Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder is she testing the waters with her barmy army (probably about 4 people left in it 🤣🤣🤣)? Usually hides any trace of the Audi and Range Rover she doesn’t have...yet today she keeps filming just to make SURE they can be seen. Is she waiting to see if there’s any negative reaction from the sheep before she uncovers her new mAnsiOn?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Totally agree with you
View attachment 568223
if I was her neighbour I would be FUMING if someone with 4 million followers put a video of my child (wearing their school uniform with visible logo can I add) on her story!
does she think of anyone else apart from herself?
how absolutely unsafe- there are predators out there!!!!
, totally agree with you, show your child if needs must but be respectful of other children’s privacy, my girls are all grown up now but even we weren’t allowed to photograph at assembly’s or children school plays xx

Reactions: 26
Seriously, windows again, what’s going on that they get so filthy 😳

Reactions: 3
I have to say, as much as he annoys me, Inch comes across as a brilliant Dad. Ron is a lucky lad to have him!

Reactions: 40
Is she planning to re-oil the hinges on the windows after using industrial degreaser to clean them? Bloody things will be seizing up, stupid mare

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder is she testing the waters with her barmy army (probably about 4 people left in it 🤣🤣🤣)? Usually hides any trace of the Audi and Range Rover she doesn’t have...yet today she keeps filming just to make SURE they can be seen. Is she waiting to see if there’s any negative reaction from the sheep before she uncovers her new mAnsiOn?
Thing is, by hiding it originally she's done herself no favours. Like, if she just said 'look guys, Jamie promised to do the dishwasher for the next 50 years if we could get the audi' noone would bat an eyelid on tattle or even in the sheep pen. This is what I do not understand about her!

Is she planning to re-oil the hinges on the windows after using industrial degreaser to clean them? Bloody things will be seizing up, stupid mare
That's a problem for the new owners...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Okay so I had to go and look back.... this is a post from Valentine’s Day
Is that a baby monitor?
Keep your eyes peeled tattlers
View attachment 568021
"video"

Context for newbies or those who don't remember. She had Ronnienin her legs like that and we can hear jimmylonglegs say "video" where she miraculously springs into action - mum of the year - superwoman - wow - and starts bouncing him on her legs being supermegafunmum Soph. He naturally didn't respond because of his little Trueman Show life and he knows its all for show 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So she hardly ever does the windows but apparently the neighbours always shout at her to stop...which implies to me it happens a lot. It can’t be both so which is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thing is, by hiding it originally she's done herself no favours. Like, if she just said 'look guys, Jamie promised to do the dishwasher for the next 50 years if we could get the audi' noone would bat an eyelid on tattle or even in the sheep pen. This is what I do not understand about her!

That's a problem for the new owners...
Totally agree! My biggest issue with her is the constant lies and deceit. It is completely unnecessary. I couldn’t care less what she has or doesn’t...BUT. WHY. LIE. 😡

So she hardly ever does the windows but apparently the neighbours always shout at her to stop...which implies to me it happens a lot. It can’t be both so which is it?
There’s no way those windows were cleaned over the last long time. More lies

Reactions: 13
She’s wearing the same grey top she wore on Sunday. Sooooo she’s either put those clothes BACK on after festering in them all day Sunday OR the whole lot are pre records from another day - obviously a school day....

Reactions: 19
Totally agree! My biggest issue with her is the constant lies and deceit. It is completely unnecessary. I couldn’t care less what she has or doesn’t...BUT. WHY. LIE. 😡

There’s no way those windows were cleaned over the last long time. More lies
It baffles me that a person can lie so easily. It doesn’t endear people to you, it just makes you look like a dick when you get caught out. And liars always do, one way or another.

Reactions: 22
Fancy choosing to stay in and clean the windows rather than having fun with your family

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.