Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle Ogundehin knows all about our Zoph
View attachment 569388
I bloody love this woman.

I’ll admit i was watching sound off. I would imagine she doesn’t like to tell him off on camera so just sort of takes it and then saves the “we don’t hit” for off camera. Unlike Hinch who likes to film herself shouting at her dog and child. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’d be grateful for her shutting her trap when she eats.

Reactions: 14
Is that 2 range rovers now?
The one to the side is a Range Rover, the one out front is an Audi Q7 after the SQ3 that they didn't buy... They've been back and not bought another Audi! Purchased in April by the looks of things (may or may not have seen the numberplate) also went and looked up the spec and it's at least £86,000 without any extra kit which we know they would have got.

We know she's loaded, which is fine, but it's the bullshit with her I can't take. Just own it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I'm still catching up, so don't know if it's been mentioned, but I actually find it quite sad that she's stayed in cleaning and Jamie has gone out to play with Ronnie and the neighbour's kids. The cleaning can wait love, your son will never be this little again. I know it's probably a pre record, but at some point it happened and she was still not taking part and too busy on her phone filming stuff for the gram. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Think Mr Morgan sums up Soph quite well this morning..
Oh i would love to see Piers Morgan do a ‘life stories’ with soph, since she has a memoir. That would be top tattle banter. ‘Wellll Piers i was a qualified hairdresser from a little village & all of a sudden i stole my SIL ig content & bought millions of followers but i don’t know how this all happened to little old me’ he would rip her to shreds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The one to the side is a Range Rover, the one out front is an Audi Q7 after the SQ3 that they didn't buy... They've been back and not bought another Audi! Purchased in April by the looks of things (may or may not have seen the numberplate) also went and looked up the spec and it's at least £86,000 without any extra kit which we know they would have got.

We know she's loaded, which is fine, but it's the bullshit with her I can't take. Just own it.
I feel exactly the same and it really annoys me that she can’t just be honest with it and like you say, just own it. Why keep posting ‘cheap’ Ebay products when you’re using Elemis skincare-not very B&M of her! I really think her whole account needs to be revamped as a lifestyle acct but even she knows that unfortunately that isn’t relatable as neither of them actually work!!!!

Reactions: 11
DB7112D6-BADF-4640-8AFC-684E1ECE4B6D.png

Her flowerbeds are absolutely tit. The trees look like bleeping lollipops, and what’s with all the “grassy” plants, she wasn’t satisfied with the grass on the lawn so she planted it instead? Didn’t she pay good money for this because I’d be asking for a refund. Absolute eye sore.

Reactions: 19
My son was talking about idiots online yesterday. He calls the need for constant validation, Social Munchausens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
St
The quiz question she asked her dad on Xmas day should've been "What 'celebrity(🤣) couple' are having a baby in 2022" ???!!! 🤭🤭🤭
i still can’t get over her saying celebrity couple, in ur dreams sophlora deluded pair of nobody’s, how they can afford they cars I’ll never know

View attachment 569505
Her flowerbeds are absolutely tit. The trees look like bleeping lollipops, and what’s with all the “grassy” plants, she wasn’t satisfied with the grass on the lawn so she planted it instead? Didn’t she pay good money for this because I’d be asking for a refund. Absolute eye sore.
bei
My son was talking about idiots online yesterday. He calls the need for constant validation, Social Munchausens.
[/QUOTE spot on, this is brilliant clever lad

Reactions: 5

i don’t understand the need to have two expensive cars (which are constantly depreciating in value) which don’t seem to be used for much apart from trips to B&M and McDonalds.
The money isn’t going to last forever, why not invest instead of pissing it away?

Reactions: 14
View attachment 569505
Yes, definite garden design fail. I have a friend who’s a garden designer and her gardens look lovely, even on a small budget. I think the Hinches paid for a garden designer but all credibility went out of the window when she put plastic hanging plants in the middle. Just why?

There are so many beautiful plants, I don’t know why her style inspiration was a neglected pub garden where small children/dogs do sneaky wees behind the sleepers. Our garden isn’t perfect as it’s quite large to keep manicured but I have no plastic plants and it’s nice to see the wildlife enjoying it (possibly less so the wild rabbits which are very sweet but keep eating my favourite plants!).

Reactions: 12
Why is she using fabulosa products where her dog walks?! It can be toxic for them, there are plenty of pet safe artificial grass cleaners out there. Does this woman know anything about dogs?!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
View attachment 569505
The great storms of Maldon have ravaged that garden thank you very much #bekond

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes, definite garden design fail. I have a friend who’s a garden designer and her gardens look lovely, even on a small budget. I think the Hinches paid for a garden designer but all credibility went out of the window when she put plastic hanging plants in the middle. Just why?

There are so many beautiful plants, I don’t know why her style inspiration was a neglected pub garden where small children/dogs do sneaky wees behind the sleepers. Our garden isn’t perfect as it’s quite large to keep manicured but I have no plastic plants and it’s nice to see the wildlife enjoying it (possibly less so the wild rabbits which are very sweet but keep eating my favourite plants!).
It doesn’t need to be expensive. I went to Morrison’s today and they are selling all sorts of perennial flowers for £1-£2. It would be even cheaper if she planted seeds, and used that £100 potting table 😉 I just can’t believe she paid for THAT. It’s tragic, not easy on the eye at all. The trees look quite neat, does someone come round to trim her lollipops?

Reactions: 11
Is it my eyes or is that alot of nail growth for 5 days. I’ve sharpened pic for better view. Did we see trace apply acrylic? Why do i feel like these are stick on ones trace has especially made. The index nail looks like it’s about to ping off
5350A433-B039-4603-9733-D88615FE18CE.jpeg

Heres the original:
8CDD7B9F-96CC-4E63-8818-7CD567B2E199.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.