Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I feel like she’s pushing out this idea of a big house/farm etc so when she gets a 1m+ house is her doing to her Hinchers what I do to my husband at times. I was something that’s kinda expensive but I show him the most expensive one originally so he says yes to the one I want?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This is more her style of house, no? Would go perfect with them ‘size 5’ LV trainers she always wears.
394B6CE8-939B-43DD-AECD-63A2DA52067C.jpeg
4F29F69C-5410-4834-8BB3-B7E52C15BDF2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I wonder if her sister would rent out sophs house, her sister rents already so couldn’t see why she wouldn’t want to live in sophs house
Does she? Didn’t realise that. That would be a logical move and better for Sopha to keep that investment in property rather than tat from bargain stores

Reactions: 15
I wonder if her sister would rent out sophs house, her sister rents already so couldn’t see why she wouldn’t want to live in sophs house
She will probably have to sign a contract with sopha to keep the Hinch shrine exactly as it is!

Reactions: 14
Wonder if that early morning quote about taking a deep breath and being able to do something was a hint as to what she is currently doing... PUSH WOMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just looking at the number of likes and comments on her latest grid post. How long before it gets deleted. The only other one I can see that’s as low is her BLM black square. It must kill her that she has to leave that up.
Also I hadn’t really paid much attention to the “Ronnie & Rex” hashtag before but she really has to insist on Hinches coming first.
Rex & Ronnie has a better ring to it and doesn’t create “Andrex” but can’t have Rex outshining Ronnie Can she. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Well it’s Mental Health Awareness Week, let’s see what wise words she has (and can she come up with something herself without stealing it?)

Reactions: 33
Another day another quote.

Says alot about her intellectual ability that she needs other people's words to convey how she feels on a day to day basis.

She also ruined my first bingo suggestion so I'm feeling a tad salty 😒. Rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well it’s Mental Health Awareness Week, let’s see what wise words she has (and can she come up with something herself without stealing it?)
She's that sick in the head, there will be a day of poor old Sopha, sobbing in the dog barrrrrsket

Reactions: 10
What is she taking breather from?

She posted that she voluntarily swept her front patio whilst apparently being 'very uncomfortable' and about to drop'?

She's taking a breather because she been reading tattle and she's having to deal with the fact her lies are massively catching up with her.

What does she actually do to warrant needing a time out?

Reactions: 31
Wtf was that all about? That grid post? It makes no sense, that visit happened weeks ago. I’d love to know her logic behind posting that.
The numbers on it are embarrassing.

Reactions: 40
I wonder if she's waiting to announce the birth on the 23rd because what a better day to have kids on the same day as your "bestie" kid Rex!
Definitely a way of stealing the limelight then!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The alpacas will just be another impulsive purchase. She can’t take proper care of her dog (I mean in terms of good daily exercise, diet & stimulation). She got rid of the fish. She will use the alpacas and her ‘2 Ronnies’ for cute content (great for engagement). She will hire someone to look after the alpacas, whilst Jamie and Ma continue with the childcare.

Reactions: 12
She is absolutely pathetic. She's about to give birth to her second child and she's more interested in trying to outdo SS with a ridiculous alpaca farm fantasy. Claiming it's 'for them' when it's obviously just a result of her seething jealousy.

Does she really think she's going to be relatable with a mansion/farm to her followers in their grey houses? Think she's going to be in for a nasty shock when they start jumping ship.

Reactions: 62
Wow that was a lot to catch up and unpick!
Such strange behaviour from someone who is “apparently” due to give birth any second 🤨
I wasn’t following along when she was pregnant with Ronnie but understand that they went off to stay in holiday cottages straight after the birth whilst having the extension built. Such a bonkers thing to do with a new baby! Surely you just want to be home and settled?
And now we’re gearing up for the big house move coinciding with another birth - again such a strange thing to focus on when you’re expecting a second baby!
It’s almost like once the baby is out she’s already moved on to the next big thing. Obviously a new, bigger house would be tonnes of content for her (and us!) but I can’t imagine anything worse. Even with all of the extra help she has, surely just spending time with your family in your own home would be a priority?
Sorry for the ramblings this morning. I just can’t understand any of this!
And don’t even start me on the bloody Alpacas!!! Geeeeez! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 55
Wtf was that all about? That grid post? It makes no sense, that visit happened weeks ago. I’d love to know her logic behind posting that.
The numbers on it are embarrassing.
Her account makes it look like there’s some brains behind it, ideas for posts, everything is meticulously planned and filmed, then it’s passed over to a piss head intern who hasn’t got a clue what they’re doing and is constantly posting in the wrong order 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.