Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have just caught up with the last 24 hours of unhinged Hinch!

I’m not the best at maths,… but I’m seeing about
a 3-4% engagement on her current cringe post of “Ron & Rex” …

People are getting bored and seeing though this!

Bet that is not the reaction she expected!!!!

Reactions: 50
The whole ethos of Hinch is banging on about how relatable she is and she 'gets us'

When she first became known, it was hacks and cheap products to use (v toxic but atleast affordable) and that's why people invested in her cleaning journey.

Once the fame started that's when the greed started. She gets gifted high end items, clearly wants them for herself as it's free and then does an AD to flog it but it's totally out of budget for her followers.

Purchases:
Ron's bouncy castle £200? (I think and where's that now?!)
Top of the range shark hoover £300+
Newborns dual pram £500-£700
Potting table £100
Lashify £100
Elemis skin treats £50+

I'm pretty sure there's more examples but unless it's something that sprays, every other AD or product I've thought 'yeah well atleast you find it affordable' 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 36
Have just caught up with the last 24 hours of unhinged Hinch!

I’m not the best at maths,… but I’m seeing about
a 3-4% engagement on her current cringe post of “Ron & Rex” …

People are getting bored and seeing though this!

Bet that is not the reaction she expected!!!!
If I had those two as mums, I’d want to escape on a mini tractor as well - get away from the social media circus - as far as I could! No more phones in my face, no more daily routines - freedom! 😆 I’m surprised the dogs didn’t try and hitch a ride out of Bonkersville too

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well it’s Mental Health Awareness Week, let’s see what wise words she has (and can she come up with something herself without stealing it?)
I doubt it if it’s not a quote stolen from someone else it’s not worth sharing 🤣

Reactions: 12
I think she does thing's like the extention during the babies being born to deflect the fact she's made a tit load of money doing nothing much. It distracts the sheep who're new Aunties to her child ( ren) 😩

Reactions: 14
It’ll be a reveal of baby and new house (sorry farm!) combo for full impact! Mag deal definitely incoming with ‘borrowed’ alpacas skipping in the background. A HHH plaque, lots of balloons, baby will be wearing #babyroo or #babyhinch (new range clobber) Dog and R glued on their mark in ‘big brother’ T-shirt’s. The full works

Yawn yawn yawn - I loved the idea of someone saying we should talk about the weather instead - 🤣 I only come here because im fascinated by psychology (ETA to mention the psychology around all this online behaviour - tbf is quite interesting)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I thought that, early rise and the plagiarised quote said something about “you can do it” at the end 🤔
I’d like to think if I was in labour I wouldn’t be following and unfollowing people from my work account though. I’d like to think I’d be focused on the task at hand. Getting my mind in the zone. Not scrolling insta. In fact I had a phone ban from the moment I went to hospital. I didn’t want anything to break my focus. However Hinchy is still following and unfollowing so I have my doubts that she is busy birthing.

Reactions: 30
Here we go again, moan, moan, moan. You chose this life Hinch and let's be honest it's hardly hard work is it!! What about the people that don't have a choice about going to work and work flipping hard. I don't think it's possible for her to slow down anymore. Just go away!!

Reactions: 29
Just looking at the number of likes and comments on her latest grid post. How long before it gets deleted. The only other one I can see that’s as low is her BLM black square. It must kill her that she has to leave that up.
Also I hadn’t really paid much attention to the “Ronnie & Rex” hashtag before but she really has to insist on Hinches coming first.
Rex & Ronnie has a better ring to it and doesn’t create “Andrex” but can’t have Rex outshining Ronnie Can she. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'd never looked at the likes before the pics worh Rinnie seem to have the lowest likes and Ron Andrex posts even lower again
I also agree Rex and Ron makes more sense bit neither deserves an "adventure" series 🙄

Reactions: 20
If I had those two as mums, I’d want to escape on a mini tractor as well - get away from the social media circus - as far as I could! No more phones in my face, no more daily routines - freedom! 😆 I’m surprised the dogs didn’t try and hitch a ride out of Bonkersville too
bonkersville 🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole ethos of Hinch is banging on about how relatable she is and she 'gets us'

When she first became known, it was hacks and cheap products to use (v toxic but atleast affordable) and that's why people invested in her cleaning journey.

Once the fame started that's when the greed started. She gets gifted high end items, clearly wants them for herself as it's free and then does an AD to flog it but it's totally out of budget for her followers.

Purchases:
Ron's bouncy castle £200? (I think and where's that now?!)
Top of the range shark hoover £300+
Newborns dual pram £500-£700
Potting table £100
Lashify £100
Elemis skin treats £50+

I'm pretty sure there's more examples but unless it's something that sprays, every other AD or product I've thought 'yeah well atleast you find it affordable' 🤦‍♀️
THIS! She's a moron. Being 'relatable' was her USP that got her the followers in the first place. What's different about her now, she's just flogging same old stuff that other influencers are but she doesn't have the personality or class to excel in that segment of the market. It's the beginning of the end of the Hinch brand, I feel it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’d like to think if I was in labour I wouldn’t be following and unfollowing people from my work account though. I’d like to think I’d be focused on the task at hand. Getting my mind in the zone. Not scrolling insta. In fact I had a phone ban from the moment I went to hospital. I didn’t want anything to break my focus. However Hinchy is still following and unfollowing so I have my doubts that she is busy birthing.
I’ve not been paying attention to who she’s been following. When my water broke I had to go in because I was high risk, my little boy is a haemophiliac (confirmed with an amniocentesis at 35wks) so I was on my phone a lot to begin with, it wasn’t until the following evening that I went into active labour and by that point it went very fast so definitely wasn’t on my phone then.

Who even knows with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I'd never looked at the likes before the pics worh Rinnie seem to have the lowest likes and Ron Andrex posts even lower again
I also agree Rex and Ron makes more sense bit neither deserves an "adventure" series 🙄
It's just boring and there is no real chemistry between the boys so it falls kind of flat for the narrative they both want to spin. It might have worked in the past when they were younger and were plonked next to each other for a staged photo but not at the age they are at now. It is so contrived and I think people can see that now (other than the dedicated sheep).

Reactions: 28
Wow that was a lot to catch up and unpick!
Such strange behaviour from someone who is “apparently” due to give birth any second 🤨
I wasn’t following along when she was pregnant with Ronnie but understand that they went off to stay in holiday cottages straight after the birth whilst having the extension built. Such a bonkers thing to do with a new baby! Surely you just want to be home and settled?
And now we’re gearing up for the big house move coinciding with another birth - again such a strange thing to focus on when you’re expecting a second baby!
It’s almost like once the baby is out she’s already moved on to the next big thing. Obviously a new, bigger house would be tonnes of content for her (and us!) but I can’t imagine anything worse. Even with all of the extra help she has, surely just spending time with your family in your own home would be a priority?
Sorry for the ramblings this morning. I just can’t understand any of this!
And don’t even start me on the bloody Alpacas!!! Geeeeez! 🤦‍♀️
I wonder if it's a trade off. Jamie wants the kids, Sopha only agrees if she can get what she really wants eg new extension, new house.

Reactions: 31
Alpacas, really? I knew she was a bit manic but duck me, that takes the biscuit. She's actually lost her grip on reality I think.

Wasn't Ron going to nursery? Wouldn't it be far more engaging to speak about how that's going so other mothers can relate? Same with the fact that Ron is hitting the Terrible Two's (mate, you wait until the Ferocious Three's and you'll want the two's back believe me!) - speak about it, relate to people, engage surely? This Instavision she's giving out is damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not even 1000 comments on her photo of Ron Andrex. I think people are sick of her. The only picture that will her loads of likes and comments is when she finally reveals baby number 2 and when she moved house. Those are the post that people just comment congratulations on like they did when she announced she was pregnant. The only people who like and comment on everyone of her post are her die hards.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Hi! Im an occasional lurker on this thread. I was just watching her stories and thinking how on earth does she have the time to do all the stuff she does with a two year old! Does she have childcare? I have two and barely manage to do day to day keeping on top of stuff. Dont know how she has the time or energy!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.