Mrs Hinch #390 big bump, little bump cardboard box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am raging. Sopha must have the balls of a tiger to post that story of fredayahoo. I hope her sheeps will finally see her for who she is. I will never wish her or anyone to catch the covid because it is awful. How blatantly stupid can she e anymorw

Reactions: 17
It makes me FUMING. And then other people like “I’ve been hugging and seeing my family indoors for MONTHS”
I live alone, have worked throughout and it is such a slap in the face when people admit this.
I feel you, I also live alone and work from home so haven't seen anyone, it's so so difficult and people breaking the rules feels like a slap in the face!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It makes me FUMING. And then other people like “I’ve been hugging and seeing my family indoors for MONTHS”
I live alone, have worked throughout and it is such a slap in the face when people admit this.
You’re not alone, I’ve had to hide friends stories as I got so worked up that they were living normally like nothing was happening! I am proud that myself and my partner have followed the rules and protected our family! And I am going to have the best day on Monday visiting my parents and getting the biggest hugs!! I can’t wait! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Omg just watched those last couple of stories and the noises of everything has given me nausea.
How do people watch tit like this? Its like sitting beside a noisy eater! Yuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m on board with her having had baby now-I had a feeling she was pregnant when she started using rubber gloves a lot more, either the latest clips are pre-records or that baby is already here as clearly the gloves are off!

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how I’ve just cottoned on, she’s pregnant, been pregnant and put her bare hands into cleaning chemicals all along, which the baby will have absorbed, even if you wash your hands afterwards, skin irritation is one thing, absorbing chemicals through your hands though…? Anyone got any evidence whether that happens, common sense says it’s possible. Come on Marigold do a collab 😂

Reactions: 3
So she’s really trying to do the tiktok aesthetic cleaning shite? Bit Kate to the party hunnyyyy! A

Reactions: 7
She’s so embarrassing she’s obsessed with replying to tattle on her Instagram

Reactions: 9
Well hasn’t she been a delight today. Got her mum inside don’t preach about what our NHS workers are doing anymore you twit.
doesn’t need to wear gloves when cleaning her toilet so confirming whoever has gloves on Isn’t her.
a dilly ... grow the duck up

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.