Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, by hiding it originally she's done herself no favours. Like, if she just said 'look guys, Jamie promised to do the dishwasher for the next 50 years if we could get the audi' noone would bat an eyelid on tattle or even in the sheep pen. This is what I do not understand about her!

That's a problem for the new owners...
Or she shouldn’t have posted saying they were in the dealership for 3 hours and didn’t buy anything 🙄 wouldn’t have had to hid it then.

Reactions: 12
Fucks sake Soph, I’ve had a busy day. I really could do without having to report you to ASA for advertising Iconic products using a filter AGAIN. If you have ambitions to be a beauty influencer you will need to learn to love your actual face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Is it only me that cleans my window frames with a bucket of water and a squirt of all-purpose cleaner or have I been doing it wrong all these years?
Surely the 'Elbow grease' needs to be rinsed off?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Inflicting a Range Rover on them amuses me no end. I’ve probably mentioned it before but I have a RR Sport. It breaks constantly and is always in the garage (60 days in total in 2019). At least, after the 6-8 week wait it takes to book it in to be seen as everyone else’s RRs are equally crap.

As I sit with all the disgruntled RR owners in the service section of the garage, we cast pitying looks at the poor innocent people parting with their money to buy the shiny ones in the showroom part. But I can’t help but cackle evilly to myself at what’s ahead for the Hinches with their cars. Either way, I’m absolutely getting a Skoda next, it transpires we’re not RR people...

PS An alpaca would not fit in the boot
My friend recently got rid of her range. She had it for maybe 4 years. Put down a £15k deposit and paid the rest on hire purchase. When she sold her car she got £10k for it. Not even sure if she had finished paying her finance off.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Three different products to clean one window.

Why

Also shouldn’t this be marked as an ad? This is the second time she’s posted herself using these product this week. Today someone posted a news article of her story when she was using them the other day so she is being payed to promote them

Reactions: 13
Fucks sake Soph, I’ve had a busy day. I really could do without having to report you to ASA for advertising Iconic products using a filter AGAIN. If you have ambitions to be a beauty influencer you will need to learn to love your actual face.
Which face though?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she marked the Iconic as an ad on the roundup of cosmetic weaponry she has plastered her face in.

Naughty girl Soph - this is becoming unacceptable...

Lenor Crease Release?
I used Lenor crease release on my clothes the other day, I used it in my living room, it’s made my carpets so slippery. I stacked it over and I’ve broke my toe on my kallax unit🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to say, as much as he annoys me, Inch comes across as a brilliant Dad. Ron is a lucky lad to have him!
I beg to differ he’s just as bad as her in my opinion, yes he’s hands on but he exploits his son and wife also, he’s a fame hungry drip xx

Reactions: 27
Bet she’s busy tomorrow taking CC2 to get his school shoes for September 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder is she testing the waters with her barmy army (probably about 4 people left in it 🤣🤣🤣)? Usually hides any trace of the Audi and Range Rover she doesn’t have...yet today she keeps filming just to make SURE they can be seen. Is she waiting to see if there’s any negative reaction from the sheep before she uncovers her new mAnsiOn?
I doubt people will be negative about a car. I never understood why she hid it. I bet so many of her followers drive Range Rovers or Audi’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used Lenor crease release on my clothes the other day, I used it in my living room, it’s made my carpets so slippery. I stacked it over and I’ve broke my toe on my kallax unit🤦🏼‍♀️
Don’t worry, if it’s anything like Hinches broken toe you’ll forget about it within a day

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Zoph , I’m doing it ! Dreaming that Stacey is going to do a post announcing cc2 to Instagram before you do 👍🏻
Stacey will of gotten pregnant and birthed her fourth child before CC2 arrives… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.