Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder if today could be the day princess sofa the 2nd will appear 🤔 all’s very quiet since the 4am uncredited quote of the day.. or could it be moving day! Up early to get all the biskitttttt deliveries out the garage along with the home Hinch home swinging plaque 🤣 leaving museum greyskull ready for the new air b&b to go live

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ive
I’m going to guess the 20th for this baby.
In her eyes both her boys born on the 20th would be perrrrfick. She loves it.
thought that before but if our Zoph is reading this, she might want to reconsider when seeing that some tattle 😇 are also 20th of the month 😈 😂👍🏻

Reactions: 7
I remember watching a documentary on Avicii (famous DJ) a couple years ago, and he suffered with crippling anxiety/depression/mental health issues, but his management kept pushing and pushing him, telling him how much money he would lose if he took time off etc. It was heart-breaking to watch and really reminds me of Hinch, although I hope this isn't the case with her and I've just badly misinterpreted her crazy stories/behaviour. But if I'm correct, I hope someone close to her has the balls to help her.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Who in their right mind is thinking about buying livestock days before giving birth to their second child? I feel so sorry for this new little life.

Reactions: 49
I think some of the problem is hinch is unravelling. She’s desperately trying to cling onto that lifebouy of relevancy. In the beginning of her account (after she’d tried 3 different times) cleaning accounts were fairly new. The ones already there, the women and men were just your average looking everyday folk. Sorry to say, not pretty enough. She saw a niche and filled it. Blonde, ditzy, just like us with her B&M hauls and man who worked. Now cleaning accounts saturate insta and they’re dying out. The problem is, a lot of these other accounts don’t actually need their insta, it was just an added extra e.g Dazlin who has a job so does her husband. LQOC has been on tv and continues to be on. Other accounts have collapsed or branches out. Hinch CANT branch out, she can’t do anything else. She’s a 1 trick pony. So she’s trying every ‘over the top’ thing to stay relevant. I even think this baby was planned to boost her as Ronnie isn’t pulling in the hits anymore. And with that she’s getting more and more mentally unstable. Not in the same vein but I liken it to footballers when their career is over. Top for so long-then a zero a nothing. Cos only a few will make it to commentary or managing

Reactions: 80
Really hope she announces this baby soon its getting ridiculous

Reactions: 13
I think some of the problem is hinch is unravelling. She’s desperately trying to cling onto that lifebouy of relevancy. In the beginning of her account (after she’d tried 3 different times) cleaning accounts were fairly new. The ones already there, the women and men were just your average looking everyday folk. Sorry to say, not pretty enough. She saw a niche and filled it. Blonde, ditzy, just like us with her B&M hauls and man who worked. Now cleaning accounts saturate insta and they’re dying out. The problem is, a lot of these other accounts don’t actually need their insta, it was just an added extra e.g Dazlin who has a job so does her husband. LQOC has been on tv and continues to be on. Other accounts have collapsed or branches out. Hinch CANT branch out, she can’t do anything else. She’s a 1 trick pony. So she’s trying every ‘over the top’ thing to stay relevant. I even think this baby was planned to boost her as Ronnie isn’t pulling in the hits anymore. And with that she’s getting more and more mentally unstable. Not in the same vein but I liken it to footballers when their career is over. Top for so long-then a zero a nothing. Cos only a few will make it to commentary or managing
This this and more this!

Reactions: 19
I’d like to think if I was in labour I wouldn’t be following and unfollowing people from my work account though. I’d like to think I’d be focused on the task at hand. Getting my mind in the zone. Not scrolling insta. In fact I had a phone ban from the moment I went to hospital. I didn’t want anything to break my focus. However Hinchy is still following and unfollowing so I have my doubts that she is busy birthing.
Although if she is being induced, which can be a lengthy process, then she will be able to sit on her phone, which Is the norm for her anyway 🤷‍♀️😅
Ah ok i thought he worked but i havent followed her closely for about a year. I find her page exhausting
he's on a career break, allegedly 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I genuinely feel like today is the day 😂 I guessed when both of my nieces were born correctly? 😂 then again I may be completely off and she’s just no pre records to share today 😂 why does she feel like she’s some world class celeb who’s baby news is such a top secret?!

Reactions: 14
I think she's given birth to an Alpaca. She's the only woman in the world who has birthed such an extraordinary thing, so has been paid £3m by OK! for a magazine shoot, hence buying a farm in the outback. Henners can then bond with his new fury brother outside in the fresh air. Happy daysssssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I see Inch is earning his 5% by promoting his boss’ grid post to try to increase engagement. Good employee!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Does she? Didn’t realise that. That would be a logical move and better for Sopha to keep that investment in property rather than tat from bargain stores
if I had a couple of million in the bank the first thing I’d do is buy my sister a house!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
A lot of the other cleaning accounts with significant followings also know how to actually clean and can explain it to an audience, using eco or cheap products, without having to push some overpriced product that does the exact same thing as many others in the cupboards. They aren't in it for the money but for their enjoyment or brilliant knowledge in cleaning. Don't get me wrong they probably do get sent a lot of new products, free or heavily reduced vacuums and other electrical goods, but they haven't sold themselves out to a particular brand and will tell you exactly what they prefer to use for x,y and z. Not this ridiculous scenario where Hinch is sent a new product, LAAAVs it, then it is never seen again until its time for the next contracted ad. Where's all the bicarb, vinegar and bleach that many would suggest would clean almost everything...

Those that try to branch out and away from cleaning maybe are realising that it's had it's day and no one cares anymore! They've had the best year ever to actually help people clean, in terms of many having extra time at home, but also people wanting to keep things more 'hygienically clean' than just clean to look at, and few have actually bothered. So we know most of them were never true 'cleanfluencers' but simply jumping on the bandwagon. The move into 'lifestyle' for many is also greed. Why be happy with a few free bottles of Fabulosa when they can try their hand at getting anything and everything free. They are all just grabby and it's disgusting.

Reactions: 34
I see Inch is earning his 5% by promoting his boss’ grid post to try to increase engagement. Good employee!
Seems a weird thing to do his only draw is her and her followers are the same as his followers, he is promoting to the same people who have already seen it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
At this rate I’m going to guess she’s waiting for her handmaid to have the baby. She’s such a Serena character isn’t she. 😂😂😂 apart from when she ends up having a conscious towards the end.

And me. I used to edit my pics so much to black and white I didn’t have a nose in half of them
Omg yes 🤣 our very own Sophie Joy 🤢😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.