Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drc24

It always puzzles me how she hasn’t taken all these opportunities for cleaning during Covid, lockdown life, CC2 bonding with Ron content, opening up about pregnancy with a second child and showing ronnie’s toddler antics without using him as a puppet. All relatable, engaging and genuine real life content! But instead would rather fill her feed this over prices makeup, alpacha farm and tractor talk.. it just screams that the baby has already been born as her attention is in the strangest of places!

🤣 we all knows you’ve bought the house.. just come out with it sofa and stop feeding this narrative that you are manifesting it when in fact your bank account has been bled dry to keep up with SS! 🤣

Reactions: 45

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Hi Soph, Guantanamo called. They want their water boarding techniques back as they are not designed for Olive Trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Lolnah

This is unusually soft for me so bear with me, but the amount of makeup she wears and the RIDICULOUS filters she uses is really sad. She's not an unattractive woman, she's very normal looking albeit on the glam Essex side of things, but I feel quite sad for her that she feels the need to hide what her actual face looks like. I'm always shocked when I see fan pics of her because she looks like a completely different person. Mrs H if you do read Tattle I genuinely hope you gain some confidence because woman to woman, you don't need all the filters etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
You know something is finally going wrong for her when you only have one page to catch up on on tattle 😜 it’s been fun guyyyyyz

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Hi! Im an occasional lurker on this thread. I was just watching her stories and thinking how on earth does she have the time to do all the stuff she does with a two year old! Does she have childcare? I have two and barely manage to do day to day keeping on top of stuff. Dont know how she has the time or energy!!!
Her husband is home unemployed 24/7 he isn't allowed to leave her side & her mum lives moments away and is very involved ☺

Reactions: 43

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
I've taken a bullet for you guys. I've started listening to this episode of the shodcast.
4 mins 30 seconds in they are talking about Sophie sniffing her mum and taking a rag to school with mad ma's perfume on it to sniff on. She eludes she had "an episode at school"
jamie: who did you talk to apart from your mum? Did you talk to anyone else?
sophie: not really. No. no one understands me like my mum does though.

Even for you guys, I can't do this. This is the first time I've listened and as a former music tech student the cuts and edits are very obvious and poorly done.
thats-it-im-out-of-here-f8e37.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Tui

VIP Member
Giyzzzz I had a dream last night Mrs Hinch invited me to her house and I met the new baby, he was called Arnold and he had a massive nose you heard it here first 😂

• Haha

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Let's crunch some numbers on those grid posts shall we?
Ron Andrex 151,027
Shhtacey, Sopha and the strategic cushion 513,446
The plagiarism post/dog whistle about "tRoLlS" 286,288
The American Beauty bed of roses scene, roses replaced with tesco tat 365,207
Ron, fat dog with bunny ears happy easter 301,323
Bump shot including wonky photoshopped bedside table 560,116

It's blatantly obvious the mummy account angle won't work for her. Just doesn't have the pulling power she thinks it does. She's forgotten that no-one in their right mind likes other people's kids as much as their own. It's clear here, those that actually like Grinch it's for her as a woman (it's lost on me but the numbers don't lie) they don't care that she's dropped sprogs they actually want to see "Mrs Hinch" and "Mrs hinch doing well"

Reactions: 42

Homebird44

VIP Member
My son was talking about idiots online yesterday. He calls the need for constant validation, Social Munchausens.

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Another week. It’s all so dragged out. She can’t keep the pretence up much longer. New house might be incoming before new baby.

Dexy

VIP Member
For the love of god, Jesus, Mary and the wee Alpaca let it be tonight … 😭😭😭

• Haha

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
Something doesn't add up with Inch leaving her when she's days away from giving birth, surely even for a couple of hours... But what would make sense is leaving mum and newborn and taking the toddler out of the house for a couple of hours? Everything just seems fishy

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I heard she's been sat on that sofa so long, she's got wedged down the crack between the cushions. Ron's at Ma's, Jamie's using his 'resistant' bands in the garage and has turned the music up so loud he can't hear her yell. Henry would help, but he can't be arsed moving.

• Haha
  • Heart

JMS123

Chatty Member
Ahhhh RIP the Audi they never bought.
Welcome Range Rover Velar
Inflicting a Range Rover on them amuses me no end. I’ve probably mentioned it before but I have a RR Sport. It breaks constantly and is always in the garage (60 days in total in 2019). At least, after the 6-8 week wait it takes to book it in to be seen as everyone else’s RRs are equally crap.

As I sit with all the disgruntled RR owners in the service section of the garage, we cast pitying looks at the poor innocent people parting with their money to buy the shiny ones in the showroom part. But I can’t help but cackle evilly to myself at what’s ahead for the Hinches with their cars. Either way, I’m absolutely getting a Skoda next, it transpires we’re not RR people...

PS An alpaca would not fit in the boot

• Haha
Reactions: 41