Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ what is that frilly monstrosity ?? Not only does her family of three need seating in the house and garden for a party of 500 she now needs a choice of 12 different places around the house to put a tiny newborn baby. There's a cot in the nursery Soph, that's where the baby sleeps, I'm sure you don't need a bed in every room for him, especially when he'll probably be at Mad Ma's or out with Jamie most of the time anyway!
In fairness I’m not happy to leave my newborn baby upstairs sleeping if I’m downstairs. But the idea of the baby having naps in the same room as you is to reduce SIDS risk whereas I think it’s clear that crib does nothing of the sort

Reactions: 15
That Chavmobil is flipping massive 🤣 Ronnie still fits in it ffs She couldn’t get a standard Moses basket like the rest of us mere mortals could she lol it’s an eyesore 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t know anything about artificial grass but really don’t see the appeal. In fact it makes me feel a bit...😝 the thought of having an expanse of plastic grass where real grass could go 🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus duck having to clean it 😩 couldn’t think of anything worse 🤣 With her money she could’ve got a decent lawn installed and paid to keep it maintained. Not sure why you’d go for plastic with a dog aswell. Surely it’s going to stink where he does all his 💩s & wees 🤢🤮 Oh yeah my bad, doesn’t he tit all over Ron’s play area bark. Lovely 😑👍🏼
I can totally understand having it if you're in a swampy, shady garden. Its ideal with young kids. There are a lot of trees where I am and a lot of the gardens have just been paved over as they are like swamps. If you can have real grass, then you should. I just cut mine and its so nice to see it looking lovely. They are both at home all day, that can be Nojobs job, the garden.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely crazy. Standard day
“Check tattle for the days content”
“Post tit boring content”
“Feel smug that I’ve managed to troll tattlers”
A normal persons day would be chilling the last few days of pregnancy (if it is actually still pregnant) spending time with existing income (Roo) instead of filming the little cash point out of the window playing happily with neighbours. Ridiculous. Serious mental issues and needs to get help. It’s getting worse.

Reactions: 12
"who remembers this crib" christ you only put it away 6 months ago, I know my memory is bad, but it ain't that bad babe!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Baby is due any minute now. Time to clean the her big fat gypsy moses basket 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Is that monstrosity, the one that was mentioned on here a couple of days ago?

Reactions: 3
Baby is due any minute now. Time to clean the her big fat gypsy moses basket 🙄
I’m guessing we’ll never see the “cleaning influencer” actually CLEANING it tho???
Ans if so, she’ll use eleventybillion chemicals :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Bet henners has his afternoon Turkish delight in that fugly crib reading his Take a Break.

edit for spelling I would Neva get a neckliiiis saying’ amazZZon best sell in’ auuuufah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.