Mrs Hinch #390 big bump, little bump cardboard box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she was a childcare bubble, I was always told it should be dropping the kids off and not having contact with the person. She shouldn't be sat on her stairs larking around trying on shoes
My in laws became a childcare bubble for us during lockdown and had the kids overnight twice a week due to my work schedule (I start at stupid o clock in the morning and it seemed daft dropping them at 6am on the two consecutive mornings I have work) but then both me and husband work real jobs, me being a key worker 🤷
That and they both work from home so not out gallivanting breaking rules, which clearly sofa and co do 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ll probably get hate for this but I actually couldn’t care less that she’s got mad old Freda round, at the end of the day it’s her mum! So what she’s broken “the rules” I’ve been going round to see my mum for months, there comes a point where you think duck the rules seeing family is much more important, not to mention how good it is for your mental health to actually be with your family. Hinch has a lot to answer for and unfortunately I don’t think her having her mum round is one of them
Well this is sad, people like you are the reason why i am here as i write in A&E with my innocent 8yr old (and her school closed down because there is an out break. struck by covid, which she caught from school. Because one of her classmates's mum's been breaking the rules.
I’ll probably get hate for this but I actually couldn’t care less that she’s got mad old Freda round, at the end of the day it’s her mum! So what she’s broken “the rules” I’ve been going round to see my mum for months, there comes a point where you think duck the rules seeing family is much more important, not to mention how good it is for your mental health to actually be with your family. Hinch has a lot to answer for and unfortunately I don’t think her having her mum round is one of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sad, people like you are the reason why my daughters school is closed, as there is a fresh outbreak. Andi am here at the A&E with an innocent 8yr old struck terribly by Covid. THANKS

ETA; the lady who is my neighbour few doors away, hosted a party of 21 people during the bank hols, sent her kid to school with 38°C temperature.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
So she wears gloves to play washing up with her shaped scourers, but not to clean the toilet?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
DILLY?! She’s so childish I’m surprised she’s managed to reproduce without having fits of giggles whilst having sex
Or maybe she does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I actually prefer the ASMR to her usual boring content 😂 but she doesn't have an ASMR voice so she needs to not speak during it, thanks 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would you fill a glass bottle with juice then put it in the fridge along with the half full plastic bottle you just decanted it from......

What is happening? Utter nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I swear guys I'm absolutely howling after watching the stories 🤣🤣🤣
WE GOT A WHOLE BUNCH OF MYSTIC MEGS BUSTING ABOUT THIS THREAAADDD(s)

P R E D I C T A B L E. Or what.

So we be saying she lazes about yesterday, today she be up doing all random sorts.... Sprog one now has a cracking bond with sprog 2.... A video with her playing with sprig 1 and It's her taking him for fun NOT trouser-missing-inches....our posts about her practically hanging out the dogs arse like it's a human..... her post about it being her child (very weird)

This is almost becoming a game for me on the way home from work.... does anyone else get a weird urge to comment on her stories. HOWEVER sad it may sound I'm not gonna bother even attempting it, dont wannabe risk being blocked all but I'm emotionally invested in checking the difference hahahahah

What HAS THIS SITE DONE TO MEEEEB💃💃💃💃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What in actual fuckery are her last stories about?? Is today, Wednesday 12th May 2021, the day Hinch has finally just lost her mind???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why can't she use proper names for the genitals....aren't we told not to use "cute" names. Sophie, it's a penis. What are you, 2 years old?

Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion 💡

"MAA MAA Freda, are you breaking rules? Yes sheep, yes sheep, bunch of fools!"

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Also if I kept tit loads of cleaning bottles etc in a box next to the loo my one year old would have a hell of a time pulling those all out.

Accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 18
Actually beginning to wonder if I am the only person who’s stuck to the rules this pandemic. duck you, Hinch.
It makes me FUMING. And then other people like “I’ve been hugging and seeing my family indoors for MONTHS”
I live alone, have worked throughout and it is such a slap in the face when people admit this.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Why store one bottle of juice in the fridge when you can store 2! .... the mentality is mind blowing
It's like let's take the shampoo out this bottle that tells us what brand it is and put it in this grey bottle. No let's F***g not
Stoopid sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes going on to have that wean tomorrow.

She has no regard for her medical team if she has her ma round today and has been at the shops/traceys this week.

Selfish witch.

For the poster who thinks its ok to break the covid rules because they think they are above everyone else, it isn't ok no matter how you try to justify it.
You and Sophie boasting about how you do what you like, sends the wrong message and its not on.

Sophie showing her followers that she's unconcerned about breaking rules means they won't be concerned about it either. Arseholes

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thread suggestion: All Hinch seems to do is lie because her content is incredibly dry!

Reactions: 7
It'll be for her hospital food bag, little does she know you can't eat or drink other than clear fluids when you get induced incase you need theatre.
I don’t think this is true. I had inductions, recently, and could eat & drink whatever I liked!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.