Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she need to take a serious look at her life. How can she say cleaning windows is living her best life,surely bathing your child interacting with him should be living her best life. They are only little for a while and before she knows it he will be grown up and ot want her to bath him. She makes my blood boil. I would do anything to be able to have a child but after 4 miscarriages and a still born I am no longer able to have any. And here she is living her best life cleaning.
Soph if you are reading get a bloody grip and reevaluate your life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 124

Andioooop

VIP Member
SS new grid post nearly has as many likes as the one soph posted 2 days go in 25 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 120

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I just got back from the supermarket and there was a lovely young Dad in there with his toddler walking round asking her “Where are the carrots?” “There are the carrots” “What colour are the carrots?” “Are the carrots orange?” Etc etc. She was probably too young to understand half of what he was saying but she was pointing and looking at him and babbling back and it was so lovely. I have never heard anyone speak to Ronnie like that. No wonder he looks so vacant all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 109

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Call me sad, but I'm reporting that story for breaking Covid rules.
Whilst childcare bubbles are permitted, Soffffa doesn't need one. She doesn't have a real job and has her husband at home 24/7 to help with Ronnie.
Fed up of seeing so called celebs thinking the rules don't apply to them 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 102

alba24

Chatty Member
ECE56DDC-6C2D-4FF7-A853-270E39DEEA2A.jpeg

Take note sopha, STOP KEEPING YOUR TODDLER HOSTAGE IN A NEW BORN NURSERY!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101

GinMoon30!

I’ll probably get hate for this but I actually couldn’t care less that she’s got mad old Freda round, at the end of the day it’s her mum! So what she’s broken “the rules” I’ve been going round to see my mum for months, there comes a point where you think fuck the rules seeing family is much more important, not to mention how good it is for your mental health to actually be with your family. Hinch has a lot to answer for and unfortunately I don’t think her having her mum round is one of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m not going to bite your head off because that’s not what this forum is about, but my one year old hasn’t met any of my husbands family or my family, because of COVID. It’s great you’ve been able to see your mum, but thankfully alot of people have taken the stance that it’s more important to get out of this sooner by sticking to the rules (at the expense of our own mental health ). Bring on the 17th when we can finally meet our family.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Can imagine all of tattle is staring at the reflection in the window like ‘WHERES THE FUCKING BUMP WHERE IS IT’😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 97

SweetJeesuz

Sophs comment on staceys post incoming

something along the lines of

Ronnie can’t wait to make memories in there with you Rex, can’t wait to come round and clean the windows x

• Haha
Reactions: 97

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Wow seeing SS reveal of Rexs new room shows A shes almost overtaking Hinch 's last grid post after less than an hour and B how much she's holding Ronnie back having him still in a nursery with Ebay tat he's not allowed to touch😔

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Allypally

I’ll probably get hate for this but I actually couldn’t care less that she’s got mad old Freda round, at the end of the day it’s her mum! So what she’s broken “the rules” I’ve been going round to see my mum for months, there comes a point where you think fuck the rules seeing family is much more important, not to mention how good it is for your mental health to actually be with your family. Hinch has a lot to answer for and unfortunately I don’t think her having her mum round is one of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
Holy shit!!

So pedigree chunk is allowed EVERYWHERE in that house, but not that special cushion 🤔 bollocks, that was a ploy to draw attention to her shitty tesco cushions. She has also photoshopped him to look slimmer.

How dare she use mental health awareness week to promote her shitty podcast where her and onslow appear to whitter on about the most boring of shit.

Fabulosa is a disgusting company who clain tk be leapjnv bunny certified while using a fake logo. Their products have made so many pets and people sick. I couldn't think of anything worse to clean fake grass with. Even a few buckets of soapy water at night before bed would be better.

That big fat gypsy frilly monstrosity is absolutely appalling 🤮

That heavily pregnant woman needs a reality check if the thing she's been looking forward to all day has been cleaning a bloody window frame. Also, how much fucking elbow grease does she need!?!?! My chest is tightening just watching.

I honestly hope that hinch farm does not happen because for one she doesn't deserve it and two, them poor animals!! 😢

Mad ma is gonna have her work cut out for her. Common freda, get the hanky ready 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 87

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
you and people who think like that are the reason my sick child’s surgery is delayed!! 🙃

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

SunshineRae

VIP Member
@HinchesSousChef I just remembered that there was another gleam bot who announced her pregnancy on the same day as Hinch. Elle Darby. I don’t follow her, but checked her out at the time when her and Hinch were commenting on each other’s photos and she now often appears on my explore page. Anyway, I thought I’d see how honest/transparent she is being with her pregnancy dates (as I thought they must be at around the same stage - from comments and photos/bump) to see if that would give any timeline hints. She posts exact dates in her bump updates e.g 28 weeks on 19th April, so it’s thrown a bigger spanner into the theories as she still has another TEN weeks to go!!

Every case is different, but where I work, women with (specifically) factor v Leiden (like Hinch) do tend to be induced at around 38 weeks. We actually have one lady who campaigns for it to be made standard practice after having a stillbirth 10 years ago due to complications with it (but has gone on to have three more healthy babies). So I believe that when Sophie was giving her cryptic “been holding onto something for months and months” and “less time to go than I’ve been pregnanct” she was basing it on a 38 week pregnancy. She said that 18 weeks ago, and I know Insta timelines aren’t exact but let’s say that was 5th January. The half way point of a 38 week pregnancy is 19 weeks and as she said she had less time than she’s been pregnant, let’s add a week on and say on the 5th Jan, she was 20 weeks pregnant. That would make TODAY her “due date” (basing it on her assuming she would be induced at 38 weeks). I think that makes most sense with her saying he’ll be here any day, although if she has an IOL date surely she would just say. Either way we shouldn’t have to endure this for more than another week - 10 days, as I think it highly unlikely she would be allowed to go over due and definitely not to 42 weeks.
If she TRULY wanted privacy, she should have been clever, & made out she was only 12-14 weeks when she announced the pregnancy. Sheep/tattle/press wouldn’t even be expecting her to have a baby until end of June - mid July. She could have quite easily slipped away for a couple of days in May, without raising to much attention, and returned with the baby. She then could have said, I was actually slightly further along, but I wanted to be cautious/have my privacy. She would even butter them up by telling the sheep that it just means all his Insta aunties just get him to love him sooner. But she didn’t do this, and she did leave breadcrumbs which to me shows she anticipated and WANTED all this speculation. She is probably revelling in it! Especially all the theories and bump watch etc.
Part of me is still hoping for you to be right Sous Chef, but I think she has gone on to much about an impending arrival e.g indicating he defo IS NOT currently here, that even the sheep would crucify her if she lied. It would just be too much of a bare faced, blatant lie for them to swallow.

ETA - I don’t get as much time to post these days but when I do they seem to be massive long essays which I know can be a ball ache to read. Sorry 🙈 but thanks to anyone who takes the time to read my ramblings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Phoebephoeebs

F949AE27-78B3-4C63-BB91-9ADB876A65C6.png

Seen Holly Hagan post this and actually I kinda respect it. I missed what it was she originally posted, but I do have some respect for people who hold their hands up and say “I’m not fully educated on this topic, I will try to be in future before commenting”.
So I do in a way understand Mrs hinch not wanting to post about things she feels out of her depth with, but a wee statement like this wouldn’t go amiss as opposed to a sneaky delete, it just comes across as uncaring.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

MrsHater

Chatty Member
It’s a good job we don’t all share the same opinion as you and Hinch, otherwise we wouldn’t be in the position we are in now (easing of lockdown)

• Heart
Reactions: 79