this virus. Treatment has been delayed for so many other illnesses. The point of lockdowns was to protect the vulnerable and the NHS from collapse. You’ve seen what’s happening in India. So yeah, people get sick with viruses every day, but the NHS doesn’t reach breaking point, people with other illnesses don’t have their treatments halted or delayed. I hope to god that people who have done as they please, never have to see a loved one going through cancer treatment alone then have it paused to deal with Covid, whilst the cancer spreads.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Same here. Myself and thousands of other women had to give birth wearing a mask so that people could have parties and break rules. 🤷‍♀️ Never mind the poor people who had to bury loved ones or work in hospitals/ shops around people who had been intentionally exposing themselves.
I hope you’re feeling ok, and you have plans for after the 17th with close ones!
Are you in the UK?

If so that isn't true....Ive said previously that I gave birth during the first lockdown and have friends who have given birth at various points throughout the year and none of us had to wear a mask whilst in labour

Reactions: 8
It's like let's take the shampoo out this bottle that tells us what brand it is and put it in this grey bottle. No let's F***g not
Stoopid sheep
This grinds my gears big time. Decant stuff from plastic bottle to w plastic bottle and probably waste half of it. Aaaaaargh also the bath tidy thing. I’ve had one for YEARS but it’s functional, I use it for my iPad, my wine and soap/razors for legs etc. To full of crap I’ll never bloody need in the bath,

Reactions: 7
That wooden box of chemicals on the floor in the bathroom is not childproof. What the hell is wrong with her?!?! 🤬

Reactions: 20
she’s defo going in to have the baby guyyzzz, that’s why she’s being blatant with Freda Yahoo there!! Hope this helps ATV 👍

Reactions: 9
Ronnie don’t need to know about nappies her bestie Ss Does 🤮
Bit off topic but I think Stacey has a bun in th'oven.

As for Grinch, christ I want to slap her repeatedly.
From the getgo I've abided by all the NI lockdown rules. I got made redundant, luckily hot another job in an ED, didn't see my family, missed loads of occasions.
She's an absolute twit, we all know she was hosting get togethers the whole time. Living your best life is not drenching everything in Elbow Grease and making hoover lines.
She's a tit mum, it's obvious Ronnie has the connection with Janine and not her.
That child is going to need a serious amount of therapy later.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG I’m between 🤣🤣🤣 and 🤮🤮🤮 at the thought of it.

Come on Sopha, let him dick you and get all this over with.
I just wanna say that after I've had some action I'm always alot happier, and probably alot more fun to be around, takes the stress away for me, maybe that's why she's the way she is these days, she's not getting enough action, she was alot more fun back in the day 🤷‍♀️ clearly doesn't want the dilly anymore 🤮 just to add who the duck calls it a dilly, just makes it sound so small 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I don’t abide by lockdown rules anymore”

Grow up, you’re as bad as her and the rest of them. Rules are rules.
Do you wear your seatbelt when driving? Yes because it’s the law, as is social distancing currently.
Spent the back end of my maternity leave in lockdown, only to return to the carnage that is A&E. Held the hands of dying people and cried my way home week in; week out.
Nothing is special about May 17th, just the LAW changes. Enjoy everyone. Soph, you are a disgrace hun. If you’ve got a platform, use it wisely.
ATV x

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Are you in the UK?

If so that isn't true....Ive said previously that I gave birth during the first lockdown and have friends who have given birth at various points throughout the year and none of us had to wear a mask whilst in labour
Agree, I gave birth in lockdown and no mask was needed. Partner wore one throughout.

Reactions: 2
My mum wouldn’t be round my house trying on my trainers, we just don't have that kind of relationship. However if we did I wouldn’t be videoing her and laughing like an unstable psychopath for the world to see🤢

Reactions: 18
I agree what makes the 17th so magical that it’s safe to do everything on that date but not today tomorrow etc, we have mixed indoors and out since the start and will continue to do so it’s upto her who she has in her house do people really think the government have stuck to their ‘rules’ have they balls 🙄
The "magical date" is to give a reference point to the data they collect about numbers of cases and deaths. They'll look at how they rise or fall after certain dates, and what changed on those dates.

I don't care how people try to justify it, anyone who has gone against the rules is plain selfish. Sod all the people who've died, lost people, worked themselves to the bone, or lived in complete isolation for over a year eh? 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 62
You’re not alone, I’ve had to hide friends stories as I got so worked up that they were living normally like nothing was happening! I am proud that myself and my partner have followed the rules and protected our family! And I am going to have the best day on Monday visiting my parents and getting the biggest hugs!! I can’t wait! 🥰
Me and my parents are going for lunch with my Gran! (My grandpa didn’t survive this, bless him). Then we are having wine and I’m staying at theirs! I’m so excited I could cry!!

The amount of chemicals she is using freaks me out. 😱😱😱
And putting her hands in the zoflora!!! How does she not have dermatitis?!
she’s heavily pregnant doing this. Fab role model.

Reactions: 12
I’ll probably get hate for this but I actually couldn’t care less that she’s got mad old Freda round, at the end of the day it’s her mum! So what she’s broken “the rules” I’ve been going round to see my mum for months, there comes a point where you think duck the rules seeing family is much more important, not to mention how good it is for your mental health to actually be with your family. Hinch has a lot to answer for and unfortunately I don’t think her having her mum round is one of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
She shouldn’t have posted it to millions of people, should have kept it hush but I agree that it’s been far to long now, FAR to long and a massive kick in the teeth when celebs like last night can get all dolled up and have a great knees up to together. How sports events can have hundreds in the crowds. How we can sit with strangers in a pub garden but I can’t have my mum or any other family in house?? It’s madness and fern cotton was bang on the money with her post.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.