Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the rant but I just cant stand her any longer.

Remember when she replied to the lady who had sadly lost her baby that her baby will live on through hinch's cc2?. Could you imagine her saying something as disrespectful as that to ash or saff? Goes to show how detached she really is from her fans/friends whatever she calls them.

Also she is wealthy in time and money which people with a young family would kill to have. Use it to spend the last couple of days/weeks with Ron as a family before cc2 arrives so that he transitions well. SUPPORT HIM! Its the very least she can do!! Also pay someone to clean your bleeping windows. They'll do a better job and use less products!

Last one! The whole filter thing whilst applying make up! I worry for the generations that are growing up watching this tit. A perfect mirage of a fractured family!

And relief. Apologies guys. ATV 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Something's playing on my mind.Ma wouldn't allow her to go past her due date.You're all going to have to trust me on this,the details are too private for even me to divulge.Please Sophie,be honest about your due date? If baby has been born and you're resting,say so.
If you are playing,pretending you are way overdue,you are being disrespectful to a memory that you and your mother profess to care so much about.
What is it?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Something's playing on my mind.Ma wouldn't allow her to go past her due date.You're all going to have to trust me on this,the details are too private for even me to divulge.Please Sophie,be honest about your due date? If baby has been born and you're resting,say so.
If you are playing,pretending you are way overdue,you are being disrespectful to a memory that you and your mother profess to care so much about.
What is it?
I hope for whatever reason she drops BS now and is straight up about the baby and stops playing games
Its unfair on a lot of vulnerable people who follow her not to mention - Ronnie her family and friends who are in on the game of bump hide and seek.
I did think at one stage- like others- maybe something happened but now its beyond a joke and just a game of trolling this site

Edited to fix spelling

Reactions: 18
Highly doubt overdue.
1) She has Factor V Leiden and history of serious thrombosis during pregnancy.
2) She requires medication and stents to manage the increased blood volume and clot risk during pregnancy.
3) An overdue pregnancy increases risk of stillbirth as well as thrombosis.

It simply wouldn’t be medically recommended when the baby is full term after 37 (38?) weeks. All reasonable physicians would’ve recommended inducing at 40 weeks with that medical history.

It’s all a need to portray a certain perception

edited to add: she’s shared all of this publicly. I have the same blood clotting condition and another, so I’ve had many 🙄 chats about it with my doctor in relation to birth control, family planning, etc

Reactions: 35
They obviously don’t shout stop ..stop you crazy lady...

why is she showing the neighbours now?? Since it’s all been mentioned on here???
oh yes I’m best mates with allllll my neighbours’ there all my hinch army!!
Why are you cleaning your bleeping window ..2 days running while your family is having fun in the sun with your neighbours 😂😂😂😂

something don’t ring a ling a tring true here !!!!
Does she think we’re all as dumb as her??? 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I rekon the baby will be born on Hennerz birthday 😂😂 wheres the photo of Ronnie in the neighbours garden I can't see it???

Reactions: 5
Her washing line in the bedroom, reminds me of something you would find in a caravan.. god knows why.
Since when does she have neighbours she gets on with..first I've heard in years
Actually, remember her neighbour’s house was up for sale, so it wouldn’t surprise me, if someone she knows/crazy hincher bought it and now she is only delighted she can use them for content....until they realised what she’s really like and how bad it is when there are couriers and postal workers, blocking the road every day, delivering pointless eBayer parcels 😜🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh she’s reading here...quotes credited now, more cleaning..

but what’s with hanging all the clothes up to dry indoors, if it’s nice out - you dry outdoors...nothing smells as good as clothes off the line.
Also...doesn’t she have a tumble dryer in the garage???
It’s not about the clothes, it’s about smelling lenor spring awakening upstairs in her waiting area.

Pure Sopha logic for you right there

Reactions: 8
They obviously don’t shout stop ..stop you crazy lady...

why is she showing the neighbours now?? Since it’s all been mentioned on here???
oh yes I’m best mates with allllll my neighbours’ there all my hinch army!!
Why are you cleaning your bleeping window ..2 days running while your family is having fun in the sun with your neighbours 😂😂😂😂

something don’t ring a ling a tring true here !!!!
Does she think we’re all as dumb as her??? 😂😂
But really, can you imagine seeing her there recording herself with her phone in one hand and electric toothbrush in the other? 😂
They must think she’s crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is it?
Unless Ma is her doctor it’s not really up to her whether she goes past her due date?

Reactions: 16
Am I the only one who hates that bleeping sonic brush.. Just use an old toothbrush.. But she probably won't get paid to promote

Reactions: 12
It's not only the neighbours shouting 'Soph stop!' , we all want her to bloody stop but shes just not listening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know she’s done the “goodnight”‘in the kitchen shot a million times - repetition and all. But I can’t help but feel she’s ramped it up lately. Preparing for it to be a different kitchen to say goodnight from.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I have missed all the hinch farm talk, I can't help but think the alpacas are for tax reasons? I might be completely wrong but we stayed at a property once and I was informed that the alpacas that were there were due to tax?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s so fixated with this ? 🤔 why?!?!?
Why is she obsessed with it?
( god love them and all , my prayers are with them )
But why???
get a life zoph 🙄
Can I call a bingo on this , I mentioned she never lights a candle for them and here we are!the way she uses that poor family for content makes me sick

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.