Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion: 14 days of water torture for poor Orla, remember Sopha's only learning guyz before anybody calls her!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It is astounding how dim that woman is, oy Sopha, olive trees grow in a mediterranean climate, dry, warm, sunny.. stop treating it to it's own personal monsoon season.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi Soph, Guantanamo called. They want their water boarding techniques back as they are not designed for Olive Trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She needs to not be quoting Miss Swift. :mad:

I've a better one for her....

“Sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know, or pushing people down to get you where you want to go... soon your gonna find stealing other people toys on the playground won't make you many friends...”
― Taylor Swift

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Am I the only one who hates that bleeping sonic brush.. Just use an old toothbrush.. But she probably won't get paid to promote
I think she has other uses for it though that’s why she laaaarrrrves it 😏🤣 When Inch is in drag and got 🌶 tucked under with his lacey knicks on 🤮 She brings out Sonic, she said Freeds pinched the first one she bought so they’re all it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You never see Ronnie giving HER affection. She will occasionally paw him like a dog but where’s him resting his head on her chest. Or clutching her hand. Or hanging off her leg or asking to be picked up. You know? My god my two are constantly on me. I can’t sit down without them fighting over who gets to sit on me. I have to sit in the middle so I can have one either side. They wedge their little hands into any folds to keep them warm. They shove their hands up my top and hold onto my boob (or is that just breastfed kids? 😂). They lick my face. Yep. Lick it.
You get the idea. It’s her clawing at him and him not reacting. It’s desperately sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Seeing that latest story of her with Ron is really very sad, there just doesn’t seem to be any connection at all, it’s like he couldn’t care less if she’s there or not, if that was me I’d be heartbroken that my child reacts so little to me
I was literally just about the post the same. That’s poor little boys face. He looks so sad it heart breaking.
why isn’t he giggling? He looks so blank and sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh my god... bored to tears!!! This is the longest pregnancy known to man. Nobody is excited, just bleeping bored and uninterested. It’s like having to sit through people’s holiday photo albums (remember?!)... So. bleeping. Dull. There can’t be that many people who are genuinely interested surely? 🤯

Also, 842 comments on her recent post.You’re going down the pan Soph. Hope you’ve got a bloody good back up plan! 😂

Reactions: 19
How come she seems to come alive when she does a post about 'cleaning'/buying something new that's she's ObSeSsEd with/selling something/putting her face on. Like she seems really comfortable doing all that. But when she posts about playing etc with the little one, it seems forced, a half arsed staged effort.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else get super annoyed when you’ve had something for a while and then that grubby little witch gets her claws on it. Then someone has the cheek to say ‘oh get that idea from mrs hinch’ NO I DID bleeping NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was literally just about the post the same. That’s poor little boys face. He looks so sad it heart breaking.
why isn’t he giggling? He looks so blank and sad 😢
He’s glued to whatever programme he’s watching on the tele, that’s how she likes it, him being quiet sat next to her, that way he’s not making any mess

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Seeing that latest story of her with Ron is really very sad, there just doesn’t seem to be any connection at all, it’s like he couldn’t care less if she’s there or not, if that was me I’d be heartbroken that my child reacts so little to me
I was thinking the same thing. When my little one and I have sofa cuddles he always wants to be either on my lap or have my arm wrapped around him. Often he'll just drop what he's doing to come and give me a kiss or cuddle. You never see any kind of genuine affection like that from Ron to Soph or the other way around. Unless she's being filmed by Jamie. Even when we're just sitting watching TV together he's always chatting to me about what we're watching. Sophie could be in another room and I don't think Ron would even care.

Reactions: 11
She’s showed us her watering the olive tree twice in the last week..

I got mine (£25 not £200 like hers) the day before she bought hers and only watered it once... and mine looks much healthier!!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.