Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t watch her stories as much as I used to but Mrs H popped up today so thought I would have a nosey. What the hell is that clothes rail that’s in Henry’s room?😂 It’s clearly a lovely day so why not treat herself by throwing her multitude of cloths in the tumble dryer and hanging actual clothes on her line?! It might help blow some of the toxins from her ‘cleaning’ products out of her clothes...

Reactions: 21
Might have been mentioned but did anyone notice the ‘mum’ cushion just put on a unit in Henry’s room? That was probably a Mother’s Day gift or something but I suppose she can’t put it in her bedroom as it’ll ruin the Instagram image. How sad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Imagine soph and Jamie doing the til tok where mum runs one way dad runs the other to see which way the kid would run - I’d even but a cheeky bet as Beyoncé would say ‘to the left to the left ‘ the exact way daddy ran - Jamie and Ron are going be so close growing up and when she’s no more tit to clean she’ll regret it. I mean nursery in the morning out with daddy most afternoons without mummy - no thanks not for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
What is wrong with her ffs. If she forces her words out anymore she’s going to actually tit herself. Calm down you fanny . Where’s freedz with the tranq dart when ya need her

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I used Lenor crease release on my clothes the other day, I used it in my living room, it’s made my carpets so slippery. I stacked it over and I’ve broke my toe on my kallax unit🤦🏼‍♀️
I noticed it made the floors slippy too. Straight out to the back door for spraying from now on 😒

Reactions: 7
Fancy choosing to stay in and clean the windows rather than having fun with your family
same old story everytime - Soph in the house, in her own odd little world cleaning, while Jamie is with Ronnie🤦🏼‍♀️
It's no wonder that he always looks at his most happiest when he is with his dad 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I noticed it made the floors slippy too. Straight out to the back door for spraying from now on 😒
I don't know if I'm doing it wrong but I have to use so much to get the creases out that it's too wet to wear, might as well have got the pigging iron out in the first place 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used Lenor crease release on my clothes the other day, I used it in my living room, it’s made my carpets so slippery. I stacked it over and I’ve broke my toe on my kallax unit🤦🏼‍♀️
Sorry I didn’t mean to laugh but all the products cleaning influencers flog are rubbish, I know that’s when I finally woke up 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know this has probably been posted, but her books are currently 99p in aldi- cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mentioned on here her neighbours probably dislike her, so we get 2 stories, one of jamie in their garden and another saying they shout at her when she’s cleaning her windows. Hi soph 👋
Also, why the hell would you spray glass cleaner and then dettol??!! What’s the point?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s been doing her windows all week. And wearing the same bleeding clothes whilst doing them. Does she think we are stupid?
That last photo of Ronnie - she only ever comments on his appearance - handsome, wrist folds - aside from telling us he’s kind. What do you KNOW about your son Hinch?
And sorry but he isn’t your whole world. You have two children now (whether birthed or not) and THEY are your whole world.

Reactions: 31
I guess this tattler was genuine after all...now that ‘todays’ videos have so kindly shown us she is tucked away in the corner with 2 parking spaces. Thanks for confirming soph!
15ED7828-EA81-46F3-AE4E-BA97D74AD36F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.