Mrs Hinch #390 big bump, little bump cardboard box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophs comment on staceys post incoming

something along the lines of

Ronnie can’t wait to make memories in there with you Rex, can’t wait to come round and clean the windows x

• Haha
Reactions: 97
Wow seeing SS reveal of Rexs new room shows A shes almost overtaking Hinch 's last grid post after less than an hour and B how much she's holding Ronnie back having him still in a nursery with Ebay tat he's not allowed to touch😔

• Heart
Reactions: 91
SS new grid post nearly has as many likes as the one soph posted 2 days go in 25 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 120
My 11 month old granddaughter is wilder than R .. she is aloud to explore and have fun ., loves climbing and is encouraged to do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow seeing SS reveal of Rexs new room shows A shes almost overtaking Hinch 's last grid post after less than an hour and B how much she's holding Ronnie back having him still in a nursery with Ebay tat he's not allowed to touch😔
Imagine how she'll react if she doesn't beat SS with the reveal of the new puppy baby. There won't be a tranq gun big enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Holy tit!!

So pedigree chunk is allowed EVERYWHERE in that house, but not that special cushion 🤔 bollocks, that was a ploy to draw attention to her crappy tesco cushions. She has also photoshopped him to look slimmer.

How dare she use mental health awareness week to promote her crappy podcast where her and onslow appear to whitter on about the most boring of tit.

Fabulosa is a disgusting company who clain tk be leapjnv bunny certified while using a fake logo. Their products have made so many pets and people sick. I couldn't think of anything worse to clean fake grass with. Even a few buckets of soapy water at night before bed would be better.

That big fat gypsy frilly monstrosity is absolutely appalling 🤮

That heavily pregnant woman needs a reality check if the thing she's been looking forward to all day has been cleaning a bloody window frame. Also, how much bleeping elbow grease does she need!?!?! My chest is tightening just watching.

I honestly hope that hinch farm does not happen because for one she doesn't deserve it and two, them poor animals!! 😢

Mad ma is gonna have her work cut out for her. Common freda, get the hanky ready 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 87
She literally twists every opportunity and makes it about her! SS (best bubs) posted about mental health week, listed all the charities and said some of them had been there for her when she needed them. Compared to Hinch rambling on about her and Inches boring podcast 😴

Reactions: 35
Can imagine all of tattle is staring at the reflection in the window like ‘WHERES THE bleeping BUMP WHERE IS IT’😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 97
Anyone catch any good reflections in that window clean? I see she’d taken her jumper off. Must have worked up a sweat by that window 😂
Oh and the awning up whatcha hiding down there sofffee? A sleeping baby maybe?

Reactions: 22
Rexs room is more interesting 🤣
It is actually really cute and I love how he's been allowed to be involved, not sure my wee boy would be allowed to drill and hammer but the painting was cute. SS is really growing on me the more I dislike Hinch, her content seems more natural and less forced.

Reactions: 58
It is actually really cute and I love how he's been allowed to be involved, not sure my wee boy would be allowed to drill and hammer but the painting was cute. SS is really growing on me the more I dislike Hinch, her content seems more natural and less forced.
Exactly people like to see the transformation in stages , not click fingers and done like #astrogate🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.