Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only on page 21 but does anyone have a timeline of the lip fillers?

Surely no cosmetic nurse would perform this procedure on a pregnant women?

ETA: after a quick google fillers are not illegal during pregnancy but they are not recommended
I think she’s using a snap chat filter. If you look on the photo from Stacey’s garden she’s got a thin top lip. There’s a few filters on SC at the min that give you a flawless complexion and plumper lips. That’s why she’s sitting so far back at the start of the make up story she did yesterday then ends it eye bleeping herself close up.

Reactions: 11
i dont want to give her more attention but sometimes i think it would be fun to reply to her posts with an ott sickly message and she if she posts it thinking its a loyal shopper 😂
I posted a comment ages ago on a Daily Fail article about her. It was sooooo over the top that I thought it was obviously sarcastic and a major piss take but I ended up getting lynched by Tattlers on here who thought that it was from a genuine Hincher. Cracked me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I love how SS has been calling out Joe for saying he done the hoovering for her. When you’ve got Mrs Hinch who actively pushes the pathetic housewife persona. “Jamie’s hoovered for me” “Jamie’s cleaned up for me, bless him” bla bla. Even her latest story saying Jamie has to reassure her 100 times a day. Wake up Sophie it’s 2021! Women shouldn’t feel they NEED a man for anything, what happened to all the strong women quotes she posted on International Women’s Day 🙄🙄.

Sorry, I ranted on there but she’s a terrible influencer for young women.
Sorry and this may be unpopular but SS actually made me chuckle with that and i felt her pain 😂😂

Reactions: 3
If the dog knows he's not allowed to be sitting on the cushion, then don't let him sit on the cushion! Who's the alpha in this pairing because I genuinely think it's the dog. If she can't even train her dog not to sit where he shouldn't, how's she going to handle two boys? How's she going to handle having two teenagers?? She's hurtling towards having to live with two spoiled kids who walk all over her. I say two because her firstborn will have probably died and gone to doggie heaven from obesity by then.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
You never see Ronnie giving HER affection. She will occasionally paw him like a dog but where’s him resting his head on her chest. Or clutching her hand. Or hanging off her leg or asking to be picked up. You know? My god my two are constantly on me. I can’t sit down without them fighting over who gets to sit on me. I have to sit in the middle so I can have one either side. They wedge their little hands into any folds to keep them warm. They shove their hands up my top and hold onto my boob (or is that just breastfed kids? 😂). They lick my face. Yep. Lick it.
You get the idea. It’s her clawing at him and him not reacting. It’s desperately sad.
Same in my house. 😂😂😂

Poor Ronnie, his little face 🥺

I really do think that has nothing to do with Sopha, there’s something not quite there with him (sorry if that sounds insensitive I’m not sure what the best wording to use is!) and that the little lad needs help. I sincerely hope he is behind the scenes.
I thought this but then you see him interacting with Jamie and he's laughing and smiling and happy so unfortunately I do think it is just Soph. I hope so anyway, for Ronnie's sake. I certainly don't think that she could cope with a special needs child. That definitely wouldn't fit into her perfect Insta life would it? She'd be like those American influencers who rehomed their kid because he was diagnosed as autistic.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Poor ronnie, that claw ☹ & poor janine, No wonder he fucked off to the neighbours ‘yesterday’. She probably only cleaned those windows to spy on him, GIVE ME REASSURANCE JAMIEEEE!!!! GIVE ME IT NOW!!!!!!!View attachment 569276
Hinch here is an idea stop lying to your followers about ever and maybe you wouldnt have so much anxiety 😟

Reactions: 12
I was thinking the same thing. When my little one and I have sofa cuddles he always wants to be either on my lap or have my arm wrapped around him. Often he'll just drop what he's doing to come and give me a kiss or cuddle. You never see any kind of genuine affection like that from Ron to Soph or the other way around. Unless she's being filmed by Jamie. Even when we're just sitting watching TV together he's always chatting to me about what we're watching. Sophie could be in another room and I don't think Ron would even care.
He kissed her once, when she wasn't expecting it and she manically laughed, cried, and made weird noises right in his face so he probably thought not doing that again!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
After he hits her with something yet again. She's needs to start teaching him right from wrong.
I’ll admit i was watching sound off. I would imagine she doesn’t like to tell him off on camera so just sort of takes it and then saves the “we don’t hit” for off camera. Unlike Hinch who likes to film herself shouting at her dog and child. 🤦🏻‍♀️

SS the biggest tattler out there. Rex dives onto her and they fall to the floor cuddling. Ha ha.
Rex thinks lamping people with objects is funny... until it’s a pen in another toddlers eye at nursery. It’s about time she tells him NO! Fun and games until he starts hurting other kids and expecting them and the adults around them to laugh and applaud him for such behaviour..

I thought this but then you see him interacting with Jamie and he's laughing and smiling and happy so unfortunately I do think it is just Soph. I hope so anyway, for Ronnie's sake. I certainly don't think that she could cope with a special needs child. That definitely wouldn't fit into her perfect Insta life would it? She'd be like those American influencers who rehomed their kid because he was diagnosed as autistic.
I remember this :(

Reactions: 6
DB93D11F-4B28-47EC-B561-4E611463D45B.jpeg

This Instagram name is taken 🤔 wonder if it’s them and we have a joint venture in the pipeline... or it’s someone scuppering their chances to have the joint account fitting in with their name theme 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is Dougal from The Magic Roundabout not allowed on that cushion ? He wipes his parts all over her settee, so what’s the difference? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry if it’s already been posted, but this made me laugh heartily!! 🤣
Even then, you’ve been robbed!

Why is Dougal from The Magic Roundabout not allowed on that cushion ? He wipes his parts all over her settee, so what’s the difference? 🤷‍♀️
I think THAT cushion is a Tesco x Hinch cushion! Maybe it’s in her contract to keep the Spaniel’s nether regions away from it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am a lurker on ‘The Hinch’ tattle pages. I usually comment my love on the Scottish accounts 😂

I just want to say this and then it may make me feel better. But really what is the fascination with this hawf whit Wummin. And don’t even get me started on her Husband. She over uses sprays and has sucked all these suckers on the gram in to her Bull shite. She has got you all buying shark hoovers , flash mops and even more zaflora than you probably need. All you need is bleach 😂

She is at home with her Husband and Son sharing stories while her insta huns burst there balls at work to pay for cleaning chemicals she promotes.

I guarantee you that she isn’t even that nice and slags the majority of people off as she probably thinks she is above them all.

The accent and the way she speaks is disturbing. I think she has a underlining disability going on.

About time all her followers got a life and enjoyed themselves. I’d rather watch paint dry than them 2 bore me off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.