Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had him/her/twins/triplets/the alpaca yet? I mean who even knows what’s gonna come out of there 🤣

Hinch take the money and run - we’re all bored of you hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nothing is natural with her. Always prompted by a evening scrolling though tattle. She has had 3421 days to get Ronnyhesmybrother ready for new baby. And he has Heneryliterallyahuman so why she shweatin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know it’s been said lots before but Jesus Christ she has been pregnant for definite years now. I’ve had some time off SM and I thought she’d have shown us her newborn 6 month old baby next to Ronnie by now 👍🏻

Cos you know trollllzzz and papzzz to worry about.

Silly me though, still learning guys

Reactions: 17
Yesterday’s story where she is hanging up her washing in the spare room and saying how she can’t wait to eat pizza (whatevs) - she pans to the window and it is GLORIOUS sun outside. Shes a fruit loop hanging her clothes indoors when the suns shinhng
Yeah that made zero sense. Beautiful sunny day ( chuckling it down up here sadly) I HAD to hang mine inside ( on my regular fold up dryer)

Reactions: 9
"Let's eat boys" "tea and crumpets" "eat all the crisps'" "let's eat all the junk food" her continuous reference to food feels so concerning especially knowing she starved herself when pregnant with Ronnie, it all feels a bit like "well i've said so it must be true" 😞 i hope I'm wrong and she really is eating the food and it's not just words for Jamie/Instagram/drs whoever 🥺

Reactions: 20
First time poster on tattle. loved reading all of this..... Do you not just think she wants to be like the Z listers, towie, love island that kind of thing.... Doing her make up bit and that, she wants big brands to be sponsoring her (free good tit, not just cleaning stuff) I used to like her (not to the point of buying her book) she annoys the hell out of me now, i'd pick Stacy if i had to pick one now and that's saying something. Sorry not sorry how many weeks pregs?!?!?!

Reactions: 25
Can’t stop thinking about them numbers on her recent grid post 🙊
Not even Stacey/Rex could save her
This has got to be the beginning of the end

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My daughter is a new mummy and has recently deleted all of her social media accounts due to the fact she was watching these new sleb and insta mums show off what they are trying to portray as real but really a staged set trying to sell you tit and exploit you. It was making her feel awful about herself an mixed with hormones it’s a recipe for self loathing and feelings of failure. She was up showering at 5.30am or she wouldn’t get the chance to wash. Yet these girls are film set ready and their babies snuggled up in the latest high end bouncers and gifted prams. She was so low about how she was lacking in comparison she was spiralling into a dark hole.
I am so proud of her for realising it’s all FAKE and they are sell sell selling. It’s rubbing salt in the wounds when you naturally don’t know if you’re on your arse or your elbow.

Please any new mummy’s or mums to be, step away from these platforms, seek real advice from health professionals, family and friends, not these soul sucking demons.
Here endeth the lesson xxx
So glad she’s been sensible enough to do this, hope she’s ok

Reactions: 6
Has she had him/her/twins/triplets/the alpaca yet? I mean who even knows what’s gonna come out of there 🤣

Hinch take the money and run - we’re all bored of you hun!
I just crack up everytime I see your profile pic- I lavvve iTTTT 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t speak for Jamie Soph, but I can confirm you are very annoying.

And yes, having another baby is an adjustment, especially for the other little ones, but you are in a better position than most to navigate this. Two parents at home, mum constantly interfering helping. roof over your head, junk food in your tummies, and zero money worries to distract you from the joy of your expanding family.

Or is your real worry that your popularity is going to plummet and your comfy lifestyle will no longer be funded by your sheep?
She literally lives in her own world. She’s so numb to everything around her if it isn’t benefiting her some how. You’re so right. Shes so lucky and she doesn’t even know it! Moaning all the time, prancing around doing tit all..

Reactions: 16
Get your bingo dabbers ready guyzzz.
That story of her scraping stroking Ron's head is here for her to make a message montage full of "you'll be a wonderful mum Sophie , you and Henry have the perfect marriage, can't wait to see your new puppy" "I love Ron like he's my own. If he doesn't like the new baby I am a 'Ronnie person' so ill rehome him" etc. With all the same grammatical mistakes we usually see! Heck I've got time to myself this morning. Might make one up for us 😂
0001-1158228643_20210511_113033_0000.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
I count myself lucky that social media hadn’t taken off when I had my first and then by the time I had 3 I didn’t have time for socials the ‘showreel’ must make new parents feel awful 😢 my advice would be put the phone down and enjoy them babies and toddlers ! And remember nothing is as it seems ! A really good friend of mine was always on little day trips with her two when they were little and it made me feel really guilty that we didn’t go out places as much ( we did really I just didn’t post it on socials ) and when i chatted to her about it she said she couldn’t cope with them as home it was easier to be out ! So we were both a bit jealous of each other 😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
Down the little garden aisle so we can be all pppppOOOoSH as we wwwortah are pppppphhhhherlarrrtsssss. Why is she speaking like that. She’s manic isn’t she. bleeping log off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.