Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something doesn't add up with Inch leaving her when she's days away from giving birth, surely even for a couple of hours... But what would make sense is leaving mum and newborn and taking the toddler out of the house for a couple of hours? Everything just seems fishy
My theory is that she is actually still pregnant, possibly overdue. I think she’s booked in for an induction. All the pre records and lies accumulated over the months and all the confusion, it’s probably exactly what she wanted. She knew it would cause people to talk and she wanted to confuse people which she has so now I’m just sitting back and letting Zophlora get on with it until CC2 finally appears. She is clearly very mentally unwell and needs locking up. There’s nothing else I can really say on the situation that’s just my opinion, and as for the alpacas.. is she having a bleeping laugh?

Reactions: 23
Well I put in a complaint. Even included one of the side by side photos to evidence it was an obvious filter. Tired of all the lies these influencers perpetuate.
May have to join you!!! I am too. Its such a dangerous tool for the younger generation. I was shocked she blatantly did it again today. Maybe thats still her plan... Self sabotage

Reactions: 14
Okay so it could just be me, but when both my kids were younger they love something special, Mr tumbles, but whilst watching that they learned sign language, which helped them convey what they wanted to say when i couldn't understand, for Me this was a blessing thre terrible 2's as they had a way of saying what they wanted, never once has she shown this kind of content which is actually relatable because I'm sure every parent knows the song to something special, but it helped me alot to actually understand my children with their wants, if she wants to be a mum account she would struggle just because she isn't a mum, I bet Ronnie doesn't even know what she looks like beyond her phone becaue it's always there Infront of his face, which is so so so sad
I was say a saying about dad's thay anyone can be a father it takes someone special to be a dad and that is her just instead of dad it's mum, she isn't one atleast from what she shows
Eta not sing language but sign

Reactions: 16
I also think she thinks that she is way more famous and known than she is. All the lies around the pregnancy and not announcing the due date, I can imagine in her mind for the most part is to keep paps away from her house and avoid being seen/pictured after birth. She looks like tit on a normal day let alone just after having a baby

Reactions: 33
Has she bought the bleeping neighbours house and now she won't have to explain too much as she technically didn't move as such?! She's actually such a melt.
Do your washing in the morning and hang it out- always drying it all inside fgs. How come these neighbours never sell a story on her!

4E39F372-5C52-476B-9700-9A335F65CAAF.jpeg
Bit embarrassing when you filter the tit out of yourself & steal everyone else’s ideas & quotes. But ok hun, goodnight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Okay so it could just be me, but when both my kids were younger they love something special, Mr tumbles, but whilst watching that they learned sign language, which helped them convey what they wanted to say when i couldn't understand, for Me this was a blessing thre terrible 2's as they had a way of saying what they wanted, never once has she shown this kind of content which is actually relatable because I'm sure every parent knows the song to something special, but it helped me alot to actually understand my children with their wants, if she wants to be a mum account she would struggle just because she isn't a mum, I bet Ronnie doesn't even know what she looks like beyond her phone becaue it's always there Infront of his face, which is so so so sad
I was say a saying about dad's thay anyone can be a father it takes someone special to be a dad and that is her just instead of dad it's mum, she isn't one atleast from what she shows
Eta not sing language but sign
I LOVE makaton! It's so useful! I always use the sign for "all done" even to the cat when I'm giving him treats 😂

I have a friend who's kids both did a lot of baby sign and it's brilliant, I'm a stickler for manners, and even if they are being flippant and having a boundary push moment where they don't want to say please or thank you, the muscle memory kicks in and they sign it- which I'll accept 😂😂
Home is another excellent one for people with small kids when the soft plays open up and the kids get tired and tough to communicate with! Little triangle with the hands and you know you've got 20 mins til meltdown 😂

View attachment 568667Bit embarrassing when you filter the tit out of yourself & steal everyone else’s ideas & quotes. But ok hun, goodnight!
Hasn't Tay-tay had enough people stealing her creative output! Someone hold my shoes, I'm gonna take my hoops out and defend the T-Swizzle! 😂😂

• Wow
That was the ONE thing that really angered me from him!
I grit my teeth whenever it’s mentioned!!!
I've seen this mentioned so much on this thread but I don't think I was around when it actually happened.
What are the details, was it like accidentally in the background on a story, or blatant? Sorry to bother your teeth 😬🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh she’s reading here...quotes credited now, more cleaning..

but what’s with hanging all the clothes up to dry indoors, if it’s nice out - you dry outdoors...nothing smells as good as clothes off the line.
Also...doesn’t she have a tumble dryer in the garage???

Reactions: 11
The cracks are painfully obvious, their marriage is far from the Disney life she portrays on Instagram. Their whole lives are heavily staged, with an iPhone or 2 between their marriage.

Ronnie and having babies is the only glue in their marriage. Sophie is incapable of love for anyone other than herself unfortunately 💔
I’m confident that her weight (and appearance) related obsessions/compulsions have prevented real intimacy with her husband and bonding with her children. It has a way of taking center stage while you’re trying to maintain appearances of perfection and normalcy, even for a normal person, much less an influencer catering to shoppers 😒 Very sad really

Reactions: 15
Oh Sopha, the irony of your bedtime message. You are so far removed from your authentic self that you are in a different time zone, hun. Fake, fake, fake!

Reactions: 30
RIGHT. The novelty has well and truly worn off with this tit now.

So weeks and weeks ago,(someone will have the exact date) she was saying she’ll probably be induced. Then she said head is down and ready. Then she said she was waddling and felt ready to give birth. Then she said last week that she thought it was be “that week”. Then she said she had “popped”.
Then she went to Traceys, bounced around the driveway and complained she was now “really uncomfortable.”
Then asked for suggestions to bring on labour and NOWWW is saying “should be any day.
Why the duck is she making out like she herself doesn’t have a clue what’s going on?? I get that she is playing stupid games with us here, but to her sheep she’s going on like it’s just guess work despite saying she would most likely be induced due to her condition and baby was resting on a stent or something? All this “maybe this week, possibly tomorrow guyzzzzzz, should be here by 2027 if that makes sense guys, but not before I’ve perfected my curtain pleats and finished this chapter of The idiots guide to Alpacas” is beyond an actual joke now. For the love of god, will someone shake them?! It’s like they’ve been lobotomised.
Completely agree! Also, if you’re being induced for a medical reason (and not because you’re simply overdue) don’t they do it PRIOR to your actual due date and give you a time and day to come in etc. If there’s a medical reason that she shouldn’t carry to full term, they’re not going to risk a spontaneous labour by letting her go right up to/past her due date! As you say, that’s clearly what she implied was going to happen, so why she’s going on like he could decide to appear ‘any day’ I do not know! Unless of course, it’s more lies and she’s either forgotten she told everyone she was going to be induced, or in fact isn’t going to be induced at all and was just spouting tit!

Reactions: 11
She could never be a mummy influencer cos she’s never got her bloody child ! I don’t believe for a second she’s ever done anything remotely hands on with Ronnie she just screams at inch to go everything , she lazes around buying crap and constantly resting I don’t give a crap if she’s apparently 9
Months pregnant she is just an utter tit !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.