Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Wow that was a lot to catch up and unpick!
Such strange behaviour from someone who is “apparently” due to give birth any second 🤨
I wasn’t following along when she was pregnant with Ronnie but understand that they went off to stay in holiday cottages straight after the birth whilst having the extension built. Such a bonkers thing to do with a new baby! Surely you just want to be home and settled?
And now we’re gearing up for the big house move coinciding with another birth - again such a strange thing to focus on when you’re expecting a second baby!
It’s almost like once the baby is out she’s already moved on to the next big thing. Obviously a new, bigger house would be tonnes of content for her (and us!) but I can’t imagine anything worse. Even with all of the extra help she has, surely just spending time with your family in your own home would be a priority?
Sorry for the ramblings this morning. I just can’t understand any of this!
And don’t even start me on the bloody Alpacas!!! Geeeeez! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 55

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Just looking at the number of likes and comments on her latest grid post. How long before it gets deleted. The only other one I can see that’s as low is her BLM black square. It must kill her that she has to leave that up.
Also I hadn’t really paid much attention to the “Ronnie & Rex” hashtag before but she really has to insist on Hinches coming first.
Rex & Ronnie has a better ring to it and doesn’t create “Andrex” but can’t have Rex outshining Ronnie Can she. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 54

witchofwales

STOP FILTERING THEN YOU MUPPET!
You do realise a lot of poor mental health is because of comparison, of feeling less than, of low self worth and a need to keep up with the Jones’ Don’t you even begin to say how you may help on your podcast (that I haven’t listened to) You, my dear have made many women (maybe men too) feel very inadequate (at least me anyway) for many reasons. You won’t ever I guess even relate that the influence trend can cause this or ever be your true self. Less filtering would be a very good start! We have no idea who you are Sopha (some say you have changed and I’d never heard of you until recently so only your current persona to go off) but please, stop adding to the fake ness.

You know what, I used to be an influencer of sorts, nowhere near how the influencer life is these days, but I get it, the free shit it’s addictive. Parcels arriving everyday. But soon I started to loose myself that feeling of selling my soul, I woke up and feel so much more aware and authentic. It’s liberating. So I am talking from experience. I’ve seen more genuine care here on these threads from people for your MH than I feel you have ever shown so don’t diss the tattlers. Mostly this is a haven for those who have seen the light.

Im passionate about MH, sorry for the rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

mucking.fuddle

I’ve just listened to a bit of their latest shodcast and it’s so hard to listen to. The over pronunciation of words, some said softly then almost spitting out words aggressively, is all very strange. Jaaaymay actually speaks quite well and I could have probably forced myself to finish listening to it if it was just him. The content is just so contradictory though, I was heavy I needed surgery to not feel lesser than, you be you and we live that, to i love heavier girls on Instagram and is obsessed with them, and it’s amazing that no one cares about their body issues. Makes fun of fit people drinking healthy shakes then claims to only eat junk food whilst flaunting the size of her outfit at 16 months pregnant. Says don’t look at insta and think you are ugly because you don’t look like the influencers but only shows herself with filters and 10 layers of make up. She struggled with motherhood in the early days not knowing what she was doing and that’s ok to feel like that but only showed a baby bubble of pure perfection?!! It’s so bizarre.....and

I now feel like I have had a diazepam vodka Valium latte so won’t be subscribing. All the best mate

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Kate2theparty

Sorry for the rant but I just cant stand her any longer.

Remember when she replied to the lady who had sadly lost her baby that her baby will live on through hinch's cc2?. Could you imagine her saying something as disrespectful as that to ash or saff? Goes to show how detached she really is from her fans/friends whatever she calls them.

Also she is wealthy in time and money which people with a young family would kill to have. Use it to spend the last couple of days/weeks with Ron as a family before cc2 arrives so that he transitions well. SUPPORT HIM! Its the very least she can do!! Also pay someone to clean your fucking windows. They'll do a better job and use less products!

Last one! The whole filter thing whilst applying make up! I worry for the generations that are growing up watching this shit. A perfect mirage of a fractured family!

And relief. Apologies guys. ATV 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I think she's given birth to an Alpaca. She's the only woman in the world who has birthed such an extraordinary thing, so has been paid £3m by OK! for a magazine shoot, hence buying a farm in the outback. Henners can then bond with his new fury brother outside in the fresh air. Happy daysssssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Andioooop

VIP Member
4E39F372-5C52-476B-9700-9A335F65CAAF.jpeg
Bit embarrassing when you filter the shit out of yourself & steal everyone else’s ideas & quotes. But ok hun, goodnight!

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Ron in granmaas for the night so sophlora can have baby Today? Either C Section or inducee 😏
That’s what she wants us to think 😜

Oh I just know that she’s going to announce a baby born in May and you’ll all be so disappointed with old souschef. Just remember. It’s all been fun 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

rhc92

Chatty Member
Why do I feel like she’s pushing out this idea of a big house/farm etc so when she gets a 1m+ house is her doing to her Hinchers what I do to my husband at times. I was something that’s kinda expensive but I show him the most expensive one originally so he says yes to the one I want?

• Haha
Reactions: 50