Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
141k likes on her cringey best friends post.... But you have 4.1M bots followers

It's a mixture of bots and people being bored of the fakeness.. Her career is slowly going down the shitter. Happy Monday everyone Xoxox
You just can’t get the bots these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This scatter gun approach to her account is just not working at all!
She’s supposed to be a cleaning account - promotes P&G but doesn’t really clean anything. All this SLO-mo and finger clicking with music over the top isn’t cleaning! I want to see a filthy bathroom cleaned properly with (ideally eco) products and explanations about why they work. And show the process from start to finish!
Tries to be a Mummy account - never shows anything of the reality of being a Mum. And plenty of others are doing it better and with real honesty. Having a stay at home Dad and parents on tap so you can faff about all day on IG isn’t real life for 99.9% of her followers.
Tries to be a beauty influencer (massive eye roll) whilst filtered to the eye balls!

It’s time to pick a lane and stay in it and do it honestly and transparently or just give it up!

Just my rambling thoughts again this morning 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 100
Maybe today is the day she’s having him! I’m sure when you’re getting induced early you have to be in the hospital at 6am and she was awake at 4:50am....

Reactions: 8
Hi, long time lurker, first time conspiracy theorist!
So, I’m watching her video from last night and started to think that this Hinch Farm “dream” has seemly sprung up from nowhere but she has been presenting herself as a modern-day Cinderella as of late. The poor little-lady cleaning/wanking her taps at home and dreaming of a better life.
The thing about fairytales is no-one is bothered about what comes after the ‘happily ever after’. So, what if Grinch has concocted this fairytale dream of owning a farm with her boys running around as a way to finish her story on the ‘gram? What if we see her run off into the sunset and never to return? She must know that if she does get her farm she will have 0 relatable content to her sheep so why not give them the big happily ever after?

I bet she tries writing children’s books about the adventures of Ron & CC2 on the farm and will probably freelance as a social media consultant but I think the days of her insta account are numbered.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It always puzzles me how she hasn’t taken all these opportunities for cleaning during Covid, lockdown life, CC2 bonding with Ron content, opening up about pregnancy with a second child and showing ronnie’s toddler antics without using him as a puppet. All relatable, engaging and genuine real life content! But instead would rather fill her feed this over prices makeup, alpacha farm and tractor talk.. it just screams that the baby has already been born as her attention is in the strangest of places!

🤣 we all knows you’ve bought the house.. just come out with it sofa and stop feeding this narrative that you are manifesting it when in fact your bank account has been bled dry to keep up with SS! 🤣

Reactions: 45
I just can’t fathom why everyone is still bowing down & trying to kiss her arse!

most of her followers are BOTS..
she hasn’t posted anything remotely interesting in a very long time & when she has it belongs to someone else ( some ones quotes , someone’s kid)
I’m beginning to believe most of her followers are most likely related to her aswell as bots ! Bloody hell most of the accounts are most likely her .. herself .. yes even commenting on her own posts..
Inch has started now & if that photo yesterday of R at the park is the latest one he has on his phone then that’s flippin sad.. phone full of alpacas & mansion pics is more likely 🙄
Not forgetting they used to be sales people so they know how sale pitch talk works .
hope they remember it because when every one leaves to come here it’s what they will be going back to .. not that anyone would want to buy anything from them because they can’t be trusted .. Fake F**ks..
Oh wait... wonder which one of them will end up on a t.v show like for example I’m a celeb get me the duck out of here 🙄
Waiting....

Reactions: 20
I don't know if anyone knows who I'm on about at all.
But their is an Instagrammer who is also on an American TV show, who is due a baby any day now. She was 26 weeks along on the 19th Feb. So roughly the same as Hinch. If I've counted properly
edited* 13th Feb is when this Instagrammer had her gender reveal

Reactions: 3
Less than 150k likes on her latest grid post. Maybe she will finally wake up and see that people are sick of children being exploited by their parents for instagram content.

Reactions: 19
Ok bare with me this might be a long one. I've been thinking for a while regarding this whole has she/hasn't she had the baby and in regards to people saying 'how she gonna get away with showing a 4 month old baby as a new born' what if the baby has been born and she's pre recorded everything, like idk if this makes sense but what if the baby was born and is say 3/4 months older but she just continues this whole charade and we will never truly know how old the baby and Ronnie are? She's just set up this life long pre record and schedules posts/stories while laughing her silly little head off in hinch farm. It seems very far fetched now I've written it out but stranger things have happened 😉 (if you know you know! 🤮) am I going mad because I feel like I am 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I started following her again yesterday after switching off quite a while ago.

It's so different these days 🤣 basically an advert for anything or anything she can blag for Free. I said it before and I'll say it again, I liked the cheap ass stuff she would find out and about and would 'actually'use. Other than the occasional swoosh of a cloth now (with her paid for products), she dont clean tit.

Saying that though The montages (defo inspired by her bff) must take a good while to put together and I wonder who actually sticks around to the watch the whole thing... a background... Polaroid picks of the sprog from the left... the right...looking up...looking down 🙈 I mean ffs BORE OFF!

The kids food aswell 🤣 I'm all up for jazing up your kids food but my god hes absolutely 'jus rolld' out of his eyeballs..... followed by a click with the tit thumb ring.

Also... (I no I'm going on a bit ha) THE MONEYYYYY omg is anyone else sick to the stomach that she makes so much from doing what exactly? Maybe I'm just jel ain't got mills to be splashing on alpacas and farm houses but ffs. What is her job?

Buy a farm house, fill it with alpacas and potting tables.... but LORD PLEASE do something

Reactions: 22
Another week. It’s all so dragged out. She can’t keep the pretence up much longer. New house might be incoming before new baby.
I think she photoshopped her bump at the beginning so it looked bigger than it was and basically lied about how far on she was
She’s messing with us and we are falling for it

Reactions: 19
She's desperately trying to keep herself relevant to explain her erratic behaviour. Cleaner? Beautician? Chef? Mummy influencer?

She's grabbing at anything she can get because her 'work' has dried up.

I don't think anyone is actually arsed about her having a child or it being born, it's her behaviour and actually dealing with it is just so bizarre. If something is wrong or you don't feel your best then just take a social media hiatus. Ed Sheeran disappeared for a year when his son was born and he works his bollocks off.

Picking up some fake leaves from your patio does contribute towards a busy life.

She could of just been 'Mrs Hinch the cleaning lady' but she's now opened up her life, home and exposure of her family. If she's struggling that badly then she needs to just leave - surely she has enough money to be comfy and move on.

She loves the fame and so does Inch, that's why she's struggling through it purely for money. If you refer to your followers as 'part of the family' or 'I can trust you guys' then sorry but you need to give your head a wobble.

The woman craves attention.

Reactions: 28
This scatter gun approach to her account is just not working at all!
She’s supposed to be a cleaning account - promotes P&G but doesn’t really clean anything. All this SLO-mo and finger clicking with music over the top isn’t cleaning! I want to see a filthy bathroom cleaned properly with (ideally eco) products and explanations about why they work. And show the process from start to finish!
Tries to be a Mummy account - never shows anything of the reality of being a Mum. And plenty of others are doing it better and with real honesty. Having a stay at home Dad and parents on tap so you can faff about all day on IG isn’t real life for 99.9% of her followers.
Tries to be a beauty influencer (massive eye roll) whilst filtered to the eye balls!

It’s time to pick a lane and stay in it and do it honestly and transparently or just give it up!

Just my rambling thoughts again this morning 😁
Hi guyyyysssssss
Long time lurker here, finally plucked up the courage to add my 2p's worth.
I agree with this. I think a lot of Sofas problem is that she does everything half heartedly.
She's not a cleaning account because she cleans the same three or four things over and over when they weren't really dirty to begin with. She's basically just wiping stuff down.
She's not a parenting account because she doesn't show herself actually parenting or talk about the struggles that are part and parcel of life with small children.
She's not a lifestyle account because she doesn't do anything.
She's not a home account because filling a new build with cheap plastic tat isn't exactly inspirational and everyone is so over grey.
If she just picked one thing, actually put some effort into it and was more honest then she not be so insufferable.

I haven't followed her avidly but from what I can tell her account used to be cleaning made fun because of her bubbly personality but it feels like she's been consumed by the pressure and 'fame' so her personality and relatability has disappeared. Everything she does now feels quite manic, driven by anxiety and just reeks of desperation to stay relevant.
She's dragging out this pregnancy for engagement. Everyone is waiting to see when crotch goblin #2 makes an appearance and she's milking it for all it's worth. Same with the Hinch farm nonsense, she's struggling with what to do next, she's jealous of SS and has decided to copy. Hyping it all up for engagement.
I swing from pitying her to cringing at everything she does. It's like a car crash, I can't help but watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I think some of the problem is hinch is unravelling. She’s desperately trying to cling onto that lifebouy of relevancy. In the beginning of her account (after she’d tried 3 different times) cleaning accounts were fairly new. The ones already there, the women and men were just your average looking everyday folk. Sorry to say, not pretty enough. She saw a niche and filled it. Blonde, ditzy, just like us with her B&M hauls and man who worked. Now cleaning accounts saturate insta and they’re dying out. The problem is, a lot of these other accounts don’t actually need their insta, it was just an added extra e.g Dazlin who has a job so does her husband. LQOC has been on tv and continues to be on. Other accounts have collapsed or branches out. Hinch CANT branch out, she can’t do anything else. She’s a 1 trick pony. So she’s trying every ‘over the top’ thing to stay relevant. I even think this baby was planned to boost her as Ronnie isn’t pulling in the hits anymore. And with that she’s getting more and more mentally unstable. Not in the same vein but I liken it to footballers when their career is over. Top for so long-then a zero a nothing. Cos only a few will make it to commentary or managing
I couldn't agree more! It's all abit of this and that isn't it, beauty, doting mother, gardener, buyer, wife, the list goes on.... what's it all about.

It will fizzle out eventually, I sort if think that's why she's holding on to Stacey so much. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.