Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been paying attention to who she’s been following. When my water broke I had to go in because I was high risk, my little boy is a haemophiliac (confirmed with an amniocentesis at 35wks) so I was on my phone a lot to begin with, it wasn’t until the following evening that I went into active labour and by that point it went very fast so definitely wasn’t on my phone then.

Who even knows with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh totally. If you’ve got a long dull wait then of course. But I mean anyone speculating that she’s in the full throes of labour.

Reactions: 7
Hi! Im an occasional lurker on this thread. I was just watching her stories and thinking how on earth does she have the time to do all the stuff she does with a two year old! Does she have childcare? I have two and barely manage to do day to day keeping on top of stuff. Dont know how she has the time or energy!!!
She doesn’t 😂 it’s all pre records, and R is at Mad Ma Barker’s 😂

Reactions: 24
Hi! Im an occasional lurker on this thread. I was just watching her stories and thinking how on earth does she have the time to do all the stuff she does with a two year old! Does she have childcare? I have two and barely manage to do day to day keeping on top of stuff. Dont know how she has the time or energy!!!
Her husband is home unemployed 24/7 he isn't allowed to leave her side & her mum lives moments away and is very involved ☺

Reactions: 43
Ah ok i thought he worked but i havent followed her closely for about a year. I find her page exhausting

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’d like to think if I was in labour I wouldn’t be following and unfollowing people from my work account though. I’d like to think I’d be focused on the task at hand. Getting my mind in the zone. Not scrolling insta. In fact I had a phone ban from the moment I went to hospital. I didn’t want anything to break my focus. However Hinchy is still following and unfollowing so I have my doubts that she is busy birthing.
Maybe a planned c-section where you usually have a lot of waiting about. That’s for us regular folk right enough, don’t know if you get special treatment being such a big celebrity 🤪😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah ok i thought he worked but i havent followed her closely for about a year. I find her page exhausting
He gave up work as soon as baby Ronnie arrived, apparently her latest podcast implies she forced his hand that he has to stay home because he will never see his son. She is exhausting I agree.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
4 million followers and 140k likes on her Ronnie and Rex post after 14 hours... I had been thinking she might have had the baby, now I'm thinking she's going to be doing everything in her power to have it so she can get a bit of engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was me that mentioned the Home Hinch Home but hadn't been on here for a bit so she might have mentioned it before me - great minds obviously think alike!!!!! I do agree that we are all giving her content on here - I'd love it if she announced the birth and NOBODY mentioned it on here. Complete radio silence.

Reactions: 32
I think at the start she was liked because she was relatable, she did make a lovely home with bargain finds in B&M and her home was of a normal every day size that her followers have, people could relate.she made cleaning a bit fun by naming her cloffs and actually cleaned .... now she has a double sized house, everyone is bored of the grey, she doesn’t show to be using the bargains anymore she buys tit from ebay to show she still buys the bargains but then they never are seen to get used, she is now flogging and ADing expensive stuff, naming the cloffs has worn off and everyone is bored shitless of cleaning accounts ... all of the cleaning accounts (apart from LCOC) seem to be trying to shift to lifestyle accounts or interiors but they tend to be all neutral interiors with no imagination and their lifestyle is boring ... mario -hinch - all the same - people are bored and they are struggling for content - nobody wants to see you crappy home bargains or b&m haul - nobody cares, if I want to see what b &m and home bargains have in store I will go myself!
Only cleaning accounts I think that are growing are the ones now showing the eco friendly ways to clean - people are becoming more and more aware and want to do their bit for the environment- meanwhile hinch is just filling landfil with the replacements of furniture and shite she has bought from ebay.
And don’t even get me started on the fake plastic soooo bad for the eco system grass she had fitted!
she actually infuriates me
Bet your bottom dollar that there will be balloons and more tit that’s bad for the environment when she does her baby reveal .... I hate how wasteful she is
You’d think being a mother she would try to save the Earth for her kids sake but nah that doesn’t matter!

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Seriously, don’t let her make you feel bad, most of her stuff is pre-records and is not happening on the same day. And as we say she also had a house husband who is waiting on her hand and foot and catering to her every whim. Add in her mum and dad on speed dial and she’s basically got a team helping her to run her household. Her “job” is just posting this crap to Instagram and she’ll have a team of people who help with her books and Tesco collection etc. She’s a big fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Not even 1000 comments on her photo of Ron Andrex. I think people are sick of her. The only picture that will her loads of likes and comments is when she finally reveals baby number 2 and when she moved house. Those are the post that people just comment congratulations on like they did when she announced she was pregnant. The only people who like and comment on everyone of her post are her die hards.
Every time I see “Ron Andrex” I crack up! 😂

And before any lurkers think I’m trolling the children - their Mothers put the names together like that so blame them 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Pre records! Nothing she posts is in real time

Reactions: 16
You’d think she would spend this precious time reading about how to cope with parenting two children, how to accustom your eldest (human) child to a baby or how to breastfeed since she stopped after 6w last time. But no, reading about what sort of fencing you use for alpacas. duck off Soph

Reactions: 29
He gave up work as soon as baby Ronnie arrived, apparently her latest podcast implies she forced his hand that he has to stay home because he will never see his son. She is exhausting I agree.
I couldn’t think of anything worse than having my bloke around me 24/7 🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️ I told him to go back to work on day 3 after our son was born 😅 She wouldn’t last 5 mins in the real world, so her poor little me act when she’s privileged as duck just doesn’t wash 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I really do think we are giving her content ALOT - just an eg but I reckoned ages ago a baby/children’s wear range may be on the cards (obvs if this happens she’ll have been in communications about it for yearrrrs guyzzzz) but I’m sure WE are giving her ideas about lots of things.

Anyway I just think in a roundabout way we are lining her pocket as much as the huns.

ETA : Also not quoting other people’s words is about as low as you can go! Not professional and damn right lazy! I haven’t read her books and have no desire to, does she come across as a lover of words and literature?
Please will you impart wisdom to me on this fine Monday and tell me what ETA means? I've only ever known it as "estimated time of arrival", and I can't work it out 😂 teach meeeeeeee!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn’t think of anything worse than having my bloke around me 24/7 🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️ I told him to go back to work on day 3 after our son was born 😅 She wouldn’t last 5 mins in the real world, so her poor little me act when she’s privileged as duck just doesn’t wash 🖕🏼
My OH works in my gym, we drive to the gym together in the morning then go train separately because I don’t even wanna be around him then 😂 one of his clients cancelled this morning so he was hanging around doing my head in 😬 his manager finds it hilarious 🙄😂

Please will you impart wisdom to me on this fine Monday and tell me what ETA means? I've only ever known it as "estimated time of arrival", and I can't work it out 😂 teach meeeeeeee!
Edited to add

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s Edited To Add ☺

Reactions: 5
You’d think she would spend this precious time reading about how to cope with parenting two children, how to accustom your eldest (human) child to a baby or how to breastfeed since she stopped after 6w last time. But no, reading about what sort of fencing you use for alpacas. duck off Soph
Absolutely. There are so many excellent parenting books/blogs out there she could read. I never see her following any proper parenting accounts. It saddens me that 5 minute mum seems to worship her but does Hinch even follow her? Is she even trying any of the activities with Ronnie? Or mothercould? So many out there. But she follows anyone who tags her in a crappy picture of her mug.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.